Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
i can't go to lucie's home

0.4.1 "NameError: name 'meet_lucie' is not defined"
i cant meet lucie or open the heart in a new game, if i decide to ignore the game just crashes

Wtf... I'm releasing a v0.4.2 to fix this in a few minutes... Sorry...

ohh i see, well in that case i might hit the new game button to see what's new in the intro than continue from 0.3 save if i can see all the new content from that save.
i read in the OP that i need to start a new game if i want to see lucie's new scenes so that's why i asked, however how will this affect nina, won't this potentialy creat a bug since you can give her a custom name and i technicly did not give her name, it's something i imported from 0.3,
also since it seams you do a prty good job you got yourself a new SS, however be sure to not overdrive yourself with the content, you are at the begining and it's not uncommon to see people burn themself due to the fact that they are on overdrive for a few months at the begining of a project
You should be able to see Nina's content but won't have access to the rename feature.
I'll do my best not to burn out, I'm clearly between 6 and 9 hours a day coding this game :HideThePain:

Edit : Damn I'm so tired I didn't even see you subscribed to SS, thank you very much...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bean10

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
i can't go to lucie's home
0.4.1 "NameError: name 'meet_lucie' is not defined"
i cant meet lucie or open the heart in a new game, if i decide to ignore the game just crashes

Life's Payback - v0.4.2 (bugfix)
Win/Linux :
Mac :

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
NO NTR BUT...
...you still aren't able to have first person view during sex scenes, because fuck you.

Another proof that even without NTR per se devs who are into it will still make it "NTR-flavoured" in the ways like absense of first-person view, oversized dicks with much attention to it's "superiority" and so on - other general small things about competition and jealousy, superiority-inferiority and other bullshit like that.

Oh, and by the way:
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO STEAL GIRLS FROM OTHERS
"to steal someone" ("NeToRi" in japanese) and "to have someone stolen" ("NeToRare" in japanese) refer just to the various kinds of the same crap (NTR), just saying.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Clicking the evil heart for girl stat ui bugs game, have to rollback
Clicking yellow haired girl after school bugs game, can get past but it skips the time slot so you can't progress with that girl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImFuckingIrish
Jun 3, 2017
Game appears softlocked once you complete all Alice content if you go to the school in the morning.

If you go to school, you cannot leave school, and there is no way to advance time when you're at school in the morning.

Edit: I dont mean go to school with your sister, I mean directly navigate to the school. THere is no way to start class from the UI

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Jesus, can't even open UI elements without errors.

I was 2 minutes in, first instance of freeroam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YAY for freeroam.

This is DOA.
Clicking the evil heart for girl stat ui bugs game, have to rollback
Clicking yellow haired girl after school bugs game, can get past but it skips the time slot so you can't progress with that girl
Yeah my bad it's in the v0.4.1, but there's already a v0.4.2 which fixes this that I posted a few minutes after

...you still aren't able to have first person view during sex scenes, because fuck you.

Another proof that even without NTR per se devs who are into it will still make it "NTR-flavoured" in the ways like absense of first-person view, oversized dicks with much attention to it's "superiority" and so on - other general small things about competition and jealousy, superiority-inferiority and other bullshit like that.

Oh, and by the way:

"to steal someone" ("NeToRi" in japanese) and "to have someone stolen" ("NeToRare" in japanese) refer just to the various kinds of the same crap (NTR), just saying.
There are a lot of POVs my guy, from BJs to TFs, just not yet during doggystyles, have you played the game entirely ? :unsure:

Also there was a poll with around 1500 votes which clearly disagreed with your statement about NTR, a majority don't give a shit about it when they're the one stealing girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: ara1111 and lxh123

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
The lack of Laura in this update made my dick limp :HideThePain: when I hit the table with my cock it actually hurts somethings wrong, good update otherwise.

Hopefully we get more Laura scenes in the future.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Game appears softlocked once you complete all Alice content if you go to the school in the morning.

If you go to school, you cannot leave school, and there is no way to advance time when you're at school in the morning.

Edit: I dont mean go to school with your sister, I mean directly navigate to the school. THere is no way to start class from the UI
Nah there's no softlock you can advance time, simply talk to the teacher in the hallway and start the class.

The lack of Laura in this update made my dick limp :HideThePain: when I hit the table with my cock it actually hurts somethings wrong, good update otherwise.

Hopefully we get more Laura scenes in the future.
Yeah she should get some love in the v0.5

Last edited:

BiggieChz

Oct 28, 2017
There are a lot of POVs my guy, from BJs to TFs, just not yet during doggystyles, have you played the game entirely ? :unsure:

Also there was a poll with around 1500 votes which clearly disagreed with your statement about NTR, a majority don't give a shit about it when they're the one stealing girls.
Don't bother arguing with them about it. They're never satisfied.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrogGuy and Vinkawa
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes