VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life's Madness [v0.5] [Limp Pythons]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..its the same release as the last one..lol..everything was identical..so am thinking a misspelled word was fixed? LOL

Reactions: Canto Forte

agovard

Nov 19, 2018
hmmm..its the same release as the last one..lol..everything was identical..so am thinking a misspelled word was fixed? LOL
Excuse me? Last public release was 0.2
Now it's 0.3.1 Only it's size is grater by 400Mb
Which link did you try?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Excuse me? Last public release was 0.2
Now it's 0.3.1 Only it's size is grater by 400Mb
Which link did you try?
my game ends in the same place as before..nothing was different..i did not overwrite an old game or use an old save..started fresh game in a fresh directory.
WTF..HAHAAA!!..just loaded my autosave from the last choice before it ended..and NOW it continues into new content....games gonna give me a nervous tick o_O
pffft..i see an M14 on the wall and she offers me a crappy ancient SKS..i want the head exploding power of a nice nato 7.62x51 round with insane lift full auto..HAHAAAA...oh well

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I see potential. Engrish happens but it's not the worse I've seen. The world is slowly going to shit, building up to a post apocalyptic scenario. Good start.

Reactions: Namco15 and orikhov

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
And maybe check for continuity ... 1 person, 5+ names. Anne, Anna, Ann, Anh, Anya, Anita ... dafq?

The story seems not to bad, but there are no choices - up to now it is more a kinetic novel. Even the ones there are - Shower, dress, eat. Your have to click them in the right order ... then dont give us the choice ... bc it is none. There are several sex scenes, but not very good one. Quite generic and stiff.

The mimics are creepy a lot of the time..
screenshot0001.png

It looks like a solid game so far - but does not keep my interest that much. I mean .. what? They see the world go down and pay at the weaponshop? That is nothing you do after you saw that at the police station ^^

getink

Apr 27, 2018
my game ends in the same place as before..nothing was different..i did not overwrite an old game or use an old save..started fresh game in a fresh directory.
WTF..HAHAAA!!..just loaded my autosave from the last choice before it ended..and NOW it continues into new content....games gonna give me a nervous tick o_O
pffft..i see an M14 on the wall and she offers me a crappy ancient SKS..i want the head exploding power of a nice nato 7.62x51 round with insane lift full auto..HAHAAAA...oh well

I like the TAC 50 its the one I used the most as a Canadian sinper..it makes a big mess.

agovard

Nov 19, 2018
And maybe check for continuity ... 1 person, 5+ names. Anne, Anna, Ann, Anh, Anya, Anita ... dafq?
It's common in Russian, when one name is used in different variants, depends on situation. I didn't know that it's not so in English.

The story seems not to bad, but there are no choices - up to now it is more a kinetic novel. Even the ones there are - Shower, dress, eat. Your have to click them in the right order ...
Noted. Will be corrected.

The mimics are creepy a lot of the time..
Noted. Will be corrected.

I mean .. what? They see the world go down and pay at the weaponshop? That is nothing you do after you saw that at the police station
They just simply don't understand the situation yet. And anyway, robbing the girl they just saved isn't good idea, as for me.

Reactions: Namco15
Feb 5, 2018
I noticed one glaring inconsistency. They get 2 pallets of canned food from the warehouse as well as a lot of other stuff. No way in hell is that all going to fit in that car, even without the 3 adults. Pallets of canned food have a lot of volume and weight. The bed of a full sized pickup truck holds about 2 pallets in a row down the center plus space on each side. My suggestion is to not get more than a couple of cases of the food until they have a larger vehicle or vehicles.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I noticed one glaring inconsistency. They get 2 pallets of canned food from the warehouse as well as a lot of other stuff. No way in hell is that all going to fit in that car, even without the 3 adults. Pallets of canned food have a lot of volume and weight. The bed of a full sized pickup truck holds about 2 pallets in a row down the center plus space on each side. My suggestion is to not get more than a couple of cases of the food until they have a larger vehicle or vehicles.
Based glaring inconsistency poster

agovard

Nov 19, 2018
Our team is working at 0.5 version now. It'll be the end of the prologue, so we have not only add much content in new update, but also correct our mistakes in the current. Graphics will be corrected. Code will be changed to give the MC some freedom in his actions.
After the end of the prologue there are two ways of game's future code:
1. The visual novell with some minor variables, affects only the plot.
2. The rpg-game with time management, team management, stats of MC and his team and so on. It's not too hard to do something of this kind, but I really doublt, that someone really likes that kind of erotic games.
I'll be glad to hear your opinions.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They were them limp pitons to begin with ...

They must have gone stiff and curdled in the mean time;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We may have jumped the gun on this one ... because they said July 2019 ...

Here's hope they make it;)

Working at 0.5

Our team is working at 0.5 version of LM. This update will be the half of the whole game, so there are much features we'll have to add. We are planning not only the story progress, but also the existing graphics correction, code changing and more. It'll take some time. The approximate release data is July 2019.

Our team is working at 0.5 version now. It'll be the end of the prologue, so we have not only add much content in new update, but also correct our mistakes in the current. Graphics will be corrected. Code will be changed to give the MC some freedom in his actions.
After the end of the prologue there are two ways of game's future code:
1. The visual novell with some minor variables, affects only the plot.
2. The rpg-game with time management, team management, stats of MC and his team and so on. It's not too hard to do something of this kind, but I really doublt, that someone really likes that kind of erotic games.
I'll be glad to hear your opinions.

agovard

Nov 19, 2018
Hi all! Sorry for long absence, the reason of which were the hardware problems of our 3D-designer. The situation is solved now and the work is in progress. The skilled author of erotic books joined our team, so we are expecting more quality erotic scenes in future updates.
We have decided to upload our current inner version of the game to free access - 0.4.5 Addings, compared with 0.4:
- A big prequel to the game. (You can check the work of our new scenarist in it)
- A graphics fixes
- Code fixes
To check all new adding you have to start the new game.
Our team is working on 0.5 version of the game now. Estimated time of realise: 10-15 september.
Here are the links:
PC:
Mac:
Linux:
Win86:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes