Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks man, pregnancy could happen, but we're in the v0.3 atm, it would be a bit too quick to make someone pregnant :KEK:

You don't have to show her being pregnant yet but you could have her feeling sick and doing a test to discover shes pregnant

Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I enjoyed it dude, the absurdity in AVNs always brings a laugh out of me, keep up the good work brother this is a good game.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. :BootyTime:

NOOOOOOOOO why did they removed the ass shaking from the teacher?! it was soo good

Ahaha bro it was the same ass shaking animation than I used for Alice, I had to change it. You got the breast reveal in compensation, don't tell me you didn't like it :BootyTime:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks man, I appreciate it. :BootyTime:

Ahaha bro it was the same ass shaking animation than I used for Alice, I had to change it. You got the breast reveal in compensation, don't tell me you didn't like it :BootyTime:
I did but that booty shake is amazing, and surprisingly few games have that kind of interactions. Being an ass over tits man, i appreciated it more T_T. I would save the older versionof the game for when i want to see it again.

• Haha

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Yo guys, if anyone's passing by, I removed the old poll for a new one, please consider voting.

I planned to make a character "A" who acts like a wingman to help you corrupt a character "B", if you help the character "A" to get licked by the character "B".
I had no idea it was involving the NTR theme until people told me. I always thought it would only bother the players if that's a man.

Please share your opinion on this by voting.

You can obviously elaborate by discussing it in the thread. Characters were limtied for the question and the answer, I couldn't be as accurate as Iwanted to when creating the poll, but I think you udnerstood the main idea.

User_dev123

Feb 14, 2022
So when playing through joiplay I'm encountering this anytime I try and look at any of the stats for myself or the girls.Is this a common issue with playing it through joiplay? Hadn't seen anyone else comment about it so not sure if it's just my version of the game being weird.
1000961997.png

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yo guys, if anyone's passing by, I removed the old poll for a new one, please consider voting.

I planned to make a character "A" who acts like a wingman to help you corrupt a character "B", if you help the character "A" to get licked by the character "B". I had no idea it was involving the NTR theme until people told me.
You can obviously elaborate by discussing it in the thread. Characters were limtied for the question and the answer, I couldn't be as accurate as Iwanted to when creating the poll, but I think you udnerstood the main idea.
It really depends on how the scene plays out, is the LI that wants to fuck the other LI in love with her, just wants to try it out or planning to "steal her away"?

Some will consider all of it "lesbian NTR" regardless, especially if it is unavoidable, in my opinion it can only be considered NTR if both LIs end up fucking behind MCs back without his knowledge or approval.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
So when playing through joiplay I'm encountering this anytime I try and look at any of the stats for myself or the girls.Is this a common issue with playing it through joiplay? Hadn't seen anyone else comment about it so not sure if it's just my version of the game being weird.
View attachment 3806311
Apparently it's only happening with the joiplay android emulator. Have you played the android version provided by Lexkan ?

I'll look into it when I can, sadly I can't emulate a Android playthrough, but I'll do my best.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
It really depends on how the scene plays out, is the LI that wants to fuck the other LI in love with her, just wants to try it out or planning to "steal her away"?

Some will consider all of it "lesbian NTR" regardless, especially if it is unavoidable, in my opinion it can only be considered NTR if both LIs end up fucking behind MCs back without his knowledge or approval.

Since all the scenes will be repeatable in my game, that would be a LI being able to have a pussy licking in exchange for helping to corrupt the other LI. She won't steal her from you, she's just sexually attracted by the other LI and wants that LI to service her.

I would love to develop more my ideas right now, but I've fucked up my sleep schedule by working nonstop on the game and I'm gonna pass out soon. I'll be back tomorrow and we'll be able to have a more solid base to debate.

gif-sleep.gif

User_dev123

Feb 14, 2022
Apparently it's only happening with the joiplay android emulator. Have you played the android version provided by Lexkan ?

I'll look into it when I can, sadly I can't emulate a Android playthrough, but I'll do my best.
Didn't see that there was that version tbh, I'll give it a shot. It's such a breath of fresh air seeing a dev so active in replying, really liking the game so far!

• Red Heart

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Since all the scenes will be repeatable in my game, that would be a LI being able to have a pussy licking in exchange for helping to corrupt the other LI. She won't steal her from you, she's just sexually attracted by the other LI and wants that LI to service her.

I would love to develop more my ideas right now, but I've fucked up my sleep schedule by working nonstop on the game and I'm gonna pass out soon. I'll be back tomorrow and we'll be able to have a more solid base to debate.

View attachment 3806329
Go sleep bro, there will be time for debates.
In regards to the scene it seems pretty standard lesbian, as a general rule for lesbian scenes with LIs, if the scene doesn't induce cheating, jealousy or humiliation for the MC then you should be golden. There will always be a few that dislike lesbian content but it is what it is.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3806329
1720314927953.png

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So, in other words, she practically sound like a predatory lesbian who is only going to help Mc on the condition that she gets something in return whit the girl...

Can this character be avoided? And if that character is avoided, the player would also lose content with the other character then? (that is, if to corrupt character 2 you need character 1 but you avoid it, it shouldn't be possible to access the content of character 2, right?)

NO SHARING BUT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO STEAL GIRLS FROM OTHERS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a dev you can and should do what you like, it is your game after all, but if you implement that scene or Path you should remove that note from the main page, since that sounds like sharing no matter where you see it, since the Mc is accepting help the other girl to have something with another character, he practically agrees to share on the condition that the other girl helps him.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So, in other words, she practically sound like a predatory lesbian who is only going to help Mc on the condition that she gets something in return whit the girl...

Can this character be avoided? And if that character is avoided, the player would also lose content with the other character then? (that is, if to corrupt character 2 you need character 1 but you avoid it, it shouldn't be possible to access the content of character 2, right?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a dev you can and should do what you like, it is your game after all, but if you implement that scene or Path you should remove that note from the main page, since that sounds like sharing no matter where you see it, since the Mc is accepting help the other girl to have something with another character, he practically agrees to share on the condition that the other girl helps him.
..is just a lil pussy lickin.....
lick.gif

RubberNoodles

May 30, 2022
Hello everyone, to celebrate the 15th paid member, and considering I am working way faster than I expected to release the v0.4, I am publicly leaking the v0.3.2 here.
There is less content added than v0.2 (7 scenes instead of 8) because I had to fix major flaws in the code, I'm sorry for this.

Thank you very much for the early support, that public leak is a sign of my gratitude.

Also, Some people have DM me and told me they couldn't afford to support me as paid members. It's all good my friends, just have a good fap with my game :BootyTime:
What you could do if you really want to help is to leave a good review if you like the game or talk about the game to others, that would be a great support aswell. :BootyTime:

Changelog in the original thread (The most important one is the v0.3, don't read only the v0.3.2).

Win/Lux : Mega

Mac (never tested it, I don't have a Mac, I am sorry) : Mega

The v0.4 should add a lot of content ( lot of sex scenes and new charater(s) ), and an intro rework as requested by many of you for the story to be more accurate (aswell as quality of life modifications such as the way to open the navigation and auto-forward button as requested by BrandonX13 and Catares).

PS : I'm gonna walk my dog and do some shit :BootyTime: , I'll be back in 2 hours to answer any question.
Join the Discord if you want faster answers, I am very active there :
Mac works for me! Having a great time

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018

I planned to make a character "A" who acts like a wingman to help you corrupt a character "B", if you help the character "A" to get licked by the character "B".
I had no idea it was involving the NTR theme until people told me. I always thought it would only bother the players if that's a man.

Make it avoidable, who like girl x girl action gonna see 1 scene, who don't like that, show them alternative scene. I prefer avoidable lesbian scenes, I am selfish, I don't like sharing.
You make MC who don't have problem take what he wants, I don't understand why he need a wingman.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes