Jul 17, 2018
I think there's something wrong with my player gives birth file. Whenever I play as a female, and give birth, I get the scene that says the baby was born without knowing who the father is, even though the player says who is the father.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think there's something wrong with my player gives birth file. Whenever I play as a female, and give birth, I get the scene that says the baby was born without knowing who the father is, even though the player says who is the father.
Are you in a relationship? That may have something to do with it. Either way it is probably a bug. Like if you force pregnancy it gives the dialogue as if you were the one that impregnated the girl.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for January (v5.22 & v5.23)
please vote before 5 January
- x1 Weighted Poll for $1 to $4 Patrons:
- x3 Weighted Poll for $5 to $9 Patrons:
- x9 Weighted Poll for $10 or above Patrons:

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
There's the ability to manually set the time out during the scene itself but I don't know if that function even works. When it was first added it didn't and I've never actually used it myself to see if it was fixed. What exactly are you trying to do that the global scene frequency modifier doesn't help?
Mostly just increase the overall spawn rate of events. Not happy with the rate that a maxed out "100" on scene frequency is producing

Check 'scene frequency' in "gameplay settings" the bigger the number the more you should get.

Ya maxed that out at 100 and still not getting the results I'm looking for. Idealy a rate that has around a 50% chance per action

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Mostly just increase the overall spawn rate of events. Not happy with the rate that a maxed out "100" on scene frequency is producing

Ya maxed that out at 100 and still not getting the results I'm looking for. Idealy a rate that has around a 50% chance per action
Not normal. Normally the random scenes happen WAY too often. Like interrupted every time or even like 3 times every time you try to do anything at the LOWEST possible setting.

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Not normal. Normally the random scenes happen WAY too often. Like interrupted every time or even like 3 times every time you try to do anything at the LOWEST possible setting.
What speed do you have the time set to progress?

Could it be too high of a setting causes this? Have mine set to ~1600x

Edit: Tried messing around with the speed and this seems to be the issue. Now to figure out what the max speed I can play at and still get spammed with events

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
What speed do you have the time set to progress?

Could it be too high of a setting causes this? Have mine set to ~1600x

Edit: Tried messing around with the speed and this seems to be the issue. Now to figure out what the max speed I can play at and still get spammed with events
Faster speed = less events. I have it reasonable.

Reactions: pencilfight

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
is there some bug where a custom created npc's attraction constantly drops to -100 after manually setting relationship to girlfriend?

Also, lol at the detail on my milwaukee map - it has all the hipster brewpub locations yet no campus or old restaurants, someone's a transplant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
is there some bug where a custom created npc's attraction constantly drops to -100 after manually setting relationship to girlfriend?

Also, lol at the detail on my milwaukee map - it has all the hipster brewpub locations yet no campus or old restaurants, someone's a transplant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are they attracted to your gender?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are they attracted to your gender?
Yes, she is only attracted to men, and I am only attracted to women. I set her perversion relatively high, attractiveness high, as is mine. By custom created I mean I made her at the game start and set relationship to girlfriend, as opposed to meeting organically.

edit - I should mention it doesnt drop to -100 immediately, ill manually set it higher - say 65, then after any interaction or event with her, like walking home, itll go to -100. I kinda wonder if the ntr module(which i have active, along with vanilla stuff and bdsm) pre-selects some npcs for the random events, because going out on dates with this npc is a constant string of event triggers like "my ex bf just walked in" etcetc

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yes, she is only attracted to men, and I am only attracted to women. I set her perversion relatively high, attractiveness high, as is mine. By custom created I mean I made her at the game start and set relationship to girlfriend, as opposed to meeting organically.

edit - I should mention it doesnt drop to -100 immediately, ill manually set it higher - say 65, then after any interaction or event with her, like walking home, itll go to -100. I kinda wonder if the ntr module(which i have active, along with vanilla stuff and bdsm) pre-selects some npcs for the random events, because going out on dates with this npc is a constant string of event triggers like "my ex bf just walked in" etcetc
I can't speak for you but this last update I've run into a few issues where NPCs that are attracted to the MC's gender have -100 attraction. Sometimes flirting doesn't work with them to raise attraction, and even after editing it sometimes they'll be uncomfortable if my MC tries to kiss them.
I haven't updated my ravenger mod so maybe there's some kinda conflict with a new update, but I think instead there's probably some issue around the new MtF options or something. I definitely do think something's up with the game atm though.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
maybe I'm just too new to the game, is it normal for attraction values to plummet if one makes poor decisions during date - e.g. doesnt walk home, etc?
It goes down when the actions the MC does are ones they don't like and up when it's something they like. Should not drop that much. It could be a mod conflict with someone else's mod or mods.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ok thanks - one last thing - this is real frustrating - I spent a long time customizing my cool bedroom, but whenever I host group sex sessions or swinging with my girlfriend, it takes me to the "living room" of the same building, which is cluttered with a kitchen table. Ive tried inviting them in different orders, moving to new houses, but its always the same. Regular sex happens in the location where i ask however. -edit, fixed this with the earlier room edit in thread.

Also - is there something known to be bugged with co-habitation? My gf asked to live together, I said why dont you move in with me, she said fine, but shes not there and still has her own house. Even odder, now the "move to her current location" via contacts menu often wont work.

In addition, I came back to a saved file and it changed my character's name and appearance to my in game's wife, even though she's still in game?? Is this a known issue? I'm not playing with transgender mode on....

i.e. my character is John Smith, Wife is Emily Smith, when I reloaded a save, I'm Emily Smith, yet the old Emily Smith is also still in game as an npc.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes