Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
so far Lucie only has 2 scenes, the groping and the bj? or there's more
Yup, you can check your current quest. If there's written "End of current version," you've played all her scenes.
The only exception being Anna at night which is the only sex scene not related to a quest.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
The keys aren't there. At all. Like at the bottom of the screen where the buttons are as shown in a previous reply's image there's no buttons so it makes it impossible to save.
Alright, then their documentation isn't viable. I'll code a custom menu for Android users.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
LAAURAAAAAAAAAA please. thx
I've just released two new scenes with her, I know she's popular as fuck but I can't only focus on her :KEK:

For Alice there is a third option in the morning, at 28 obedience, but once i got there the option dissapears.
There are two options in the Scene tab and one option in the Help tab. The sex scenes available there are Rubbing and Doggystyle.

Sorry how can i save my progress on Android?
I need to make a custom menu for Android users, the documentation of the engine was wrong and I couldn't playtest it since I don't have Android devices.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I've just released two new scenes with her, I know she's popular as fuck but I can't only focus on her :KEK:

There are two options in the Scene tab and one option in the Help tab. The sex scenes available there are Rubbing and Doggystyle.

I need to make a custom menu for Android users, the documentation of the engine was wrong and I couldn't playtest it since I don't have Android devices.
I dont think the documentation is necessarily wrong, its just that I think you disabled the buttons under the text boxes even in the pc version for some reason, the "back, skip, auto, menu, log, save, load" buttons. These are like standard in most renpy games and I dont know exactly why they arent in your game.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I dont think the documentation is necessarily wrong, its just that I think you disabled the buttons under the text boxes even in the pc version for some reason, the "back, skip, auto, menu, log, save, load" buttons. These are like standard in most renpy games and I dont know exactly why they arent in your game.
Thanks, I've found the variable. I just need to put it to True when I detect an Android user.
They were taking mouse space to display the navigation so I'll keep it disabled for PC users.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
can you add a quick 0.5.1 patch for android. Right now i can't access the buttons that are usually at the bottom. without it i can't save, skip, or go to settings. I attached the picture of what i am talking about.
The keys aren't there. At all. Like at the bottom of the screen where the buttons are as shown in a previous reply's image there's no buttons so it makes it impossible to save.
Sorry how can i save my progress on Android?

Try this new build (I've also updated the original thread) : - - - -

I didn't call it v0.5.1 because it only impacts Android and would make me regenerate builds for PC, Linux and Mac.
But this should detect if you're on an Android device and display the bottom menu after you type your name for the first time or load a save.

Phone emulation :

1723128118391.png

Last edited:

LivingHxxx

Apr 10, 2021
I'm really enjoying the game and I hope to see lots of updates.
There is only one thing that I believe would improve the use of it, which is to have at least two more angles in the H scenes for a more diverse appreciation of the scenes.
I would like to see different perspectives of the wonderful female characters while giving them "a good time"
Keep up the good work and good luck

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
How does this game not have the rape tag the whole game is rape blackmail and coercion.
I guess sleep sex, blackmail and corruption tags are enough to qualify the scenes of this game for the moment, perhaps it will be added when the game takes a darker direction.

I'm really enjoying the game and I hope to see lots of updates.
There is only one thing that I believe would improve the use of it, which is to have at least two more angles in the H scenes for a more diverse appreciation of the scenes.
I would like to see different perspectives of the wonderful female characters while giving them "a good time"
Keep up the good work and good luck
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.
The lack of multiple angles is only due to the prematurity of the game, it has only been existing for 1 month and a half. There are already some scenes with this feature tho.

Sanpai

Oct 4, 2022
Try this new build (I've also updated the original thread) : - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

I didn't call it v0.5.1 because it only impacts Android and would make me regenerate builds for PC, Linux and Mac.
But this should detect if you're on an Android device and display the bottom menu after you type your name for the first time or load a save.

Phone emulation :

View attachment 3910919
works great thanks for the patch

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
I might have messed something up, I have completed everyones quests except for I assume the girl who is sat in the school hallway, she just meows and I have no options to progress with her (also I have bought everything in the shop if that is a prerequisite) Can someone help please

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes