yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey man, to be honest there are currently a lot of games with incest/sleep sex which haven't been banned from Patreon yet, and some of them have been there for more than a year now.

I'm thinking of Futa's concoction, Milfy City, even Desert stalker who checks all the boxes of forbidden content on Patreon, so I don't see why I would personally catch Patreon's attention, that would be really unfair.

That being said, if I ever get banned from it, I'll go to Subscribe star, but it doesn't look like it's necessary.

View attachment 3768312
That's the thing though, you never know when they're gonna strike, or if someone salty reports you or something. Mr.C skirted for years without even a patch and straight incest/rape content until they got him in their sights. You just never know when it's gonna happen is all so you should have contingencies ready if you wanna make back some of your investment into this.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
That's the thing though, you never know when they're gonna strike, or if someone salty reports you or something. Mr.C skirted for years without even a patch and straight incest/rape content until they got him in their sights. You just never know when it's gonna happen is all so you should have contingencies ready if you wanna make back some of your investment into this.

You guys convinced me, I made a Subscribestar account just in case, but I've heard it's gonna take monthes before being approved due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, so let's hope Patreon leaves me in peace until then.:HideThePain:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You guys convinced me, I made a Subscribestar account just in case, but I've heard it's gonna take monthes before being approved due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, so let's hope Patreon leaves me in peace until then.:HideThePain:
Yea, best to start early so you have a safety and don't get left scrambling or high and dry.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I got the same question on Discord but I'm not sure what to answer, because isn't harem implying getting girls with romance ? Or does it just mean you can have H scenes with a lot of characters ?
I plan to corrupt/blackmail most of female characters in that game, and you should have around 10 girls to interact with when we reach v0.4 - v0.5.
If you consider this as a harem, then yeah it will be a god damn harem, especially because it will involve threesome/foursome at some point. :ROFLMAO:
So a corrupt Harem, where you have all the girls and they all know about each other and if in the end they misbehave, they won't get their turn or they won't be given the proper attention like those who do, They are well behaved and obedient, Well, it's a game of revenge and the MC will corrupt them to the point of being obedient.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
just finished 2.0 and lord, the cat girl and the final scene with the sister...those expressions are great my dude.
Glad you liked it

smile-nod.gif

So a corrupt Harem, where you have all the girls and they all know about each other and if in the end they misbehave, they won't get their turn or they won't be given the proper attention like those who do, They are well behaved and obedient, Well, it's a game of revenge and the MC will corrupt them to the point of being obedient.
That's the plan :cool:

head-nod-stanley-the-office-sc85zydmg5ox3ogq.gif

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Yess please, let us fuck her so much she has all our babies, our sweet little mind broken breeding slave <3 denied us all the love we needed so now shes gunna make it up by giving us all the babies we require over an over hehe. Also need prego sex to, milking her while anal fuckin her or being sprayed while pounding her pussy missionary mmm
Please let us get the mom pregnant

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Please let us get the mom pregnant
That's doable but I gotta make it slow, if you can make her pregnant in the v0.3, she's done for the future versions.

Yess please, let us fuck her so much she has all our babies, our sweet little mind broken breeding slave <3 denied us all the love we needed so now shes gunna make it up by giving us all the babies we require over an over hehe. Also need prego sex to, milking her while anal fuckin her or being sprayed while pounding her pussy missionary mmm
1719480773950.png

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Auto forward should be mandatory so the sex scenes flow well and we can enjoy without button pressing every few seconds takes out of the immersion

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry for my English in advance.
Game is pretty good, i like the idea of revenge but in my opinion is lacking little bit of more dialogue in scenes and between the phases (little bit of corruption, banter of a character instead of blackmail). In case of sex animations, would be great if there will be more angles, different speed (meaning slow>normal>fast maybe) and diffrent positions to make it last longer. Also if the dev could change placement for map button to bottom left or right of the screen would be great, since we need to go up to open map and then down to choose the location. All of that It's just my opinion try the game for yourself i wish dev the best and hope game succeed. Looking forward to the next update

Reactions: yoyomistro

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Auto forward should be mandatory so the sex scenes flow well and we can enjoy without button pressing every few seconds takes out of the immersion
Hey man, that's a nice suggestion. I might be too short in time to implement it for the v0.3 because it should be released today, but I'll teach myself how to do that for the v0.4, thanks for the feed back !

Sorry for my English in advance.
Game is pretty good, i like the idea of revenge but in my opinion is lacking little bit of more dialogue in scenes and between the phases (little bit of corruption, banter of a character instead of blackmail). In case of sex animations, would be great if there will be more angles, different speed (meaning slow>normal>fast maybe) and diffrent positions to make it last longer. Also if the dev could change placement for map button to bottom left or right of the screen would be great, since we need to go up to open map and then down to choose the location. All of that It's just my opinion try the game for yourself i wish dev the best and hope game succeed. Looking forward to the next update
Hi dude, all good for the english, I'm not that fluent neither. I think more dialogues should be implemented in the game in a natural way as I'm improving and solidifying my idea of the game direction the more I work on it. Now about more scenes between phases, as you could tell I added the grope scene for the mom between the tits reveal and the titfuck in the v0.2, that kind of addition helps me balance the corruption build when a majority feels a character is too rushed.
Now for the multiple angles, I implemented it also in the v0.2 for Nina, so you can consider more scenes will have that feature in future releases. Now for the speed, sadly I could have easily done this if my animations were image series, but I made the choice of converting them into a video file, otherwise I would have doubled or tripled the game size. I want it to stay balanced because I plan to make a huge world where you can bang 15~20 females, and I don't want the game to weight 10 Gb :KEK:
About the button position, I'll discuss it with people on Discord and if a majority agrees on your suggestion, I will implement it for v0.4

Last edited:

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Hey man, that's a nice suggestion. I might be too short in time to implement it for the v0.3 because it should be released today, but I'll teach myself how to do that for the v0.4, thanks for the feed back !

Hi dude, all good for the english, I'm not that fluent neither. I think more dialogues should be implemented in the game in a natural way as I'm improving and solidifying my idea of the game direction the more I work on it. Now about more scenes between phases, as you could tell I added the grope scene for the mom between the tits reveal and the titfuck in the v0.2, that kind of addition helps me balance the corruption build when a majority feels a character is too rushed.
Now for the multiple angles, I implemented it also in the v0.2 for Nina, so you can consider more scenes will have that feature in future releases. Now for the speed, sadly I could have easily done this if my animations were image series, but I made the choice of converting them into a video file, otherwise I would have doubled or tripled the game size. I want it to stay balanced because I plan to make a huge world where you can bang 15~20 females, and I don't want the game to weight 10 Gb :KEK:
About the button position, I'll discuss it with people on Discord and if a majority agrees on your suggestion, I will implement it for v0.4
Thats cool thanks for the response as long as it gets implemented that's a huge quality of life feature

Egris

May 6, 2020
Holy i didn't see that it got update, this game is so peak, the new scenes where so hot and it's really a great improvement from the first version, keep it up!

• Red Heart

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Holy i didn't see that it got update, this game is so peak, the new scenes where so hot and it's really a great improvement from the first version, keep it up!
Thank you very much man. Actually the v0.3 is also already released but I'm waiting for Saturday to update it here (maybe Friday if you guys behave well :BootyTime:) and asked patreons to wait for this moment aswell. Because your game can only be promoted once every 14 days here, so we would get more attention if the game appears in the Latest Updates page during the weekend due to the high traffic. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hello everyone, to celebrate the 15th paid member, and considering I am working way faster than I expected to release the v0.4, I am publicly leaking the v0.3.2 here.
There is less content added than v0.2 (7 scenes instead of 8) because I had to fix major flaws in the code, I'm sorry for this.

Thank you very much for the early support, that public leak is a sign of my gratitude.

Also, Some people have DM me and told me they couldn't afford to support me as paid members. It's all good my friends, just have a good fap with my game :BootyTime:
What you could do if you really want to help is to leave a good review if you like the game or talk about the game to others, that would be a great support aswell. :BootyTime:

Changelog in the original thread (The most important one is the v0.3, don't read only the v0.3.2).

Win/Lux :

Mac (never tested it, I don't have a Mac, I am sorry) :

The v0.4 should add a lot of content ( lot of sex scenes and new charater(s) ), and an intro rework as requested by many of you for the story to be more accurate (aswell as quality of life modifications such as the way to open the navigation and auto-forward button as requested by BrandonX13 and Catares).

PS : I'm gonna walk my dog and do some shit :BootyTime: , I'll be back in 2 hours to answer any question.
Join the Discord if you want faster answers, I am very active there :

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes