sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
I don't really need a faster grind because I have insane stamina and control so it doesn't matter for me how much stuff there is to do in between scenes, but for those that fap quick or just want to play through the game without taking a hour or more, maybe add an option where you progress faster. Some of the grind has the effect of feeling a sort of accomplishment so its best to not force the change but let people choose it on their own to yank one off in their own pace.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
All good man, it's always nice to have some fresh feedback.
I can't give spoilers but half of your requests were implemented in the v0.4, so I hope you'll enjoy the game even more during your next session (it should be released in a day or two) :BootyTime:
Hey bro, I have a suggestion for you, this is a follow-up of my previous comment as well, I think this will appease more people and not sacrifice your vision for the game as well.

Personally I really don't like lesbian scenes and consider another LI fucking another LI to be NTR but I understand other people have different opinions on the matter. If you really want to put that lesbian scene in the game, please consider keeping it optional. One idea would be during the lesbian scene, you can have a button that says (LESBIAN) and another that isn't a lesbian option. The non lesbian option could be the other LI just watching and fingering herself for example.

Anyway hope you don't take my suggestion the wrong way, just was looking forward to having a sandbox game with all scenes being repeatable. This way also you won't lose any supporters who don't like lesbian scenes.

Reactions: fajiker145 and EJW

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I don't really need a faster grind because I have insane stamina and control so it doesn't matter for me how much stuff there is to do in between scenes, but for those that fap quick or just want to play through the game without taking a hour or more, maybe add an option where you progress faster. Some of the grind has the effect of feeling a sort of accomplishment so its best to not force the change but let people choose it on their own to yank one off in their own pace.

I'm trying a new grinding logic for the v0.4. If it feels too rushed we'll go back to the current one.

So I know how to go to your StepMom room at night but how do you go to Alice room at night ?
It's not in the game yet, sorry man.

Hey bro, I have a suggestion for you, this is a follow-up of my previous comment as well, I think this will appease more people and not sacrifice your vision for the game as well.

Personally I really don't like lesbian scenes and consider another LI fucking another LI to be NTR but I understand other people have different opinions on the matter. If you really want to put that lesbian scene in the game, please consider keeping it optional. One idea would be during the lesbian scene, you can have a button that says (LESBIAN) and another that isn't a lesbian option. The non lesbian option could be the other LI just watching and fingering herself for example.

Anyway hope you don't take my suggestion the wrong way, just was looking forward to having a sandbox game with all scenes being repeatable. This way also you won't lose any supporters who don't like lesbian scenes.
Hey man, I was just projecting myself into the future, and it would have had the skip feature exactly like the femdom scene with Laura, but I gave up with that idea for the moment anyway.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Life's Payback - v0.4 (public leak and changelog)

Hey guys, I've almost hit the 30th subscriber, this is great !
As a sign of my gratitude, I'm leaking the game for everybody the same day than the members ONE LAST TIME !
I really want them to enjoy their early access advantage, so the tier benefits are finally starting for v0.5
This is my biggest update so far. Not gonna lie, with the work I've put into it, I hope to hit the 70th patreon member with that version.
This may sound a little overestimated, but it doesn't hurt to dream a little.

Anyway, here is the changelog and the links

Patreon/Subscribestar poll winner :
- Elise doggystyle

Intro :
- Reworked the intro a bit to give more context to the game
- Reworked the tutorial to explain the new navigation system

Grinding :
- The grinding has been reduced for all characters. The amount of influence points required to unlock scenes now follows this logic :
4/8/12/16/20/24/28
instead of
5/10/15/20/30/40/55
Hoping it does not feel too rushed to unlock scenes for the new players...

New Character : ???
- 4 new animated scenes

Nina :
- 2 new animated scenes
- You can now pick her name if you don't like "Nina"
- It's no longer necessary to talk to her at school before you can start her quest in the evening

Lucie :
- 2 new animated scenes
- Deleted the character's model and replaced it with another one for style, and body diversity purpose.

Mathilde :
- 3 new animated scenes
- Deleted the afternoon school blowjob and replaced it with another animation, for story purpose

Elise :
- 1 new animated scene

Alice :
- Fixed a typo in Alice's quests and schedule ("morkning" instead of "morning").
- Changed the dialogue and the requirements of the morning ass teasing so it's doable in the weekend and not only when there's class

Anna :
- Fixed a bug where you could play a night scene way sooner than intended. No one told me about it, you little rascals.

Shop :
- 2 new items
- Deleted the single bottle of wine item so you just need to buy the pack for Anna's night scenes.
- Reduced the price of the cat costume and the metal collar so you can start Nina's questline earlier in the game
- Working in the morning during the weekend grants you an extra 50, so you earn 200 instead of 150

Miscellaneous :
- 3 new locations
- Added a new music in the random tracks playing at the begining of each day.
- Changed the main menu background to keep only the main characters, otherwise it would be Bangladesh if I tried to fit them all
- Added a ambiance sound in the main menu and forgot to mention it in the v0.3.2 changelog (you might recognize where the sound comes from)

User Interface
- Removed the map icon. Now put the cursor at the bottom of your screen to show the navigation, and put the cursor at the middle of your screen to hide the navigation.

Known issues :
- The map is still displaying certain characters at specific locations during the weekend whereas they're not there (The school for example).
That's because there isn't any activity that you can only do during the weekend yet, so I haven't modified the schedule system

PC/Linux :
MAC :

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Life's Payback [v0.4.2] [Vinkawa] - Compressed

Win/Linux [107 MB]
- - - -

Mac [102 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Life's Payback - v0.4.1 (bug fixes)

- Fixed a bug where you couldn't start Lucie's quest if you loaded a save from previous version
- Fixed a bug where the last repeatable event of the new character was playing the wrong animation

I've updated the thread with the new version, my bad.

Sorry Bob69, it's right after you uploaded mirror links ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bob69

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmmm, out of curiosity how many updates will we have to start from the begining?
i greatly enjoy this game, tbh i don't feel like it's grindy at all (like some people have sugested) but i am getting tired of starting over and over and over again, so i would rather w8 till i no longer need to, i am willing to start over 1 more time but i want to make sure that it's the last time i have to do so

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Could we get a Pixeldrain download too please?
Mega download seems to not start for me :(
Sorry I don't have a Pixeldrain account and it's apparently required to upload files.

hmmm, out of curiosity how many updates will we have to start from the begining?
i greatly enjoy this game, tbh i don't feel like it's grindy at all (like some people have sugested) but i am getting tired of starting over and over and over again, so i would rather w8 till i no longer need to, i am willing to start over 1 more time but i want to make sure that it's the last time i have to do so
I don't think you have to start over again, the v0.4.1 should allow you to access Lucie's content who should be the only one locked from previous save. You should be able to play from a v0.3 save if you don't care about the intro rework (tbh it's like 10 renders and some dialogue, it's skippable)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Life's Payback - v0.4.1 (bug fixes)

- Fixed a bug where you couldn't start Lucie's quest if you loaded a save from previous version
- Fixed a bug where the last repeatable event of the new character was playing the wrong animation

I've updated the thread with the new version, my bad.

Sorry Bob69, it's right after you uploaded mirror links ...
If you report the thread, don't edit it afterwards. I already re did all the mirrors. I just reverted it to my changes easier than adding the missing hoster :KEK:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I don't think you have to start over again, the v0.4.1 should allow you to access Lucie's content who should be the only one locked from previous save. You should be able to play from a v0.3 save if you don't care about the intro rework (tbh it's like 10 renders and some dialogue, it's skippable)
ohh i see, well in that case i might hit the new game button to see what's new in the intro than continue from 0.3 save if i can see all the new content from that save.
i read in the OP that i need to start a new game if i want to see lucie's new scenes so that's why i asked, however how will this affect nina, won't this potentialy creat a bug since you can give her a custom name and i technicly did not give her name, it's something i imported from 0.3,
also since it seams you do a prty good job you got yourself a new SS, however be sure to not overdrive yourself with the content, you are at the begining and it's not uncommon to see people burn themself due to the fact that they are on overdrive for a few months at the begining of a project

Bean10

Mar 13, 2019
0.4.1 "NameError: name 'meet_lucie' is not defined"
i cant meet lucie or open the heart in a new game, if i decide to ignore the game just crashes

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes