Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 157 42.3%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 76 20.5%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 190 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Egris

May 6, 2020
Hello everyone, to celebrate the 15th paid member, and considering I am working way faster than I expected to release the v0.4, I am publicly leaking the v0.3.2 here.
There is less content added than v0.2 (7 scenes instead of 8) because I had to fix major flaws in the code, I'm sorry for this.

Thank you very much for the early support, that public leak is a sign of my gratitude.

Also, Some people have DM me and told me they couldn't afford to support me as paid members. It's all good my friends, just have a good fap with my game :BootyTime:
What you could do if you really want to help is to leave a good review if you like the game or talk about the game to others, that would be a great support aswell. :BootyTime:

Changelog in the original thread (The most important one is the v0.3, don't read only the v0.3.2).

Win/Lux : Mega

Mac (never tested it, I don't have a Mac, I am sorry) : Mega

The v0.4 should add a lot of content ( lot of sex scenes and new charater(s) ), and an intro rework as requested by many of you for the story to be more accurate (aswell as quality of life modifications such as the way to open the navigation and auto-forward button as requested by BrandonX13 and Catares).

PS : I'm gonna walk my dog and do some shit :BootyTime: , I'll be back in 2 hours to answer any question.
Join the Discord if you want faster answers, I am very active there :
The fucking goat bro, i love this dev, this game deserves more audience!

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
The game and dev are based. While in most games I'd be asking shit like why is there a strange girl who only meows and literally no one talks about her? Did something happen? Is it trauma?

This game replies with, no, stfu. Sex the brown catgirl.

mqdefault.jpg

Yes, sir!

Reactions: Egris

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
I'd say that this can become pretty much only good non japanese game on this site without any flaws. Every other game has too many flaws, to give examples.

Guy with small cock fucking big tits maiden
Small tits girls are into Guy with gigantic cock
Guy with huge cock fucking all the big tit girls but its grindy and barely have any titfuck scenes and no cockworship
Good wank material but devs try to become the next Hemmingway or some shit

But this game...this game could become the chosen one. It has everything! Body diversity, guy has a huge cock, Laura. Just add multiple titty fuck scenes with every character and just lemme fuck them. 50 scenes every character or burst without generic perspectives or shitty cookie cutter dialogue horseshit.

And Laura is so fucking hot fuck me my dick went super saiyan. I hit my dick on the table by accident standing up and its so hard that two of my bottles fell over from that earthquake and I only noticed because the water falling down. Had to clean this shit up for 20 minutes. Need so much more of this game ASAP.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LifesPayback-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life's Payback [v0.3.2] [Vinkawa]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DJsona and timon159

kiriko33

Dec 9, 2023
its good game i really enjoyed the animations , the characters designs is really attractive and well done , the story line and the conversationg between characters not boring at all you can work a little bit on the ui and correct some mistakes in written ( like in alice's quests and schedule there is morkning instead of morning in the if she keep teasing you like this ....) and the characters icons keep showing in the map even if it's the weekends just small details not big a deal . i hope you can add voices if its possible but so far so good i highly recommend it comparing to these new games :rolleyes: . great job my friend keep it up <3. the is my full save for this version if sm1 need it .

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes