Do you consider NTR a LI helping you to fuck another LI in exchange for your help to fuck her aswell

• Yes, but since both are LIs, I don't mind a lesbian scene if she helps you corrupt another character

Votes: 181 22.7%
  • Yes, I would hate this even if both are fuckable LI, I want to be the only one fucking here

Votes: 99 12.4%
  • No, I only consider NTR when it's another man, or a background female that you can't interact with

Votes: 392 49.1%
  • No, but I share the same opinion than my fellows who voted for the 1st, ok for avoidable lesbian

Votes: 83 10.4%
  • Long live Lord Vinkawa, king of the corrupted lands, do as you wish because I am your humble servant

Votes: 93 11.6%
  • I don't know bro, I'm just taking a shit and scrolling through my phone right now

Votes: 82 10.3%

• Total voters

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
You can have sexual intercourse with most female characters in the game and you're not sharing any of these to other men, what's wrong with the tags ?

Yeah they're not all living in your apartment but there's no "polyamory" tag in this website, so harem is the most accurate one to catch the attention of people who want to bang a ton of female characters, and it's the "harem" tag they use to filter these games.
so what you think about sharing your girls with other girls then dev? the new tag system is still not here after all this damn time... if you insist on pushing that "sharing" with girls then you should remove harem tag until polyamory tag comes in. putting sharing tag for this game as well.

please know the difference between polyamory (mc with girls around him sharing each other with themselves) with harem (mc gets multiple girls, who all agree to share him and exclusively be into him)

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
so what you think about sharing your girls with other girls then dev? the new tag system is still not here after all this damn time... if you insist on pushing that "sharing" with girls then you should remove harem tag until polyamory tag comes in. putting sharing tag for this game as well.

please know the difference between polyamory (mc with girls around him sharing each other with themselves) with harem (mc gets multiple girls, who all agree to share him and exclusively be into him)
Alright guys, I was in a rush when I wrote my last answer, so I might have sounded a bit uncaring in my last message.

I understand the necessity of being perfectly accurate, since it is very frustrating to download a game based on the tags and witness that the game does deliver what you expected.

I know this because one day I came across a game on this website and I saw a thumbnail of a guy taking a huge dick in his ass because the dev didn't consider "Futa on male" as gay, so my excluded tags didn't save me.

Considering your two definitions, I'd say I prefer harem over polyamory, I wish I could make an exception for a character, but I understand that the tags indeed need to be accurate, so I'm not adding sharing any time soon.

Last edited:

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
I'm pretty sure the harem tag fits based off the site's descriptions for the tags.

Here's this site's definition of the new tags:
https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html

Harem:
"A non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected"

Polyamory:
"The protagonist and at least two other people are in an equal, simultaneous relationship with each other. Not to be confused with Harem"

The only difference in the tags is the former is a relationship "centered around the protagonist" while the latter "an equal, simultaneous relationship".

I get that expecting something and finding something else is frustrating, but those tag definitions are so vague, any complaints are probably better redirected at the people defining the tags rather than individual devs.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I'm pretty sure the harem tag fits based off the site's descriptions for the tags.

Here's this site's definition of the new tags:
https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html

Harem:
"A non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected"

Polyamory:
"The protagonist and at least two other people are in an equal, simultaneous relationship with each other. Not to be confused with Harem"

The only difference in the tags is the former is a relationship "centered around the protagonist" while the latter "an equal, simultaneous relationship".

I get that expecting something and finding something else is frustrating, but those tag definitions are so vague, any complaints are probably better redirected at the people defining the tags rather than individual devs.

if these people actually got on this and hurry up and implement the new tags that was discussed about 2 years ago or so, people can have a easier time finding what they want, it would save devs, and people a headace.

Like I can see the "protagonist centric/Harem tag being a fan favorite for alot of players, like myself.

sigh...

We can wish right?

But not going to go far off topic...

Reactions: GrogGuy

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Will 0.4 have Laura titfuck and assjob scenes? Assjob as in, stick your dick between her asscheeks like its a titfuck. I must know.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Will 0.4 have Laura titfuck and assjob scenes? Assjob as in, stick your dick between her asscheeks like its a titfuck. I must know.
I'm never giving spoilers about the next version except the poll winner, sorry man.
I like to read changelogs when a release comes out, and I want people to get that same feeling of satisfaction.

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
I'm never giving spoilers about the next version except the poll winner, sorry man.
I like to read changelogs when a release comes out, and I want people to get that same feeling of satisfaction.
No worries bro, very based and reasonable. I wait until the release is out then but I do expect you to deliver quality work considering how good the game is and all. Not only that, but you seem to actually put out work fast, which makes waiting for 0.5 and further more exciting.

At some point after development has stopped and you moved on to wherever the fuck you want you should consider releasing all the Koikatsu models and assets you made to the public as one last final thanks.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
No worries bro, very based and reasonable. I wait until the release is out then but I do expect you to deliver quality work considering how good the game is and all. Not only that, but you seem to actually put out work fast, which makes waiting for 0.5 and further more exciting.

At some point after development has stopped and you moved on to wherever the fuck you want you should consider releasing all the Koikatsu models and assets you made to the public as one last final thanks.
I'm very glad to read that you liked the game so far. :BootyTime:

Sadly, I don't think the model/asset release can happen. Apparently, half of the models I've found for free belong to creators who sell them, even though I searched in safe places like the official Koikatsu Discord, precisely to avoid being in conflict with anyone.
I will mention their names in the credits, but I can't be the one leaking them, I hope you understand.

Now yeah, the other half has been heavily modified from a legacy base, so you can only find them in my game, and for those I will consider releasing them if the game is a success, but I only have around 150 days to make that game successful (the deadline shouldn't be a problem anyway because if it's not successful after 150 days I don't see why it would be after 300 days).
You can find the explanation by clicking the image below, it's a public post :

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
...I only have around 150 days to make that game successful...
Very interesting post but it proses the question about how long you've already been working on the game, and how long the these 150 days have been chipped off from already.

I mean if you save up money to spend time for full-time development for 150 days but you've already been working 130, that means its only 20 days left. I hope you get what I mean. Same with actually earning money, if you have 150 left, but you earn money that you can at least partially keep developing, does that mean you switch to part-time development?

Gonna support you but I want to wait for 0.4 first to see how that goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinkawa
Jul 2, 2020
I'm very glad to read that you liked the game so far. :BootyTime:

Sadly, I don't think the model/asset release can happen. Apparently, half of the models I've found for free belong to creators who sell them, even though I searched in safe places like the official Koikatsu Discord, precisely to avoid being in conflict with anyone.
I will mention their names in the credits, but I can't be the one leaking them, I hope you understand.

Now yeah, the other half has been heavily modified from a legacy base, so you can only find them in my game, and for those I will consider releasing them if the game is a success, but I only have around 150 days to make that game successful (the deadline shouldn't be a problem anyway because if it's not successful after 150 days I don't see why it would be after 300 days).
You can find the explanation by clicking the image below, it's a public post :

god if only more devs were like you, such a breath of fresh air, good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Very interesting post but it proses the question about how long you've already been working on the game, and how long the these 150 days have been chipped off from already.

I mean if you save up money to spend time for full-time development for 150 days but you've already been working 130, that means its only 20 days left. I hope you get what I mean. Same with actually earning money, if you have 150 left, but you earn money that you can at least partially keep developing, does that mean you switch to part-time development?

Gonna support you but I want to wait for 0.4 first to see how that goes.
I had 170 days when I started the game, I made the v0.1 in about 20 days :
- 3 days for quest, navigation system, User Interace, and think about a story
- 5 days of prospecting the best models and animation creators
- 7 days of heavily modifying certain characters and adapting some animations to match my characters's bodies (which was what I spent the most time on, because trying to adapt people's animation really is a pain in the ass. MC's dick is way bigger, so several mouth bones had to be modified and animated for BJs, for example, and my characters tits and asses are way bigger too, the height is not the same, and especially because they don't make loops, so I needed a level of "engineering" to predict the next keyframes to setup to stop an animation at some point so it makes it loop when it starts over. All that shits lead me to consider making my own animations instead)
- 5 days to make my own animations

To conclude, I really have 150 days left. And these 150 days are not something coming from my ass if anyone's wondering, it's actually the number of days left before my financial aid from the government stops and forces me to find a new job (I'm living with my savings + the little help from the government atm).

Anyway, thanks for saying you'd consider supporting the game.
head-nod-stanley-the-office-sc85zydmg5ox3ogq.gif

god if only more devs were like you, such a breath of fresh air, good luck!
smile-nod.gif

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Explaining things
I don't question you but you're almost at v0.4, surely more days have passed between 0.1 to 0.3.2 and today if you get what I mean. But you seem to work fast, even if its less than 150 days and just 120 days at the time of writing this I don't mind since you work hella fast.

So I just checked the patreon and you released 0.1 during 19th june, which makes sense since you also made this thread one day prior. which means you still have around 129 days or so left to work on full time. Which is great because people can expect updates at a steady pace as it only took around 2 weeks from 0.1 to 0.3.2. So overall, the way you approach this sounds good to me, stellar progress so far my guy.

Nothing against you its just so many people have been burnt out by developers releasing things quickly and then taking months of time just for an update that someone of your caliber would merely spend days on. So props to you since you already make 98% of western devs look like absolute imbeciles. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass~God and Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I don't question you but you're almost at v0.4, surely more days have passed between 0.1 to 0.3.2 and today if you get what I mean. But you seem to work fast, even if its less than 150 days and just 120 days at the time of writing this I don't mind since you work hella fast.

So I just checked the patreon and you released 0.1 during 19th june, which makes sense since you also made this thread one day prior. which means you still have around 129 days or so left to work on full time. Which is great because people can expect updates at a steady pace as it only took around 2 weeks from 0.1 to 0.3.2. So overall, the way you approach this sounds good to me, stellar progress so far my guy.

Damn you're right I totally forgot to substract the days starting from v0.1, I'm a huge braindead :KEK:

Anyway, thanks for the kinds words, yeah I think the fast pace should allow me to have a very advanced game once I reach the deadline, so if it hasn't worked at this point, the responsibility is mine. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: sanshisan
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes