Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
"Optional" prostitution content will be great addition...

They wanted to take your money?? Make them generate money for you instead..
Discussions aside, it will be interesting to see what direction this game will take though once we reach 100 or so sex scenes.

The only thing I would love seeing is how much bigger our cock is to the other men. The milfs seem to be experienced already and there are some implications such as people being speechless once any sort of cock reveal happens but the lack of cockworship hampers the game a little bit. And considering we're already pretty much cheating on teacher and mom I don't give a shit if there is or isn't NTR since its already implied. If it keeps being smartly written I don't think most people would be pleased with the content, regardless what camp they reside in.

Some of the hottest scenes in hentai are when the dominant man compares their cock next to the small dicked bro while making all the woman swoon and that stuff happens even in non NTR games. Obviously talking about the state of the game here 6 months from today. Whenever I think of this topic the best game that did that sort of thing is Solvalley School, now thats a game that pleases everyone and a good example for the dev to take in. I'm sure vin is aware of the game considering how famous it is. Another good example is Heritage.

Great post. I can see how this idea could be used for the dev to make a sort of mid/late/post game. In a way, Corruption did this sorta thing almost to perfection, but IMHO some of the game got dragged down by overusing bimbofication which made white skinned character seem like they wearing blackface. You don't need any character to be turned into a complete bimbo if you want them to be obidient sex slaves and I think its also a good way to give players reason to progress. Give them more but better. Why the fuck would I play any game if the hottest scenes are at the beginning? Thats a huge reason why I sometimes drop japanese wankmaterial as some inexperienced devs have zero awareness of that.

I would personally love to see x-somes in this game. threesomes, fivesomes, all the girls at once? Thats something most koikatsu based devs don't do. But it doesn't matter to me. And besides, we're already banging our family and a nun, theres so much more room to explore interesting themes.

Some other random ideas.
  • Turn Mathilde into a devoted slave with your dick
  • Turn Teacher into a slut and let her fuck the other students but she doesn't get off from any other cock but yours
  • Turn Lilianne into a slut while you bang her during church with everyone is wanking off watching you
  • Turn Laura, who doesn't have body confidence, into a confident camgirl and record videos with her alone or you fucking her senseless while people watch chaturbate style

What I mean is, the characters you see when you first began the game shouldn't be the same once you reach post game. I'm curious to see what direction this game will take.
I can't implement prostitution in the game, it would involve the wrong NTR (netorare instead of netori) since other men would pay money to have sex with the characters. This is a theme I've already addressed at the first pages of this thread by suggesting a weekly timer which would trigger prostitution if you didn't give enough money to certain characters, but ended up abandoning the idea.

Cock size comparison could have been a thing but my preferences prevent me from adding any unnecessary naked male models in the game, and especially because this theme is mainly used for NTR purpose even if it could be the good way (netori), so I'm not adding that neither.
Generally, I just don't like to work with male models. I just want to create a world where I don't have to bother with people of my gender while trying to let the player identify as much as possible as the MC. As you may have noticed, no one has ever seen the MC's face so far, for this purpose.

However, 3,4, fivesome are indeed planned in the game, aswell as character's behaviour changes as the game progresses.

I got you, fam.

VOLUME Warning! (Had to record at max volume for full range)
Quality retained (max WebM) in my originals, these are reduced to upload here.
That is some really impressive work which adds a non-negligible flavour for my looping sex scenes. When the game reaches a certain state, maybe I'll consider dedicating an entire update to adding sex sounds in the game.

dev. patreon rules state that step-cest is the same as blood related incest. both are forbidden equally.
the default should be something less obvious
Yeah I've been warned at the very first page of this thread. I am relying on the second chance rule, which would just make my patreon page under review until I contact their staff to tell them I changed the default relationships.

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Great thing to see xsomes. As long as Laura is involved it basically erases all the tiny gripes I have with the game. Add enough scenes to everyone and flesh things out. You merely started making this game so take your time. Can't wait to see where this games gonna be in a few months.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
That is some really impressive work which adds a non-negligible flavour for my looping sex scenes. When the game reaches a certain state, maybe I'll consider dedicating an entire update to adding sex sounds in the game.
Mahalo! (Thanks)
I do SFX work on the side, for various AVNs who need it, or I feel deserve it. :love:
If you ever need this kinda work done, fast, and adjusted to your taste, let me know.
We can work something out...

I've done work for NLT™, LlamaMan®, Sumatra3D®, LazyMonkey®, BoringGames®, and RawMagic® ...to name a few.

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
Great game. Amazing updates, one of the only hardworking developers on this site. If you can donate to this guy you should so he hopefully continues on this game and many in the future! Truly

• Red Heart
Reactions: Egris and Vinkawa

Sanpai

Oct 4, 2022
Hey man, that's pretty sad. I installed the SDK and emutaled phone, tablet and television when I built this version, I thought it would be properly implemented (I don't have any Android device so I can't play test it). I'll see what I can do for the v0.6, hopefully I'll find a solution.
can you add a quick 0.5.1 patch for android. Right now i can't access the buttons that are usually at the bottom. without it i can't save, skip, or go to settings. I attached the picture of what i am talking about.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
can you add a quick 0.5.1 patch for android. Right now i can't access the buttons that are usually at the bottom. without it i can't save, skip, or go to settings. I attached the picture of what i am talking about.
I'll see what I can do

Reactions: Sanpai

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I can't implement prostitution in the game, it would involve the wrong NTR (netorare instead of netori) since other men would pay money to have sex with the characters. This is a theme I've already addressed at the first pages of this thread by suggesting a weekly timer which would trigger prostitution if you didn't give enough money to certain characters, but ended up abandoning the idea.

Cock size comparison could have been a thing but my preferences prevent me from adding any unnecessary naked male models in the game, and especially because this theme is mainly used for NTR purpose even if it could be the good way (netori), so I'm not adding that neither.
Generally, I just don't like to work with male models. I just want to create a world where I don't have to bother with people of my gender while trying to let the player identify as much as possible as the MC. As you may have noticed, no one has ever seen the MC's face so far, for this purpose.

However, 3,4, fivesome are indeed planned in the game, aswell as character's behaviour changes as the game progresses.
Halleluja.
Finally, some actual proper harem.

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
How do i progress Laura now? I have maxed influence, but nothing happens at any of the scenes. I can't even beat her in a fight. I also have maxed strength by the way.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
How do i progress Laura now? I have maxed influence, but nothing happens at any of the scenes. I can't even beat her in a fight. I also have maxed strength by the way.
What does your current quest say ?
Also make sure your max influence is 12, if you're locked to 8, save then load the save to trigger the function setting this up.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hey dev,

I see that you added the android version, but it looks like you didnt implement gesture commands to open menu/skip text for example, and because the options dont show up on the bottom of text boxes, its impossible to do these things.

Also, if possible, I really think you should add an animation preview on the main page, its definitely one of your strong points and only those renders dont do justice to your content!

For now I'll wait for the compressed version to play on joiplay or a patch for the android version. Good luck with the game!!

Edit: a temporary fix would be installing a keyboard software like hacker's keyboard to use these functionalities in the meantime.
Hey guys, this is what the Renpy documentation says about the Android build:

"Touch input is emutaled through the mouse/finger, Escape is mapped to the menu button, PageUp is mapped to the back button."

Do you have these keys ?

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
What does your current quest say ?
Also make sure your max influence is 12, if you're locked to 8, save then load the save to trigger the function setting this up.
Managed to make it trigger by increasing her event number. The influence was 12 already. Where do i check her quest by the way?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Managed to make it trigger by increasing her event number. The influence was 12 already. Where do i check her quest by the way?
Click on the evil heart icon, then on the character.
You probably skipped the new content by increasing her event number manually, the quest would have lead you to School's Hallway in the morning, you should go back to the previous event value.

Last edited:

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
Click on the evil heart icon, then on the character.
You probably skipped the new content by increasing her event number manually, the quest would have lead you to School's Hallway in the morning, you should go back to the previous event value.
Laura is the girl in the gym. She is not on the list.

Killer_Bee

Sep 29, 2022
Hey guys, this is what the Renpy documentation says about the Android build:

"Touch input is emutaled through the mouse/finger, Escape is mapped to the menu button, PageUp is mapped to the back button."

Do you have these keys ?
The keys aren't there. At all. Like at the bottom of the screen where the buttons are as shown in a previous reply's image there's no buttons so it makes it impossible to save.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes