Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
How did we end up with tailless, nippleless catgirls?

Like, I consider the tail a more important feature than the fur.
The nipples could be fixed by either making them protrude more or by editing the skin jpg used. Honestly hair covered nipples don't bother me.
patricia-arquette-human-nature.jpg Messing_with_boobs.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Coomer341

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
yeah after awhile I find the most reliable way is to just favorite the buildings you frequent, then use the map icon-right click menu to jump to them quickly without using the map.
Indeed. Once I find a building type I want, I just favorite it. Except for things like restaurants or whatever that are always right by your home.
bruh you don't cuck people using a T-pose irl?
I always thought the best form of cucking was the Superman pose? :Kappa:

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
how do i lower the frequency of events its just ridiculous that there are events every second while I am just trying to work and live life not fuck every second
start your save,then push escape button,go to settings scroll to scene frequency and change the number behind it,the lower the number (you can go to 0.2) the less the scenes will appear then scroll up again to you see word back i alway`s do after a change in the settings save the game and quit and then restart the save again

Reactions: Draconys69

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
start your save,then push escape button,go to settings scroll to scene frequency and change the number behind it,the lower the number (you can go to 0.2) the less the scenes will appear then scroll up again to you see word back i alway`s do after a change in the settings save the game and quit and then restart the save again
Even on .2 they happen way too often - sometimes 2 or 3 interruptions for 1 action. Still better than at one time when you had like 6+ new neighbors moving in - even at like 3am while sleeping.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for January are as follows:
  • Polyamorous : 27 + 7 * 3 + 11 * 9 = 147
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) : 17 + 8 * 3 + 9 * 9 = 122
  • At Work : 13 + 14 * 3 + 7 * 9 = 118
  • Transformation : 18 + 6 * 3 + 8 * 9 = 108
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) : 22 + 7 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 97
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) : 15 + 5 * 3 + 7 * 9 = 93
  • Old-Young : 9 + 3 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 72
  • Group Sex : 15 + 7 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 72
  • Netori : 16 + 3 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 70
  • Scat : 3 + 3 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 66
  • Watersports : 14 + 4 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 62
  • Sex Worker : 12 + 1 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 60
  • Interracial : 10 + 4 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 58
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism : 5 + 0 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 50
  • Toys : 7 + 2 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 49
  • Tentacles : 9 + 3 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 45
  • Lesbian : 9 + 2 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 33
  • Vore : 10 + 1 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 31
  • Foot Fetish : 5 + 1 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 26
Accordingly:
- Polyamorous will be the focus of v5.22 (ETA: 18 January). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 13 January.
- Cowgirl (bill Corr...) will be the focus of v5.23 (ETA: 28 January). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 January to 21 January. If you wonder why such a vanilla thing won, I suppose it might have something to do with a third-party modder (not associated with me in any way) promising to work certain unofficial module if it wins.
- At Work was the unlucky loser so I decided to make it the focus of v5.24 (ETA: 8 February). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 24 Jan to 1 Feb. As promised the last time At Work won, this time the update will not simply add new scenes for the office career, but the brainstorm will instead welcome suggestions on which new career path to add to the game.

Feb 1, 2018
This game really needs to fix their gyms because I tried working out for hours and I nearly managed to increase my fitness, all in the while, my partner has not gained an inch of fitness, let alone muscles. A darn shame that despite looking so well done, it takes way too long to grind. If the grinding didn't take so long, this game would be fine. But it's like playing overwatch 2 and getting one of the skins by just grinding up money. What I am trying to say here is that there should be an ability to grind faster without cheating. Or at the very least, be encouraged to perform certain hobbies a lot quicker or better through experience. Plus, I want my partner to be able to at least be able to get some gains as well. And I can't do that without cheating. Also, if muscles are involved, we should see our characters grow some muscles as well.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
This game really needs to fix their gyms because I tried working out for hours and I nearly managed to increase my fitness, all in the while, my partner has not gained an inch of fitness, let alone muscles. A darn shame that despite looking so well done, it takes way too long to grind. If the grinding didn't take so long, this game would be fine. But it's like playing overwatch 2 and getting one of the skins by just grinding up money. What I am trying to say here is that there should be an ability to grind faster without cheating. Or at the very least, be encouraged to perform certain hobbies a lot quicker or better through experience. Plus, I want my partner to be able to at least be able to get some gains as well. And I can't do that without cheating. Also, if muscles are involved, we should see our characters grow some muscles as well.
I fixed that with my mod.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Even on .2 they happen way too often - sometimes 2 or 3 interruptions for 1 action. Still better than at one time when you had like 6+ new neighbors moving in - even at like 3am while sleeping.
it also helps when you have less 3th person mods, the more mods you use the more scene`s

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes