Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 157 42.3%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 76 20.5%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 190 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Really nice game, the animations and visuals are better than 99% of Koikatsu games I've seen, honestly.

The progression with Elise and Mathilde was a bit jarring, I think there should be at least 1-2 more scenes before Elise does a 180 on her feelings towards the situation and forces Mathilde to participate. As it is right now, it feels very sudden.

The scene unlocks are a bit annoying, it feels like the requirements for new scenes are too high so I ended up repeating the same loop like 10-15 times just to unlock new scenes. Additionally since every option seems to give 1 influence point I ended up using the shortest options to get through the grind faster. I think rebalancing the influence points depending on the action would go a long way. For instance, if helping Anna with the dishes is the baseline 1 point action, then giving her money could be 2 points (maybe increase the money you give her from 50 to 100).
Hey man, thanks for the feedback, especially about the fact you prefered the game over 99% of Koikatsu games.
1720204014288.png

Initially, there already was some actions which gave more influence points than others, but I ended up giving up with this idea because it was too quick to max the influence points for certain characters. I'll rethink of balancing this.
Anyway I'm glad you liked the game, I'm pretty sure I'll improve the balancing over time.

Reactions: Iorek

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Any Sex Scenes currently with any of the showcased or otherwise? I'm diggin the Models but the development feels a bit too early for me to go through the hassle that is Sandbox if there's nothing in it rn. I'm looking for anything beyond a Handjob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Any Sex Scenes currently with any of the showcased or otherwise? I'm diggin the Models but the development feels a bit too early for me to go through the hassle that is Sandbox if there's nothing in it rn. I'm looking for anything beyond a Handjob.
You can bang 3 of the characters and most can give the succ.

This man told the truth, enjoy a good fap RonaldGrand6969
smile-nod.gif

• Love
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Uryzell

Feb 10, 2023
Thank you Vinkawa for responding, and I'm happy to know that there won't be NTR but rather Netori, I'm going to download it right now bro and sign up for Patreon in the highest category, you seem like a great DEV and I'm looking forward to what's coming next.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
A VN wouldn't work in an corruption/revenge themed world like mine, where you'll end up fucking around 15~20 characters. What kind of story would you put there and how would you decide in which order to to corrupt characters to let the story unfolds in a natural way ? It just can't work, let's be realistic.
Sorry, I think I was a bit unclear with my original message. I didn't mean to suggest a VN or a story heavy game. I was speaking more towards the inclusion of story progression period. Or I guess more specifically, some progression for individual characters in the game.

As an example:
Right now there's not much to the relationship with the roomate / sis besides that she was kind of mean in the past.

Some sandbox games will take this and expand on it over time. You'll learn more about their past together, and actions you take with the character might change the dynamic of the relationship and show off or shape their personality. There doesn't need to be a unified connected story between characters in a sandbox. I think it's enough when each character just has their own independent mini-plot that actually fleshes them out somewhat. So it's not like her plot line needs to connect with anyone else's.

With other sandbox games, there might never be more character development, or there's just a fairly quick to reach end where you basically win over the character. Those ones tend to just focus more on quantity of characters and scenes, without a lot of what I mentioned above. On the plus side, they seem to usually have much faster content output.

I don't think there's necessarily a right or wrong way to go about it. Although, I admittedly prefer the former.

I can't do shit for sandbox haters, I'm not talking about you, but yeah the two other guys coming here and saying "fuck bruh why sandbox :cry:" is pretty counterproductive, I doubt they can envision writing a story with that many characters to bang, in a world where you should be able to do so in the order you'd like.
Haha, I probably couldn't envision it either. I wish I was decently creative, so people who try and create something, including you, always have my respect. Yeah, I think pure VN, sandbox VN hybrid, or just sandbox with a very small amount of characters is the only way to pull of a truly interconnected story. I really didn't mean to suggest that deep of a plot though, so sorry if it came across that way. Obviously, not what you're going for, and nothing wrong with that.

As for the possible shallow characters, I'm not leaving anyone behind. Every characters will have a decent amount of scenes, as balanced as the others.
And it's just the v0.3, ofc the story will be more accurate and erase the writing flaws over time, but for now, I'm not gonna convince a guy to support me on Patreon by writting 15000 words to get a BJ after 2 hours of dialogues :KEK:, so I'm focusing on releasing top tier quality animations for the moment, that's the priority right now.
Not sure if it came across like I was critiquing your currently released game, but that wasn't my intention. I like slow burns myself, but I'm not trying to get you to make this into one. I hope I explained myself better at the top of this post, but I was mostly hoping that eventually those characters might have some deeper content than just purely sex. If that's not the case, than that's perfectly fine too. Different people like different types of stuff. Doesn't mean either way is a better way.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
just gave this game a shot have to say its pretty damn good. all of the characters are amazing laura is my favorite. I look forward to the next update. I see this one becoming very popular.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes