Bean10

Mar 13, 2019
Wtf... I'm releasing a v0.4.2 to fix this in a few minutes... Sorry...

You should be able to see Nina's content but won't have access to the rename feature.
I'll do my best not to burn out, I'm clearly between 6 and 9 hours a day coding this game :HideThePain:

Edit : Damn I'm so tired I didn't even see you subscribed to SS, thank you very much...
i try in a new game, in the 0.4.2 version when i talk to lucie and open the heart its the Still bug

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Warning: If you are using Joiplay, the menus with the girl's hints do not work. The dev already acknowledged this. I don't blame them for not fixing it as I agree its not a priority. Just to let you all know.

The game is not broken its just a joiplay compatibility issue. Don't bash the dev for no reason :)

• Crown
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
You can lock yourself out of the Elise Mathilde storylines if you do not speak to Elise when you get to Grade E and go to D.
Nah that shouldn't be possible, if you do what the questline says you won't face any bug.
Grade E is only relevant to unlock the reveal tits, then it's useless until you get to the last quest which implies to obtain grade S.
You unlock the reveal tits -> TF -> Facefuck -> Mathilde facial -> Address unlock in this order, there's no way you made that bug in the v0.4.2, or send me the save and I'll look into it but I'm pretty sure your're missing something here.

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Warning: If you are using Joiplay, the menus with the girl's hints do not work. The dev already acknowledged this. I don't blame them for not fixing it as I agree its not a priority. Just to let you all know.

The game is not broken its just a joiplay compatibility issue. Don't bash the dev for no reason :)
Oh, so that's where that came from, thanks for the feedback.

kobra21356

Jun 5, 2021
is it normal that the map menu doesnt always show up ? like sometimes i just get stuck for no reason ? except that i love the game

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
is it normal that the map menu doesnt always show up ? like sometimes i just get stuck for no reason ? except that i love the game
You have to aim at the area shown in the tutorial in red, it will always show up if your cursor hits that part.

I'm very glad that you loved the game man

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Alright, I gotta go sleep, these 3 releases in 30 minutes just killed me.

I'll be able to answer any question tomorrow.

Make sure you're playing the v0.4.2 when you're asking questions about the game, since it fixed major flaws.

Good night guys.
smile-nod.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
somethings buggy he tells me i reached max. for elise/ matilde but it dosent trigger the obtain the grades s... so there is no evening turtoring with matilde.. no location of elise home!
p.s. if i click on elise in afternoon it only shows me everytime the options ... show tits, fuck tits, fuck mouth, give facial.. and i can do everything.. but like a said its still shows obtains the grades s etc.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Oh, so that's where that came from, thanks for the feedback.
Welp I was wrong. It was possible to ignore for a while, but it doesnt let you progress elise quest. After facial, I assume there is an event during class, but the same error from the menus pop up and you cant progress.

Sad :/ heres the error if you want to take a look.

Edit:nvm, checking the console I saw that the current grade and grade progress variables were still being changed with the error, so going to school a bunch I was able to continue the quest. Lucky!

Last edited:

Haddadoit

Oct 16, 2021
Anyone got any solution to trying to play this on joiplay the new map system kinda makes it weird to change zone

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Hopefully the joiplay issue gets fixed. I usually read from my bed and read via joiplay. My back hurts from reading on my PC.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes