darl44321

May 30, 2017
-BDSM update
-Yet another one with "male on female"...

Used to like this game a lot for kind of "sandbox" experience and when the first bunch of femdom animations were released was very hypedand really hoped to see more. Dissapointed af. And I'm not saying that majority should be femdom-themed, but come on, BDSM stuff != ONLY maledom.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
-BDSM update
-Yet another one with "male on female"...

Used to like this game a lot for kind of "sandbox" experience and when the first bunch of femdom animations were released was very hypedand really hoped to see more. Dissapointed af. And I'm not saying that majority should be femdom-themed, but come on, BDSM stuff != ONLY maledom.
Yeah, I too would enjoy some fem or futadem. Just for some variety to the BDSM stuff.

dark_tentacles

Nov 20, 2020
Look like there is a new dungeon room *\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\World\dungeon___vin01.lpworld
If BDSM is on, there is a "go to sex dungeon" button that appears during sex.
This button will change the background to dungeon___vin01.
In order to use equipment you type "BDSM" in the 'sex position selector text box' that finds the equipment available in room and uses it. Characters should warp to proper positions on equipment.
Hope you can help. I tried this tutorial but when I do type "BDSM" in the "sex position selector text box", it doesn't look for the equipment in the room and I am unable to use the equipment.

Hope you can assist me further.

*EDIT*

Nevermind. looks like it doesn't work with all scenes available.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Has the UE4 switchover happened yet? I remember hearing that was the next major upgrade earlier in the year but don't see anything about it happening/being planned anymore.
"- I was initially quite obssessed about the idea of "Unreal Engine 5 for v5.0 Overhaul". However, after spending a lot of time testing in the past week, I concluded that this early access version of UE5 isn't ready to migrate LifePlay to yet, and it probably would be wise to wait for a further year for it to reach about v5.2 or v5.3 to be on the safe side. Let's just do the exteriors and dynamic animations first for the v5.0 overhaul, which the game sorely needs currently, and then all the fancy new tech from Unreal Engine 5 will be the cherry on top next year.
- This extra wait would therefore make the Unreal Engine 5 migration ideally earmarked for the v6.0 overhaul around June-July 2023 instead. " from tfgames site discussion posted Jan 09, 2022.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Idea 10/10
Story 7/10
Graphics -10/10
mechanics 10/10
Bugs 11/10

I know should be difficult to move on into a different engine with decent graphics after all this time but dreaming is for free.

Reactions: vf23 and Sikirash

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
"- I was initially quite obssessed about the idea of "Unreal Engine 5 for v5.0 Overhaul". However, after spending a lot of time testing in the past week, I concluded that this early access version of UE5 isn't ready to migrate LifePlay to yet, and it probably would be wise to wait for a further year for it to reach about v5.2 or v5.3 to be on the safe side. Let's just do the exteriors and dynamic animations first for the v5.0 overhaul, which the game sorely needs currently, and then all the fancy new tech from Unreal Engine 5 will be the cherry on top next year.
- This extra wait would therefore make the Unreal Engine 5 migration ideally earmarked for the v6.0 overhaul around June-July 2023 instead. " from tfgames site discussion posted Jan 09, 2022.
Honestly, I would be fine with a few months of no kinks, but bug fixes and work on the transition to UE5.
Does anyone know if there is any spanish patch for this game?
Use the search function for that one. I know there are many mods, but not sure on that. Also, you could just ask the question in their discord for a more immediate answer.

Reactions: srg91

playpig

Jul 14, 2017
Huge/Unusual Penetrations! Breast feeding! I'd say more, but do I need to?
The possibility to milk breast by hand or pump and then to drink it, offer it as gift or sell it at clinic? Also it would be nice for the option of direct breast feed/drink, from players to others or others to player. The breast could get engorged if not pumped and the amount of milk depends on pregnancy, hormones/medicines and breast size.

Reactions: astronomenon

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Awesome, thanks for sharing this with us.

Reactions: jimdandy

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
On the other hand it seems too many wear them. Maybe make it that the percentage with glasses can be set?
Possibly, but for the moment It's an easy tick on/off on any npc in contacts. But regardless of specs status they don't stay on for sexy times, which is more important for immersion.

Reactions: Sydney2

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Possibly, but for the moment It's an easy tick on/off on any npc in contacts. But regardless of specs status they don't stay on for sexy times, which is more important for immersion.
You can always take the clothes off each piece at a time, though it's a pain in the ass.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You can always take the clothes off each piece at a time, though it's a pain in the ass.
I wouldn't say so unless you pile a lot of clothes onto them. One issue is them keeping whatever bondage gear or jizz on them after the sex scene ends.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
I seem to be experiencing a bug wherein it just instantly fires me from the office job without actually firing me. I mean I still get the monthly wage but I can't work on the office and its telling me to apply for a job in said office..

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes