Do you consider NTR a LI helping you to fuck another LI in exchange for your help to fuck her aswell

• Yes, but since both are LIs, I don't mind a lesbian scene if she helps you corrupt another character

Votes: 111 22.6%
  • Yes, I would hate this even if both are fuckable LI, I want to be the only one fucking here

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • No, I only consider NTR when it's another man, or a background female that you can't interact with

Votes: 251 51.0%
  • No, but I share the same opinion than my fellows who voted for the 1st, ok for avoidable lesbian

Votes: 48 9.8%
  • Long live Lord Vinkawa, king of the corrupted lands, do as you wish because I am your humble servant

Votes: 63 12.8%
  • I don't know bro, I'm just taking a shit and scrolling through my phone right now

Votes: 48 9.8%

• Total voters

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Yo guys, if anyone's passing by, I removed the old poll for a new one, please consider voting.

I planned to make a character "A" who acts like a wingman to help you corrupt a character "B", if you help the character "A" to get licked by the character "B".
I had no idea it was involving the NTR theme until people told me. I always thought it would only bother the players if that's a man.

Please share your opinion on this by voting.

You can obviously elaborate by discussing it in the thread. Characters were limtied for the question and the answer, I couldn't be as accurate as Iwanted to when creating the poll, but I think you udnerstood the main idea.
Make it avoidable, who like girl x girl action gonna see 1 scene, who don't like that, show them alternative scene. I prefer avoidable lesbian scenes, I am selfish, I don't like sharing.
You make MC who don't have problem take what he wants, I don't understand why he need a wingman.

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
So, in other words, she practically sound like a predatory lesbian who is only going to help Mc on the condition that she gets something in return whit the girl...

Can this character be avoided? And if that character is avoided, the player would also lose content with the other character then? (that is, if to corrupt character 2 you need character 1 but you avoid it, it shouldn't be possible to access the content of character 2, right?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a dev you can and should do what you like, it is your game after all, but if you implement that scene or Path you should remove that note from the main page, since that sounds like sharing no matter where you see it, since the Mc is accepting help the other girl to have something with another character, he practically agrees to share on the condition that the other girl helps him.
That would have been an avoidable thing yeah, and I would have never made you miss content, instead there would have been another option like "Actually I'll corrupt her on my own, I don't want you to enjoy her tongue without my consent", so you wouldn't lose access to the character 2 and you'd have access to the same content except a skippable lesbien scene, the same way you had the opportunity to skip a femdom scene from Laura in the v0.3 if you chose to.
Don't call me a liar my friend, I didn't plan anything at the moment, I'm just throwing ideas here and try to get a public opinion, nothing more. :cry:

Make it avoidable, who like girl x girl action gonna see 1 scene, who don't like that, show them alternative scene. I prefer avoidable lesbian scenes, I am selfish, I don't like sharing.
You make MC who don't have problem take what he wants, I don't understand why he need a wingman.
Yeah that would have been the plan, but why would he need a wingman ? That's because I just wanted to highlight the fact that he's not superman, the guy is clever but some characters would be very resistant and he would need some help for those. But if it's bothering a majority, I'll give up on that idea. I have a lot of imagination, I don't mind changing my ideas.

is Nina's quest bugged? I can't progress past the "Let her sleep in your bed for a moment" part
You bought the collar before being asked to, you have access to all her scenes but can't update the questlog, but that's supposed to be fixed in 0.3.1, so you probably loaded a save from 0.2 instead of starting a new game. (It doesn't matter tho, as long as you got the BJ)

How long the dev gonna released a update cycle(a moth or else)?
I've already released two major updates and two minor updates, in 3 weeks. That should give you an idea.

Last edited:

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey dev, great game! About Joiplay stuff, I know its not your priority but I think its interesting to mention it anyways. Your older animations, basically all from 0.1 version and some from future versions as well (back pov from cat girl or assjob from stepsis for example) all work great and have a nice and smooth framerate, but some new scenes (basically most of the new ones, sister bj, front pov cat bj, teacher/student bj, stepsis in shower, stepmom in shower, to name a few) have a terrible performance for some reason.

If you want I can name all of the scenes if they work well or not if you are interested in solving this issue or just take it as a minor thing as its a joiplay issue probably (but I will say its really rare to get games with performance issues like these in my experience).

I dont know if you changed anything and I'm pretty sure its only in joiplay as no one else mentioned it and even specific to me perhaps, but I thought it would be valuable to mention, maybe you did change something in these new scenes? I dont know.

and ofc I still have the same issue someone else brought up earlier with the menus throwing errors, but the game is really straightforward right now so not a huge problem.

Again, great game and good luck dev!

• Sad
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hey dev, great game! About Joiplay stuff, I know its not your priority but I think its interesting to mention it anyways. Your older animations, basically all from 0.1 version and some from future versions as well (back pov from cat girl or assjob from stepsis for example) all work great and have a nice and smooth framerate, but some new scenes (basically most of the new ones, sister bj, front pov cat bj, teacher/student bj, stepsis in shower, stepmom in shower, to name a few) have a terrible performance for some reason.

If you want I can name all of the scenes if they work well or not if you are interested in solving this issue or just take it as a minor thing as its a joiplay issue probably (but I will say its really rare to get games with performance issues like these in my experience).

I dont know if you changed anything and I'm pretty sure its only in joiplay as no one else mentioned it and even specific to me perhaps, but I thought it would be valuable to mention, maybe you did change something in these new scenes? I dont know.

and ofc I still have the same issue someone else brought up earlier with the menus throwing errors, but the game is really straightforward right now so not a huge problem.

Again, great game and good luck dev!

Hi dude, thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to read you liked the game.

Unfortunately every scenes are just .webm files, so I don't know why one file would be more ressource consuming than another one. I've just checked my code and I don't have a different behaviour in coding by comparing old scenes and new ones. (might be depending on the video duration ? Some videos are 1 second looped, some are 3 seconds looped)
I hate to say this, but I can't really provide support for Android users. :(

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Since all the scenes will be repeatable in my game, that would be a LI being able to have a pussy licking in exchange for helping to corrupt the other LI. She won't steal her from you, she's just sexually attracted by the other LI and wants that LI to service her.

I would love to develop more my ideas right now, but I've fucked up my sleep schedule by working nonstop on the game and I'm gonna pass out soon. I'll be back tomorrow and we'll be able to have a more solid base to debate.

View attachment 3806329
If you make it avoidable like laura scene i dont think the people is gonna have problems whit it that other girl that make the cunnilingus is gonna have scenes whit mc too ?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
If you make it avoidable like laura scene i dont think the people is gonna have problems whit it that other girl that make the cunnilingus is gonna have scenes whit mc too ?
Yeah she would be a completely interactable character like the others. I'm gonna avoid that stuff for v0.4 because it's raising a lot of agree/disagree in my DMs, we'll see about that :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Yeah that would have been the plan, but why would he need a wingman ? That's because I just wanted to highlight the fact that he's not superman, the guy is clever but some characters would be very resistant and he would need some help for those. But if it's bothering a majority, I'll give up on that idea. I have a lot of imagination, I don't mind changing my ideas.
well when I play a harem game, if the MC can't get girls on his own without some type of 3rd party like a "wingwoman" I find it kinda pathetic for his character. I get you don't want to show him as superman, and that's fine. But harem is a power fantasy... And imo it goes against his character when he suppose to take what he wants.

If a LI is a tough nut to crack, then he should just have to work harder. And in general, I am not a fan of the whole girl helping mc "currupt" Lis or a LI.. Especially if she only doing it to sleep with a LI for a favor return. Feel like I am just pimping out a LI to another.

To many games soured my taste in that due to bad IMPLEMENTATION... Well as long as it's avoidable... the same with lesbian scenes then I have no issue.. just said my opinion on it tho.

CHEERS! :p

Last edited:

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hi dude, thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to read you liked the game.

Unfortunately every scenes are just .webm files, so I don't know why one file would be more ressource consuming than another one. I've just checked my code and I don't have a different behaviour in coding by comparing old scenes and new ones. (might be depending on the video duration ? Some videos are 1 second looped, some are 3 seconds looped)
I hate to say this, but I can't really provide support for Android users. :(
Hey, found the issue. Definitely a resolution problem, as the compressed version works perfectly. Cheers!

Iorek

May 13, 2017
Yeah she would be a completely interactable character like the others. I'm gonna avoid that stuff for v0.4 because it's raising a lot of agree/disagree in my DMs, we'll see about that :BootyTime:
Maybe a more agreeable development is to instead get in the middle of a lesbian couple:
1. Introduce lesbian couple
2. Get leverage on one of the girls (either she cheats on her girlfriend with you or blackmail)
3. Use girl's help to slowly condition or corrupt her girlfriend
And with that you've gained two LIs and fulfilled the power fantasy of turning lesbians bisexual.

But not gonna lie, the prospect of a bisexual LI who will help you corrupt others as long as she gets something in return is just as hot. I'll most likely enjoy whatever you go with.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
well when I play a harem game, if the MC can't get girls on his own without some type of 3rd party like a "wingwoman" I find it kinda pathetic for his character. I get you don't want to show him as superman, and that's fine. But harem is a power fantasy... And imo it goes against his character when he suppose to take what he wants.

If a LI is a tough nut to crack, then he should just have to work harder. And in general, I am not a fan of the whole girl helping mc "currupt" Lis or a LI.. Especially if she only doing it to sleep with a LI for a favor return. Feel like I am just pimping out a LI to another.

To many games soured my taste in that due to bad IMPLEMENTATION... Well as long as it's avoidable... the same with lesbian scenes then I have no issue.. just said my opinion on it tho.

CHEERS! :p
The issue is I can't make a spoiler about why that character "B" needs a cooperation between the MC and the character "A", but storywise it's legit impossible to corrupt the character "B" by not using the character "A" without having a dumb story plot.

I don't think you'll consider the MC pathetic when the story plot is setup, because most of you would have done the same than the MC to corrupt that character, but once more I can't tell you more.

Yeah it will be avoidable like the femdom from Laura, but it's technically impossible to get into the character "B"'s panties otherwise, or you need to be Georges R.R. Martin and sadly I'm just an average Valorant player. :HideThePain:

Hey, found the issue. Definitely a resolution problem, as the compressed version works perfectly. Cheers!
That's great news !

Maybe a more agreeable development is to instead get in the middle of a lesbian couple:
1. Introduce lesbian couple
2. Get leverage on one of the girls (either she cheats on her girlfriend with you or blackmail)
3. Use girl's help to slowly condition or corrupt her girlfriend
And with that you've gained two LIs and fulfilled the power fantasy of turning lesbians bisexual.

But not gonna lie, the prospect of a bisexual LI who will help you corrupt others as long as she gets something in return is just as hot. I'll most likely enjoy whatever you go with.
It would be a nice idea when you start a plot for two characters from scratch, but the scheme unfortunately does not match with the development of the characters I'm talking about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Hey I can't see animations if there are any and when I click a character screen it's just black with the option menu , pretty sure its bugged so I uninstalled and tried again and it yielded the same results , if anybody could help me figure out what's going that would be great ......

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes