RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Any Sex Scenes currently with any of the showcased or otherwise? I'm diggin the Models but the development feels a bit too early for me to go through the hassle that is Sandbox if there's nothing in it rn. I'm looking for anything beyond a Handjob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Any Sex Scenes currently with any of the showcased or otherwise? I'm diggin the Models but the development feels a bit too early for me to go through the hassle that is Sandbox if there's nothing in it rn. I'm looking for anything beyond a Handjob.
You can bang 3 of the characters and most can give the succ.

This man told the truth, enjoy a good fap RonaldGrand6969
smile-nod.gif

Uryzell

Feb 10, 2023
Thank you Vinkawa for responding, and I'm happy to know that there won't be NTR but rather Netori, I'm going to download it right now bro and sign up for Patreon in the highest category, you seem like a great DEV and I'm looking forward to what's coming next.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
A VN wouldn't work in an corruption/revenge themed world like mine, where you'll end up fucking around 15~20 characters. What kind of story would you put there and how would you decide in which order to to corrupt characters to let the story unfolds in a natural way ? It just can't work, let's be realistic.
Sorry, I think I was a bit unclear with my original message. I didn't mean to suggest a VN or a story heavy game. I was speaking more towards the inclusion of story progression period. Or I guess more specifically, some progression for individual characters in the game.

As an example:
Right now there's not much to the relationship with the roomate / sis besides that she was kind of mean in the past.

Some sandbox games will take this and expand on it over time. You'll learn more about their past together, and actions you take with the character might change the dynamic of the relationship and show off or shape their personality. There doesn't need to be a unified connected story between characters in a sandbox. I think it's enough when each character just has their own independent mini-plot that actually fleshes them out somewhat. So it's not like her plot line needs to connect with anyone else's.

With other sandbox games, there might never be more character development, or there's just a fairly quick to reach end where you basically win over the character. Those ones tend to just focus more on quantity of characters and scenes, without a lot of what I mentioned above. On the plus side, they seem to usually have much faster content output.

I don't think there's necessarily a right or wrong way to go about it. Although, I admittedly prefer the former.

I can't do shit for sandbox haters, I'm not talking about you, but yeah the two other guys coming here and saying "fuck bruh why sandbox :cry:" is pretty counterproductive, I doubt they can envision writing a story with that many characters to bang, in a world where you should be able to do so in the order you'd like.
Haha, I probably couldn't envision it either. I wish I was decently creative, so people who try and create something, including you, always have my respect. Yeah, I think pure VN, sandbox VN hybrid, or just sandbox with a very small amount of characters is the only way to pull of a truly interconnected story. I really didn't mean to suggest that deep of a plot though, so sorry if it came across that way. Obviously, not what you're going for, and nothing wrong with that.

As for the possible shallow characters, I'm not leaving anyone behind. Every characters will have a decent amount of scenes, as balanced as the others.
And it's just the v0.3, ofc the story will be more accurate and erase the writing flaws over time, but for now, I'm not gonna convince a guy to support me on Patreon by writting 15000 words to get a BJ after 2 hours of dialogues :KEK:, so I'm focusing on releasing top tier quality animations for the moment, that's the priority right now.
Not sure if it came across like I was critiquing your currently released game, but that wasn't my intention. I like slow burns myself, but I'm not trying to get you to make this into one. I hope I explained myself better at the top of this post, but I was mostly hoping that eventually those characters might have some deeper content than just purely sex. If that's not the case, than that's perfectly fine too. Different people like different types of stuff. Doesn't mean either way is a better way.

• Crown

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
just gave this game a shot have to say its pretty damn good. all of the characters are amazing laura is my favorite. I look forward to the next update. I see this one becoming very popular.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Egris and Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Amazing game, I hope we can get the mom pregnant in future especially if it's from the sleep sex so she's totally surprised
Thanks man, pregnancy could happen, but we're in the v0.3 atm, it would be a bit too quick to make someone pregnant :KEK:

Yeah, I know... Not my best skit :KEK:

just gave this game a shot have to say its pretty damn good. all of the characters are amazing laura is my favorite. I look forward to the next update. I see this one becoming very popular.
Great game ,netori rules...... thanks for update dev
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
head-nod-stanley-the-office-sc85zydmg5ox3ogq.gif

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Sorry, I think I was a bit unclear with my original message. I didn't mean to suggest a VN or a story heavy game. I was speaking more towards the inclusion of story progression period. Or I guess more specifically, some progression for individual characters in the game.

As an example:
Right now there's not much to the relationship with the roomate / sis besides that she was kind of mean in the past.

Some sandbox games will take this and expand on it over time. You'll learn more about their past together, and actions you take with the character might change the dynamic of the relationship and show off or shape their personality. There doesn't need to be a unified connected story between characters in a sandbox. I think it's enough when each character just has their own independent mini-plot that actually fleshes them out somewhat. So it's not like her plot line needs to connect with anyone else's.

With other sandbox games, there might never be more character development, or there's just a fairly quick to reach end where you basically win over the character. Those ones tend to just focus more on quantity of characters and scenes, without a lot of what I mentioned above. On the plus side, they seem to usually have much faster content output.

I don't think there's necessarily a right or wrong way to go about it. Although, I admittedly prefer the former.

Haha, I probably couldn't envision it either. I wish I was decently creative, so people who try and create something, including you, always have my respect. Yeah, I think pure VN, sandbox VN hybrid, or just sandbox with a very small amount of characters is the only way to pull of a truly interconnected story. I really didn't mean to suggest that deep of a plot though, so sorry if it came across that way. Obviously, not what you're going for, and nothing wrong with that.

Not sure if it came across like I was critiquing your currently released game, but that wasn't my intention. I like slow burns myself, but I'm not trying to get you to make this into one. I hope I explained myself better at the top of this post, but I was mostly hoping that eventually those characters might have some deeper content than just purely sex. If that's not the case, than that's perfectly fine too. Different people like different types of stuff. Doesn't mean either way is a better way.
I got your point man, no worries. The thing is, for an initial release, I had to compensate my lack of writing skills with quality sex scenes. I wish I had time to properly implement both, but sadly I had to make a choice and botch one to highlight the second.
Be sure that when the game has a solid fundation, I'll take the required time to rework the corruption build up by adding in-between animated scenes and changing how the story unfolds, but for now I'm focusing on the sex side until I introduced all the charaters (there will be between 15 and 20 bangable characters, so you can image it's gonna take me a lot of time to implement them :HideThePain:). And sorry, my answer is a bit short but be sure that I carefully read your whole message and took notes from it, thank you for your detailed feedback.

fucking eminem lyrics got me:LOL:
For fuck's sake, I knew someone would see the "Cleaning out my closet" reference in one of my scenes, we really can't hide anything from you, guys.

haha-laugh.gif

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Which is why i never play 0.1 games regardless, guess it's common in renpy
Especially for sandbox games.
I'm constantly adding new features and QoL elements, which means adding new variables that were not here in the previous versions and that can't be simply interpreted by the code with default values without generating major flaws.
Though, I think you can go for it now if you don't care about the intro rework coming in the v0.4, because I will provide a save of the previous version in the future release, so I should not force you start over and over again.

save full
Mine is already filled with v0.4 content so it would make your game crash, sorry buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: TheShelly

Egris

May 6, 2020
Alright, it's time for some answers :coffee:

I actually do plan to explain Nina's behaviour, but yeah, sex her until you get the explanation. View attachment 3800353

Yes but... yes.

People selling their KK models on Pixiv are also starting from an existing base and no one has been starting from scratch since 2020, so I guess you'd call them all theft aswell :BootyTime:
Well I'm not gonna bother modifying 80 bone sliders and browse thousands of hairstyles/clothes asset to put on a naked bald female until I get something decent, when I can just get a solid base and modifiy their body and clothes at my convenience.
Would you ? That would be a waste of time buddy, good luck. :HideThePain:

Thank you very much for your feedback. To clarify : No NTR, but yes Netori.
For those who don't get it -> You'll never share/get stolen your girlfriend from another guy, but you'll steal someone's wife for revenge's purpose. If the last statement bothers anyone, I'll make her virgin so you're stealing someone who's never been touched by anyone. :KEK:
Netori yesssssssssssssssss netori is goated

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes