Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
So, in other words, she practically sound like a predatory lesbian who is only going to help Mc on the condition that she gets something in return whit the girl...

Can this character be avoided? And if that character is avoided, the player would also lose content with the other character then? (that is, if to corrupt character 2 you need character 1 but you avoid it, it shouldn't be possible to access the content of character 2, right?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a dev you can and should do what you like, it is your game after all, but if you implement that scene or Path you should remove that note from the main page, since that sounds like sharing no matter where you see it, since the Mc is accepting help the other girl to have something with another character, he practically agrees to share on the condition that the other girl helps him.
That would have been an avoidable thing yeah, and I would have never made you miss content, instead there would have been another option like "Actually I'll corrupt her on my own, I don't want you to enjoy her tongue without my consent", so you wouldn't lose access to the character 2 and you'd have access to the same content except a skippable lesbien scene, the same way you had the opportunity to skip a femdom scene from Laura in the v0.3 if you chose to.
Don't call me a liar my friend, I didn't plan anything at the moment, I'm just throwing ideas here and try to get a public opinion, nothing more. :cry:

Make it avoidable, who like girl x girl action gonna see 1 scene, who don't like that, show them alternative scene. I prefer avoidable lesbian scenes, I am selfish, I don't like sharing.
You make MC who don't have problem take what he wants, I don't understand why he need a wingman.
Yeah that would have been the plan, but why would he need a wingman ? That's because I just wanted to highlight the fact that he's not superman, the guy is clever but some characters would be very resistant and he would need some help for those. But if it's bothering a majority, I'll give up on that idea. I have a lot of imagination, I don't mind changing my ideas.

is Nina's quest bugged? I can't progress past the "Let her sleep in your bed for a moment" part
You bought the collar before being asked to, you have access to all her scenes but can't update the questlog, but that's supposed to be fixed in 0.3.1, so you probably loaded a save from 0.2 instead of starting a new game. (It doesn't matter tho, as long as you got the BJ)

How long the dev gonna released a update cycle(a moth or else)?
I've already released two major updates and two minor updates, in 3 weeks. That should give you an idea.

Last edited:

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey dev, great game! About Joiplay stuff, I know its not your priority but I think its interesting to mention it anyways. Your older animations, basically all from 0.1 version and some from future versions as well (back pov from cat girl or assjob from stepsis for example) all work great and have a nice and smooth framerate, but some new scenes (basically most of the new ones, sister bj, front pov cat bj, teacher/student bj, stepsis in shower, stepmom in shower, to name a few) have a terrible performance for some reason.

If you want I can name all of the scenes if they work well or not if you are interested in solving this issue or just take it as a minor thing as its a joiplay issue probably (but I will say its really rare to get games with performance issues like these in my experience).

I dont know if you changed anything and I'm pretty sure its only in joiplay as no one else mentioned it and even specific to me perhaps, but I thought it would be valuable to mention, maybe you did change something in these new scenes? I dont know.

and ofc I still have the same issue someone else brought up earlier with the menus throwing errors, but the game is really straightforward right now so not a huge problem.

Again, great game and good luck dev!

• Sad
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hey dev, great game! About Joiplay stuff, I know its not your priority but I think its interesting to mention it anyways. Your older animations, basically all from 0.1 version and some from future versions as well (back pov from cat girl or assjob from stepsis for example) all work great and have a nice and smooth framerate, but some new scenes (basically most of the new ones, sister bj, front pov cat bj, teacher/student bj, stepsis in shower, stepmom in shower, to name a few) have a terrible performance for some reason.

If you want I can name all of the scenes if they work well or not if you are interested in solving this issue or just take it as a minor thing as its a joiplay issue probably (but I will say its really rare to get games with performance issues like these in my experience).

I dont know if you changed anything and I'm pretty sure its only in joiplay as no one else mentioned it and even specific to me perhaps, but I thought it would be valuable to mention, maybe you did change something in these new scenes? I dont know.

and ofc I still have the same issue someone else brought up earlier with the menus throwing errors, but the game is really straightforward right now so not a huge problem.

Again, great game and good luck dev!

Hi dude, thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to read you liked the game.

Unfortunately every scenes are just .webm files, so I don't know why one file would be more ressource consuming than another one. I've just checked my code and I don't have a different behaviour in coding by comparing old scenes and new ones. (might be depending on the video duration ? Some videos are 1 second looped, some are 3 seconds looped)
I hate to say this, but I can't really provide support for Android users. :(

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Since all the scenes will be repeatable in my game, that would be a LI being able to have a pussy licking in exchange for helping to corrupt the other LI. She won't steal her from you, she's just sexually attracted by the other LI and wants that LI to service her.

I would love to develop more my ideas right now, but I've fucked up my sleep schedule by working nonstop on the game and I'm gonna pass out soon. I'll be back tomorrow and we'll be able to have a more solid base to debate.

View attachment 3806329
If you make it avoidable like laura scene i dont think the people is gonna have problems whit it that other girl that make the cunnilingus is gonna have scenes whit mc too ?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
If you make it avoidable like laura scene i dont think the people is gonna have problems whit it that other girl that make the cunnilingus is gonna have scenes whit mc too ?
Yeah she would be a completely interactable character like the others. I'm gonna avoid that stuff for v0.4 because it's raising a lot of agree/disagree in my DMs, we'll see about that :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Chris2041 and Lerd0

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Yeah that would have been the plan, but why would he need a wingman ? That's because I just wanted to highlight the fact that he's not superman, the guy is clever but some characters would be very resistant and he would need some help for those. But if it's bothering a majority, I'll give up on that idea. I have a lot of imagination, I don't mind changing my ideas.
well when I play a harem game, if the MC can't get girls on his own without some type of 3rd party like a "wingwoman" I find it kinda pathetic for his character. I get you don't want to show him as superman, and that's fine. But harem is a power fantasy... And imo it goes against his character when he suppose to take what he wants.

If a LI is a tough nut to crack, then he should just have to work harder. And in general, I am not a fan of the whole girl helping mc "currupt" Lis or a LI.. Especially if she only doing it to sleep with a LI for a favor return. Feel like I am just pimping out a LI to another.

To many games soured my taste in that due to bad IMPLEMENTATION... Well as long as it's avoidable... the same with lesbian scenes then I have no issue.. just said my opinion on it tho.

CHEERS! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and Chris2041

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hi dude, thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to read you liked the game.

Unfortunately every scenes are just .webm files, so I don't know why one file would be more ressource consuming than another one. I've just checked my code and I don't have a different behaviour in coding by comparing old scenes and new ones. (might be depending on the video duration ? Some videos are 1 second looped, some are 3 seconds looped)
I hate to say this, but I can't really provide support for Android users. :(
Hey, found the issue. Definitely a resolution problem, as the compressed version works perfectly. Cheers!

Iorek

May 13, 2017
Yeah she would be a completely interactable character like the others. I'm gonna avoid that stuff for v0.4 because it's raising a lot of agree/disagree in my DMs, we'll see about that :BootyTime:
Maybe a more agreeable development is to instead get in the middle of a lesbian couple:
1. Introduce lesbian couple
2. Get leverage on one of the girls (either she cheats on her girlfriend with you or blackmail)
3. Use girl's help to slowly condition or corrupt her girlfriend
And with that you've gained two LIs and fulfilled the power fantasy of turning lesbians bisexual.

But not gonna lie, the prospect of a bisexual LI who will help you corrupt others as long as she gets something in return is just as hot. I'll most likely enjoy whatever you go with.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
well when I play a harem game, if the MC can't get girls on his own without some type of 3rd party like a "wingwoman" I find it kinda pathetic for his character. I get you don't want to show him as superman, and that's fine. But harem is a power fantasy... And imo it goes against his character when he suppose to take what he wants.

If a LI is a tough nut to crack, then he should just have to work harder. And in general, I am not a fan of the whole girl helping mc "currupt" Lis or a LI.. Especially if she only doing it to sleep with a LI for a favor return. Feel like I am just pimping out a LI to another.

To many games soured my taste in that due to bad IMPLEMENTATION... Well as long as it's avoidable... the same with lesbian scenes then I have no issue.. just said my opinion on it tho.

CHEERS! :p
The issue is I can't make a spoiler about why that character "B" needs a cooperation between the MC and the character "A", but storywise it's legit impossible to corrupt the character "B" by not using the character "A" without having a dumb story plot.

I don't think you'll consider the MC pathetic when the story plot is setup, because most of you would have done the same than the MC to corrupt that character, but once more I can't tell you more.

Yeah it will be avoidable like the femdom from Laura, but it's technically impossible to get into the character "B"'s panties otherwise, or you need to be Georges R.R. Martin and sadly I'm just an average Valorant player. :HideThePain:

Hey, found the issue. Definitely a resolution problem, as the compressed version works perfectly. Cheers!
That's great news !

Maybe a more agreeable development is to instead get in the middle of a lesbian couple:
1. Introduce lesbian couple
2. Get leverage on one of the girls (either she cheats on her girlfriend with you or blackmail)
3. Use girl's help to slowly condition or corrupt her girlfriend
And with that you've gained two LIs and fulfilled the power fantasy of turning lesbians bisexual.

But not gonna lie, the prospect of a bisexual LI who will help you corrupt others as long as she gets something in return is just as hot. I'll most likely enjoy whatever you go with.
It would be a nice idea when you start a plot for two characters from scratch, but the scheme unfortunately does not match with the development of the characters I'm talking about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Hey I can't see animations if there are any and when I click a character screen it's just black with the option menu , pretty sure its bugged so I uninstalled and tried again and it yielded the same results , if anybody could help me figure out what's going that would be great ......

• Thinking Face

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Dude just ignore the haters. Forcing a lesbian to fuck you to get access to another girl is an awesome storyline, especially if you break her down in the process. The poll obviously speaks for itself. The people who think lesbian content is NTR like to group up and brigade. They'll literally DM each other to swarm threads, polls, devs DMs etc. to make it seem like they speak for everyone. I know them almost all by name cuz they've facepalmed me a million times each by now. They will go in every thread if it's not 100% no-lesbo harem and riot.

Then some devs will listen to them and still not get support because 1. most of them don't support devs anyway 2. devs confuse lack of support due to quality with lack of support due to fetishes. If your game is high quality with a decent release cadence, you'll get subs if you just make the game you want. It's obviously not a cuck game and a lot of people like lesbian content in game, they're just not gonna scream about it like the people who don't.

You still need to do some work on the build-up front, but the animations have gotten better. I'd recommend looking at Money or Morals for some really good custom animation work with Illusion models. It's not Koikatsu, but everyone knows Illusion is lazy and use a lot of similar animations across different base games.

Right now, some of the characters still don't have enough backstory or definition to make it really satisfying to take advantage of them. Honestly it's probably too late to flesh them out for this game, but it'd be good to take note of for whatever comes after. Maybe have an MC that gets to know people a little bit and takes advantage of their trust to break them down or use them to manipulate others unwittingly/unwillingly. Not saying it should be a slow burn, but some exposition doesn't hurt. Or maybe have a character they take advantage of forcefully/unexpectedly at the beginning, and learn from that when breaking down others more gradually later. There are so many ways this premise could be explored that unfortunately don't since it's hard to get this sort of material past the censors now.

This game does what it's meant to do well, and it's awesome watching you make changes and develop the story so quickly. It's honestly astounding your pace of output and response to critique. I'll keep giving hopefully useful feedback, and hopefully you keep getting better.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Dude just ignore the haters. Forcing a lesbian to fuck you to get access to another girl is an awesome storyline, especially if you break her down in the process. The poll obviously speaks for itself. The people who think lesbian content is NTR like to group up and brigade. They'll literally DM each other to swarm threads, polls, devs DMs etc. to make it seem like they speak for everyone. I know them almost all by name cuz they've facepalmed me a million times each by now. They will go in every thread if it's not 100% no-lesbo harem and riot.

Then some devs will listen to them and still not get support because 1. most of them don't support devs anyway 2. devs confuse lack of support due to quality with lack of support due to fetishes. If your game is high quality with a decent release cadence, you'll get subs if you just make the game you want. It's obviously not a cuck game and a lot of people like lesbian content in game, they're just not gonna scream about it like the people who don't.

You still need to do some work on the build-up front, but the animations have gotten better. I'd recommend looking at Money or Morals for some really good custom animation work with Illusion models. It's not Koikatsu, but everyone knows Illusion is lazy and use a lot of similar animations across different base games.

Right now, some of the characters still don't have enough backstory or definition to make it really satisfying to take advantage of them. Honestly it's probably too late to flesh them out for this game, but it'd be good to take note of for whatever comes after. Maybe have an MC that gets to know people a little bit and takes advantage of their trust to break them down or use them to manipulate others unwittingly/unwillingly. Not saying it should be a slow burn, but some exposition doesn't hurt. Or maybe have a character they take advantage of forcefully/unexpectedly at the beginning, and learn from that when breaking down others more gradually later. There are so many ways this premise could be explored that unfortunately don't since it's hard to get this sort of material past the censors now.

This game does what it's meant to do well, and it's awesome watching you make changes and develop the story so quickly. It's honestly astounding your pace of output and response to critique. I'll keep giving hopefully useful feedback, and hopefully you keep getting better.
Thanks for the feedback man, The plan to introduce lesbian content was just an idea and isn't planned in the game at the moment, but considering the poll results, it might be implemented in v0.6 or v0.7
But yeah I'm pretty confident of the world I'm gonna build, I don't think I will ever trigger the anger of a regular player of my game, I've played hundreds of game from this website and I know what they want, because I am like them, we share the same kinks, and that's what I want too.

However, honestly I'm working hours everyday for this game, and I don't pretend to be J.K. Rowling, so don't expect me to make a better build-up front and more reaslitic ways to get into character's panties, that's the job of the hundreds of VN devs who write 15 000 words and display hundreds of DAZ 3D renders before you can get a sex scene, I find this boring and unfappable, because when I download a game to fap, I want to be able to cum before the sun of the next day rises. I hate VNs for what they are.

Compared to most of other lazy ass sandbox devs putting a gallery button in their main menu, I have to provide twice the amount of effort, because every sex scenes are repeatable in the game itself, so the dialogues when you trigger a sex scene for the first time, and when you repeat it, are never the same for immersion purpose, so I have to create a second block of dialogues which are logical no matter how many times you repeat the event (or at least I'm trying to).
Typical stuff like "Damn your ass is beautiful" wouldn't work for example, because well yeah you told it 18 times already, now that you're playing the sex scene for the 19th time, so it wouldn't make sense.

Therefore, sadly, writing the next Game of Thrones is just impossible, it wouldn't suit my game, or you would have to make shit for 4 hours before having a single sex scene considering the logical and realistic way to corrupt someone in real life. So yeah I'll improve the writing in the future versions, but there's a limit to what I can do.

Furthermore, I will never use a prebuilt animation available in the Koikatsu engine, I'm sometimes looking for creators and I adapt their animations for my characters, and that shit alone already takes hours because I have a high body and weight diversity in my character casting which never match the animations and I need to redo most of the keyframes, so most of time I give up with this idea and make my own animation instead, with the Timeline/Key frames feature, and it takes even more time.

Now with that last paragraph I've just wrote proved that 90% of other Koikatsu games are a fraud compared to mine, because they use the same pre-built animations and don't even bother to implement custom animations of creators or make their own like I do, so that's it, they have a ready-to-use sex scene they made in maximum 10 minutes, yet they release one update per month ?
Have you ever noticed a titfuck or a blowjob that you had already seen in another game ? Well now you know why, or actually I think you already knew.

When the supporters of these games will know about the existence of mine and try it, I think their dick will explode if they were already being turned on by these shitty prebuilt animations that these devs use.

You have no idea HOW MUCH I want to say these game names, but I'm holding back because I don't want to be in conflict with anyone, but these guys are lazy for fuck's sake.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for the feedback man, The plan to introduce lesbian content was just an idea and isn't planned in the game at the moment, but considering the poll results, it might be implemented in v0.6 or v0.7
But yeah I'm pretty confident of the world I'm gonna build, I don't think I will ever trigger the anger of a regular player of my game, I've played hundreds of game from this website and I know what they want, because I am like them, we share the same kinks, and that's what I want too.

However, honestly I'm working hours everyday for this game, and I don't pretend to be J.K. Rowling, so don't expect me to make a better build-up front and more reaslitic ways to get into character's panties, that's the job of the hundreds of VN devs who write 15 000 words and display hundreds of DAZ 3D renders before you can get a sex scene, I find this boring and unfappable, because when I download a game to fap, I want to be able to cum before the sun of the next day rises. I hate VNs for what they are.

Compared to most of other lazy ass sandbox devs putting a gallery button in their main menu, I have to provide twice the amount of effort, because every sex scenes are repeatable in the game itself, so the dialogues when you trigger a sex scene for the first time, and when you repeat it, are never the same for immersion purpose, so I have to create a second block of dialogues which are logical no matter how many times you repeat the event (or at least I'm trying to).
Typical stuff like "Damn your ass is beautiful" wouldn't work for example, because well yeah you told it 18 times already, now that you're playing the sex scene for the 19th time, so it wouldn't make sense.

Therefore, sadly, writing the next Game of Thrones is just impossible, it wouldn't suit my game, or you would have to make shit for 4 hours before having a single sex scene considering the logical and realistic way to corrupt someone in real life. So yeah I'll improve the writing in the future versions, but there's a limit to what I can do.

Furthermore, I will never use a prebuilt animation available in the Koikatsu engine, I'm sometimes looking for creators and I adapt their animations for my characters, and that shit alone already takes hours because I have a high body and weight diversity in my character casting which never match the animations and I need to redo most of the keyframes, so most of time I give up with this idea and make my own animation instead, with the Timeline/Key frames feature, and it takes even more time.

Now with that last paragraph I've just wrote proved that 90% of other Koikatsu games are a fraud compared to mine, because they use the same pre-built animations and don't even bother to implement custom animations of creators or make their own like I do, so that's it, they have a ready-to-use sex scene they made in maximum 10 minutes, yet they release one update per month ?
Have you ever noticed a titfuck or a blowjob that you had already seen in another game ? Well now you know why, or actually I think you already knew.

When the supporters of these games will know about the existence of mine and try it, I think their dick will explode if they were already being turned on by these shitty prebuilt animations that these devs use.

You have no idea HOW MUCH I want to say these game names, but I'm holding back because I don't want to be in conflict with anyone, but these guys are lazy for fuck's sake.
Yea, trust me, I know. I've seen almost every Illusion animation from Rapelay to Koikatsu... I know how lazy devs get with it, and it's obvious you put the work in. Also not saying you should spend hours setting up a character. I'll give an example. Let's say there's a character who's old friends with the MC or something, and they reunite after he comes back. You spend one or two scenes exploring the dynamics of their relationship. Maybe they just spend time joking around or they have a shared hobby, and she does something that pisses him off/slights him in some way. He then uses that as an excuse to set her up, and she doesn't even see it coming due to her trust in him. Or maybe she's just super naive and doesn't notice the way he's changing the dynamics of their relationship until it's too late.

You did a job with the teacher and daughter, for example. Maybe a little more hesitation/bargaining would have been good there, or maybe the teacher secretly enjoys watching her daughter being taken advantage of, and the MC notices her getting turned on watching her daughter being used and plays off of that. There are small ways to insert tension/personality for your characters that don't require award-winning writing skills. An issue a lot of corruption games have is the characters all start to blend together once the ball gets rolling, and it kind of takes away what's fun about the genre: finding what makes each character tick/where their vulnerabilities are, and maintaining some of that tension once they've been taken advantage of. Just riffing here since you've been so great at taking in feedback. Keep up the good work man.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
"Harem" lmao "No Sharing" lmao, yet another Dev who doesn't know the difference between polyamory and polygamy.
You can have sexual intercourse with most female characters in the game and you're not sharing any of these to other men, what's wrong with the tags ?

Yeah they're not all living in your apartment but there's no "polyamory" tag in this website, so harem is the most accurate one to catch the attention of people who want to bang a ton of female characters, and it's the "harem" tag they use to filter these games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes