MacG

Dec 2, 2018
i hope this is not a repeated question (i'm still looking it but on the meantime i'll ask) not sure when it got added or if it's from a mod but anyone knows what to do when a the game says for ex "it seems that Briana wanted to say something, but then she stopped talking...", do ihave to do something to make her talk or it's just an "event" and there's no really something to say
sorry if this is a repeated question, as soon i find it (if i do) i'll erase this but if anypone know and can answer it it will be faster :)

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
Is there a way to restore all body/face sliders, that was in game a couple years ago? Appearance of my old characters are broken now. Wanna see 'em in their former glory.
21d6f2b359ff4b7045ec049cad03bd14cfea5631_hq.jpg

KAndex

Oct 23, 2020
Hi, is it possible to TAG sex positions "aggressive"?-I would like to use BDSM scenes for non-consensual scenes...

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
i hope this is not a repeated question (i'm still looking it but on the meantime i'll ask) not sure when it got added or if it's from a mod but anyone knows what to do when a the game says for ex "it seems that Briana wanted to say something, but then she stopped talking...", do ihave to do something to make her talk or it's just an "event" and there's no really something to say
sorry if this is a repeated question, as soon i find it (if i do) i'll erase this but if anypone know and can answer it it will be faster :)
It's just a hint. Your companion wants end the night but he/she too shy to say you good bye. Nothing deep behind it.

Reactions: MacG

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, is it possible to TAG sex positions "aggressive"?-I would like to use BDSM scenes for non-consensual scenes...
Look like you can't use 'bondage furniture' if you are using the 'Filter(aggressive)' or 'Filter(aggressiveFM)'.

Are you looking for special dialog for discovers_pregnancy if "was the result of BDSM and/or rape".
Because I could edit the scene to reflect that?

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So, having a problem making faces.

I just got a new PC. This meant I needed to reinstall Daz Studio and Facegen Pro, as described in the docs folder for the game.

I've made several faces before, and had no trouble. Now, though, instead of creating the four jpeg files for the face, arms, legs and torso, it's creating a single file of the DSON support file type. I can't figure out how to get it to work the way it used to.

Is it something to do with the Daz Studio? Something to do with Facegen? Any assistance would be helpful.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
What has been so hot in this game is it allows female rape of men. That has been as a man a longtime fantasy of me and never happens.

throwaway123b

Nov 9, 2019
A couple of random thoughts:

More penis options. Girth anyone? How about upwards curve, downward, sideways etc.

There should be another slider for romantic feelings ie love. Could be used to differentiate even more between physical attraction and deeper more mature love.

I wish there was options to actually talk with people. Learn where they live work and enjoy doing. What they enjoy sexually, what they have done sexually and what they would like to do etc. Who their friends are, if they can introduce you etc. something to start fleshing out the world.

Would be a great combination with a less complete sandbox gamemode like now and something more gamey. Slowly unluck sex acts, transitions between animations but most of all instead of freely switch around something where you have something like an in moment currency. Hornyness, initiative or something.

There is so much depth that could be had here. In my mind a lot of the fetishes and kinks don't revolve around the pure sex acts, it's about how you arrive at them. Is it a vanilla relationship, is it one where a gay character is helping a bi-curious to explore, is it a hotwife one with all the different variations of ntr? Or the submissive/dominant aspect of relationships submissive in bed doesn't necessary correlate to submissive in all aspects of life. I'd say that often the most dominant people have areas where they like being submissive.

And lastly some more randomness perhaps but one which mostly stays within the bound of the sliders so to say. If we get something that gamefys aspects more then having friends/lovers/partners have wants and needs that fluctuate would be interesting. They watched/read/spoke with someone that makes them want to try something new or you have been neglecting them etc etc.

Not as flashy as more scenes but what will keep LL moving forward is the development of core aspects I think!

KAndex

Oct 23, 2020
Look like you can't use 'bondage furniture' if you are using the 'Filter(aggressive)' or 'Filter(aggressiveFM)'.

Are you looking for special dialog for discovers_pregnancy if "was the result of BDSM and/or rape".
Because I could edit the scene to reflect that?
Hi, thanks for your reply. There are several scenes with ´Filter(aggressive)`with limited sex positions (in my mind) and I want to add some positions (e.g. anal or BDSM). Is this possible and if, how?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, thanks for your reply. There are several scenes with ´Filter(aggressive)`with limited sex positions (in my mind) and I want to add some positions (e.g. anal or BDSM). Is this possible and if, how?
1. Figure out Daz 3D animations
2. Make a few animations that are loopable
3. Send them to Vinfamy, with notes for which filters/tags they fall under.
4. Pray that Vinfamy adds it to the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Would definitely enjoy an option to tell NPCs i'm NOT pulling out.

I suppose it could come with karma penalties based on context, but really I just want to see some reactions based on perversity.
That would be good, but I think we'd need to fix the whole "wants pull out" tags or w/e is used for that. Half the time I do the "Try for a baby" command the woman complains that she wanted MC to pull out after he cums :WaitWhat::LUL:

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes