Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In addition, I came back to a saved file and it changed my character's name and appearance to my in game's wife, even though she's still in game?? Is this a known issue? I'm not playing with transgender mode on....
Extremely rare glitch. I've never had it happen with a wife but sometimes your MC will randomly morph into a random NPC, I think it happens from a save corrupting or something because I've only ever noticed it when loading in. If you transform into a random man then you'll also usually get a blood red penis that looks really fucking freaky. Always good to keep at least one backup save from the start of every play session with this game in case something like that happens imo.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Extremely rare glitch. I've never had it happen with a wife but sometimes your MC will randomly morph into a random NPC, I think it happens from a save corrupting or something because I've only ever noticed it when loading in. If you transform into a random man then you'll also usually get a blood red penis that looks really fucking freaky. Always good to keep at least one backup save from the start of every play session with this game in case something like that happens imo.
I once had it give a white MC a black dick.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes, save corruption is the problem. Sometimes reloading will work, but you should always save your character, or the others you care about, for that reason. I have found that saving with a companion that you are hanging out with will cause it at times. I never had the random with a goofy penis though. Now that you mention it, that should be an option when customizing a character. :illuminati:

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I don't really mind a few vampires here and there, but I'm getting really tired of all the vampire attack events.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
519.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - -
Change Log:
- This is the Kink of the Month update focusing on BDSM. This is an optional module disabled by default, enable it first in Esc > Mod Manager. As promised the last time BDSM won, this time, the update doesn't just add new scenes. Instead, it introduces bondage furniture to the game.
- Add bondage furniture to the game, including:
-- Cage
-- Chair
-- Cross
-- Saddle
-- Stock
- Add Male-on-Female adult animations that specifically make use of the new bondage funiture. Some of these animations go particularly well with the existing bondage wearables (handcuffs, shincuffs etc) you can put on the girl. Of course, some of the existing normal animations may also look okay with the furniture if you move and rotate the characters around a bit.
- There's a basic premade bondage dungeon with all the bondage furniture included that can be switched to during an adult scene. You can also add specific bondage furniture to your bedroom or make your own dungeon preset (and customize colors and materials etc) with the Room Editor. The animations that can be used depends on the furniture currently in the room.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Look like there is a new dungeon room *\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\World\dungeon___vin01.lpworld
If BDSM is on, there is a "go to sex dungeon" button that appears during sex.
This button will change the background to dungeon___vin01.
In order to use equipment you type "BDSM" in the 'sex position selector text box' that finds the equipment available in room and uses it. Characters should warp to proper positions on equipment.

Reactions: Orphanus

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Has the UE4 switchover happened yet? I remember hearing that was the next major upgrade earlier in the year but don't see anything about it happening/being planned anymore.

Reactions: L E W D

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LifePlay-5.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes