momont-Yamashi

Apr 15, 2024
Amazing game, but there was a bug kinda for the teacher i increased my int level to C so the option to talk to her disappeared so it locked me out because i needed level E

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Feel like it just might be me but trying to check the girls from the menu and randomly through short events, I keep getting errors that I gotta rollback. Probs a me thing so I wanna see if others got it too or if there's a fix

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LifesPayback-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
From what I played, I love it, it has the perfect dose of getting things done, not too much, not too little.

With the huge asses that they present to us, I would love for there to be anal, a lot of anal, not as a route, but as an option, not just vaginal, since many games leave this aside and incorporate it until the end.

All those asses deserve love, whether it's hard and raw, or nice and worked, or both, it doesn't matter.

Crazy developer, your animations are good.

A tip, remember that not all of us have the latest generation operating systems.

Beautiful work developer, keep it up.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Played the newest version, while the lack of new Laura scene is just subjective gibberish on my end but there is one thing that would make your game twice as good, or perhaps even better.

The ability to have your perspective change in any specific scene, so the player has many switchable camera perspectives per scene, like in many Hentai VNs that are drawn in interesting perspectives. Here in your game its mostly POV or has a bunch of uninteresting angles, which is objectively my only real gripe with this game. Because often, complex angles and good closeups also make a good Hentai game. Multiple angles of the same scene would be a good thing to add in an update that fleshes out the game once you've introduced most of the girls and it gives options only a few high production value hentai games ever utilize.

Which is why Koikatsu is godsent, if you still have the animations or the scenes you can record the exact same scene in different perspectives. The nun titfuck scene would've been incredible if there would be a birdseye overhead shot from the nuns perspective close up to the tits, here is the example of the perspective I'm talking about, but close up could work even better. Its up to you. If you're curious, the guy who drew this is called Tatsunami Youtoku, the artist who wrote and drew all these x-Junkies games.

15.jpg

Last edited:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Warning: If you are using Joiplay, the menus with the girl's hints do not work. The dev already acknowledged this. I don't blame them for not fixing it as I agree its not a priority. Just to let you all know.

The game is not broken its just a joiplay compatibility issue. Don't bash the dev for no reason :)
Im playing this on joiplay and I did not get any errors, some have reported it on the official server but you just need to use the latest public version of joiplay and since the old plug ins are obsolete delete them and install the new one via joiplay itself (press the 3 dots, plug ins and install what you need)

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes