Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 157 42.3%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 76 20.5%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 190 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Alright, it's time for some answers :coffee:

The game and dev are based. While in most games I'd be asking shit like why is there a strange girl who only meows and literally no one talks about her? Did something happen? Is it trauma?

This game replies with, no, stfu. Sex the brown catgirl.

View attachment 3799317

Yes, sir!
I actually do plan to explain Nina's behaviour, but yeah, sex her until you get the explanation. fd35d5fa769a95e9085a42ebf5be0042.gif

Is there sex with the mom?
Yes but... yes.

Quality theft maybe, pretty much all of these characters clearly came from the KK character release tag on Pixiv lmao
People selling their KK models on Pixiv are also starting from an existing base and no one has been starting from scratch since 2020, so I guess you'd call them all theft aswell :BootyTime:
Well I'm not gonna bother modifying 80 bone sliders and browse thousands of hairstyles/clothes asset to put on a naked bald female until I get something decent, when I can just get a solid base and modifiy their body and clothes at my convenience.
Would you ? That would be a waste of time buddy, good luck. :HideThePain:

Just gonna put this out there, doesn't matter how "discreet" or "avoidable" it is, you have two consequences:

1. It's now within the relevant LI's personality to do that, because it IS an option. (An easy way to understand this is, would you date a girl if you knew she would cheat on you if you didn't actively stop her? that's avoidable NTR in a nutshell).
Why would players want LIs that would cheat on MC, vs LIs that would never (ones in zero NTR games)?

2. People are going to ditch the game regardless. Like, very few actually tolerate avoidable (in part for the reason above, but also, it usually bleeds into the so called "non-NTR" story anyway), especially when there are many games that are void of it entirely and never will have any.

So yeah, if you want to lose the majority of non-NTR demographic, add it, but there is no keeping both. It's like lava vs Ice.

Like, non-NTR demo have a list for games with zero of that (and no lesbian sharing as well, that's another pet peeve). Since well, bluntly F95 tags are unreliable. (a game where you breed the LIs with monsters has the harem tag for example).

But yeah, unless you want the NTR demographic to become half if not more of your main audience, you should stay away from it. If you don't mind that, then go ham.

Players would hate that LI... those that would tolerate the avoidable NTR, wouldn't tolerate that LI... like she chooses to go whore herself for money...

And yes choose, because there's always the option to run away and flee, no forced story actually works, cause even if there was no choice to flee, with how female love works, they'd just kill themselves :| so it would be a suicide bad end not an NTR bad end if the character actually loved MC. (basically if you want the LI to actually love MC in any real capacity NTR ain't possible outside straight up rape, where they'd probably bite their tongue and die, or self-delete later).

And yes, skip button means nothing... like it happens, that'd just be a massive cop-out, and put you in the ignore this dev pile for non-NTR players.

Thank you very much for your feedback. To clarify : No NTR, but yes Netori.
For those who don't get it -> You'll never share/get stolen your girlfriend from another guy, but you'll steal someone's wife for revenge's purpose. If the last statement bothers anyone, I'll make her virgin so you're stealing someone who's never been touched by anyone. :KEK:

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I'd say that this can become pretty much only good non japanese game on this site without any flaws. Every other game has too many flaws, to give examples.

Guy with small cock fucking big tits maiden
Small tits girls are into Guy with gigantic cock
Guy with huge cock fucking all the big tit girls but its grindy and barely have any titfuck scenes and no cockworship
Good wank material but devs try to become the next Hemmingway or some shit

But this game...this game could become the chosen one. It has everything! Body diversity, guy has a huge cock, Laura. Just add multiple titty fuck scenes with every character and just lemme fuck them. 50 scenes every character or burst without generic perspectives or shitty cookie cutter dialogue horseshit.

And Laura is so fucking hot fuck me my dick went super saiyan. I hit my dick on the table by accident standing up and its so hard that two of my bottles fell over from that earthquake and I only noticed because the water falling down. Had to clean this shit up for 20 minutes. Need so much more of this game ASAP.
Bro you made me choke with laughter, ffs :KEK:

Laura has become the most popular character since the v0.3, putting the mom as 2nd place.
But I challenge you guys to keep her top 1 when you'll play the v0.4, you don't stand a chance with the content coming.
yeah-bwoi-grin.gif

Hey bro, I don't want to bother you, but have you made up your mind about NTR content? I see everyone talking well about the game, but I need to know what I'm getting into before I start playing, since NTR isn't exactly something I like LOL, sorry if I'm being annoying, I just want to confirm about the content present in the game
No NTR my friend, but likely have the opposite NTR, where you're the one stealing someone's girl. I need that form of corruption for story purpose. I hope it doesn't bother anyone.

I'm not particularly interested in revenge plots, but so far enjoying this regardless. A lot of characters using... what's it called? K... something models? Anyway, they tend to look kind of samey, but these ones look like they've actually had work put into them. So right away, that's a plus.

I am quite curious if the dev intends to focus much on the story though.

While I'm not particularly for nor against sandboxes, I think a lot of them end up with neglected story and character development. One part is having to implement sandbox features in the first place, but I think a lot of them also kind of bloat with tons of shallow characters without focusing much on any of them. That's not necessarily bad, but I'm the type to prefer 1 deep character over 10 pretty but shallow characters, so it would be nice to know what this is aiming to be.

Sorry, I tend to ramble. Anyway, always nice to see the dev being active and friendly in the forum, and definitely looks good so far.
Thanks for your feedback man, I'm glad you enjoyed the game even if you don't like revenge plots.
A VN wouldn't work in an corruption/revenge themed world like mine, where you'll end up fucking around 15~20 characters. What kind of story would you put there and how would you decide in which order to to corrupt characters to let the story unfolds in a natural way ? It just can't work, let's be realistic.
I can't do shit for sandbox haters, I'm not talking about you, but yeah the two other guys coming here and saying "fuck bruh why sandbox :cry:" is pretty counterproductive, I doubt they can envision writing a story with that many characters to bang, in a world where you should be able to do so in the order you'd like.
As for the possible shallow characters, I'm not leaving anyone behind. Every characters will have a decent amount of scenes, as balanced as the others.
And it's just the v0.3, ofc the story will be more accurate and erase the writing flaws over time, but for now, I'm not gonna convince a guy to support me on Patreon by writting 15000 words to get a BJ after 2 hours of dialogues :KEK:, so I'm focusing on releasing top tier quality animations for the moment, that's the priority right now.

Last edited:

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Laura has become the most popular character since the v0.3, putting the mom as 2nd place.
But I challenge you guys to keep her top 1 when you'll play the v0.4, you don't stand a chance.
View attachment 3800380

No NTR my friend, but likely have the opposite NTR, where you're the one stealing someone's girl. I need that form of corruption for story purpose. I hope it doesn't bother anyone.

A VN wouldn't work in an corruption/revenge themed world, where you'll end up fucking around 15~20 characters, what kind of story would you put there and how would you decide the order of the characters to corrupt to let the story unfolds, it's just can't work, let's be realistic.
I can't do shit for sandbox haters, I'm not talking about you, but yeah the two other guys coming here and saying "lul bruh why sandbox noob" is pretty counterproductive, I doubt they can envision writing a story with that much characters to bang in a world where you should be able to do so in the order you'd like.
And it's just the v0.3, ofc the story will be more accurate and erase the writing flaws over time, but for now, I'm not gonna convince a guy to support me on Patreon by writting 15000 words to have BJ after 2 hours of dialogues :KEK:, so I'm focusing on releasing top tier quality animations for the moment, that's the priority right now.
I think u should put on note: No NTR/Sharing for everyone see it. Because these corrupt game like that make people worry about NTR and I myself need to read the first 5-6 pages to see if you decide to add NTR/Sharing or not lol.
P/s:
About Neotori, you don't need to worry because i know people here love it more than Vanila Harem or original NTR fans

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hello! If you're still taking suggestions, maybe consider letting us fuck the girls continuously instead of letting us fuck them once during a time period? Thank you :)
Come on bruh, once you empty your balls in the morning, at least have the decency to wait for the afternoon before banging the same character again :KEK:
Especially because it's only locked for the character involved, you can fuck the sis then facefuck the mom 2 min later :KEK:

its good game i really enjoyed the animations , the characters designs is really attractive and well done , the story line and the conversationg between characters not boring at all you can work a little bit on the ui and correct some mistakes in written ( like in alice's quests and schedule there is morkning instead of morning in the if she keep teasing you like this ....) and the characters icons keep showing in the map even if it's the weekends just small details not big a deal . i hope you can add voices if its possible but so far so good i highly recommend it comparing to these new games :rolleyes: . great job my friend keep it up <3. the is my full save for this version if sm1 need it .
Thanks for the feedback, I have now fixed the "morkning" mistake for v0.4.
As for the girls showing in places they are not, during the weekend, it's indeed because my schedule function is not designed for weekends yet because there's no activity only available in the weekend yet, but I'll rework that schedule function once the first weekend activity is implemented. :HideThePain:(y)

I think u should put on note: No NTR/Sharing for everyone see it. Because these corrupt game like that make people worry about NTR and I myself need to read the first 5-6 pages to see if you decide to add NTR/Sharing or not lol.
P/s:
About Neotori, you don't need to worry because i know people here love it more than Vanila Harem or original NTR fans
I updated the original thread as requested, thank you for your feedback, and I hope you liked the game so far. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thank you very much for your feedback. To clarify : No NTR, but yes Netori.
For those who don't get it -> You'll never share/get stolen your girlfriend for another guy, but you'll steal someone's wife for revenge's purpose. If the last statement bothers anyone, I'll make her virgin so you're stealing someone who's never been touched by anyone. :KEK:
Ngl, a virgin LI but still netori would be interesting.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
"take your revenge on life" What does that even mean?

I meant that life has been doing shit to the player through the protagonists he met during it. English not being my native language, if you have a better way to express it, I would gladly update that sentence.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Great game.Really enjoy ur game and cant wait for more updates.
Thanks man, stay tuned. :cool:(y)

I would call them theft as well, yes. Just because someone else is doing something wrong doesn't make it okay lol
The fact that you are unwilling to put the effort into actual custom characters says a lot about the longevity of this project, I think. If you cut corners at the beginning, what corners are you gonna cut later? But I guess putting real effort and care into making a quality product is a waste of time, might as well piggyback off the work of others.
I don't think you realize the amount of time required to build a sandbox game as a solo dev.
What you consider doing something wrong is purely your opinion and there's plenty of ground to argue against your message. I find it hard to see whether your anger is personal or based on real principles, considering your active participation in the "Koikatsu Sharing thread", which promotes the sharing of resources between creators or game enjoyers, it's a bit hypocritical of you.
Especially since most of the basic models I use and have modified to my liking have been published for free either on the official Koikatsu Discord, either on Pixiv, which is yet another platform that promotes the sharing of resources and encourages creators to use them.
Regarding all that, I don't think I need your angry opinion on the possible longevity of my project, because what you stated is actually exactly the opposite. Saving time on character's creation is having more time for the game's content. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Piracy =/= plagiarism, friend. Like comparing apples and oranges. In fact, I'd say they're opposite; taking paywalled assets and distributing them freely vs taking freely available assets and charging money for them.

No, I did not block you. I felt the need to change my settings since you felt the need to dig into my post history for ammo lol, why would I make it easy for you?

Let me be honest, a large part of why I reacted negatively is because two of the characters you've used belong to friends of mine (both of whom have specifically requested their works aren't used for monetary gain, btw.) As an artist myself, it irks me to see someone attempting to profit from a friend's work. If that makes me a hypocrite, so be it.
53jxiw (1).gif
..life gets better fren......

• Haha
Reactions: Washington1234567

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
You have a dev who is nice to players and almost embraces piracy in your favor and some jerk comes along and calls him a thief. This community amazes me more every day lol. Then you have a dev who masturbates for money and hasn't released updates in years and you have pirates begging him to come back lol. I had this game on my radar but now that I know it's going to have/has netori, I'm going to download it immediately. One of my favorite fetishes lol. Vinkawa, don't take it off your list just because someone doesn't like it, there's nothing more beautiful than a woman cheating on her partner with the protagonist to prove her love/corruption for him lol. And ignore that dude who is saying shit in a *piracy page* lol

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
You have a dev who is nice to players and almost embraces piracy in your favor and some jerk comes along and calls him a thief. This community amazes me more every day lol. Then you have a dev who masturbates for money and hasn't released updates in years and you have pirates begging him to come back lol. I had this game on my radar but now that I know it's going to have/has netori, I'm going to download it immediately. One of my favorite fetishes lol. Vinkawa, don't take it off your list just because someone doesn't like it, there's nothing more beautiful than a woman cheating on her partner with the protagonist to prove her love/corruption for him lol. And ignore that dude who is saying shit in a *piracy page* lol
Thank you for you kind words, Sir.

To be completely transparent with you, I also messaged him to ask for his friend's name so I could give him some money for his character creation, but he made fun of me and left the conversation before I could answer.
That legit makes me sad because the thread was very clean and friendly until the guy came here, and I hate being in conflict with someone, it fucking gives me anxiety for no reason. :KEK:

Anyway, back to work on that v0.4 :cool:(y)

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Thank you for you kind words, Sir.

To be completely transparent with you, I also messaged him to ask for his friend's name so I could give him some money for his character creation, but he made fun of me and left the conversation before I could answer.
That legit makes me sad because the thread was very clean and friendly until the guy came here, and I hate being in conflict with someone, it fucking gives me anxiety for no reason. :KEK:

Anyway, back to work on that v0.4 :cool:(y)
Put that anxiety to work on that netori . And again, ignore these guys. If the game becomes more popular (hopefully it does), similar people will come to accuse you of shit. Although you don't necessarily have to ignore them, if it's something as stupid as accusing you of stealing in a pirate site, ignore that guy without any remorse haha.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Put that anxiety to work on that netori . And again, ignore these guys. If the game becomes more popular (hopefully it does), similar people will come to accuse you of shit. Although you don't necessarily have to ignore them, if it's something as stupid as accusing you of stealing in a pirate site, ignore that guy without any remorse haha.
Why the hell does the purple devil face not appear in the message lol

• Haha

Iorek

May 13, 2017
Really nice game, the animations and visuals are better than 99% of Koikatsu games I've seen, honestly.

The progression with Elise and Mathilde was a bit jarring, I think there should be at least 1-2 more scenes before Elise does a 180 on her feelings towards the situation and forces Mathilde to participate. As it is right now, it feels very sudden.

The scene unlocks are a bit annoying, it feels like the requirements for new scenes are too high so I ended up repeating the same loop like 10-15 times just to unlock new scenes. Additionally since every option seems to give 1 influence point I ended up using the shortest options to get through the grind faster. I think rebalancing the influence points depending on the action would go a long way. For instance, if helping Anna with the dishes is the baseline 1 point action, then giving her money could be 2 points (maybe increase the money you give her from 50 to 100).

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes