We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 45 2.2%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 728 34.9%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 57 2.7%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 499 23.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 75 3.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 68 3.3%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 152 7.3%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 311 14.9%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 151 7.2%

• Total voters

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
Great game. Amazing updates, one of the only hardworking developers on this site. If you can donate to this guy you should so he hopefully continues on this game and many in the future! Truly

• Red Heart
Reactions: Egris and Vinkawa

Sanpai

Oct 4, 2022
Hey man, that's pretty sad. I installed the SDK and emutaled phone, tablet and television when I built this version, I thought it would be properly implemented (I don't have any Android device so I can't play test it). I'll see what I can do for the v0.6, hopefully I'll find a solution.
can you add a quick 0.5.1 patch for android. Right now i can't access the buttons that are usually at the bottom. without it i can't save, skip, or go to settings. I attached the picture of what i am talking about.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
can you add a quick 0.5.1 patch for android. Right now i can't access the buttons that are usually at the bottom. without it i can't save, skip, or go to settings. I attached the picture of what i am talking about.
I'll see what I can do

Reactions: Sanpai

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I can't implement prostitution in the game, it would involve the wrong NTR (netorare instead of netori) since other men would pay money to have sex with the characters. This is a theme I've already addressed at the first pages of this thread by suggesting a weekly timer which would trigger prostitution if you didn't give enough money to certain characters, but ended up abandoning the idea.

Cock size comparison could have been a thing but my preferences prevent me from adding any unnecessary naked male models in the game, and especially because this theme is mainly used for NTR purpose even if it could be the good way (netori), so I'm not adding that neither.
Generally, I just don't like to work with male models. I just want to create a world where I don't have to bother with people of my gender while trying to let the player identify as much as possible as the MC. As you may have noticed, no one has ever seen the MC's face so far, for this purpose.

However, 3,4, fivesome are indeed planned in the game, aswell as character's behaviour changes as the game progresses.
Halleluja.
Finally, some actual proper harem.

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
How do i progress Laura now? I have maxed influence, but nothing happens at any of the scenes. I can't even beat her in a fight. I also have maxed strength by the way.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
How do i progress Laura now? I have maxed influence, but nothing happens at any of the scenes. I can't even beat her in a fight. I also have maxed strength by the way.
What does your current quest say ?
Also make sure your max influence is 12, if you're locked to 8, save then load the save to trigger the function setting this up.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hey dev,

I see that you added the android version, but it looks like you didnt implement gesture commands to open menu/skip text for example, and because the options dont show up on the bottom of text boxes, its impossible to do these things.

Also, if possible, I really think you should add an animation preview on the main page, its definitely one of your strong points and only those renders dont do justice to your content!

For now I'll wait for the compressed version to play on joiplay or a patch for the android version. Good luck with the game!!

Edit: a temporary fix would be installing a keyboard software like hacker's keyboard to use these functionalities in the meantime.
Hey guys, this is what the Renpy documentation says about the Android build:

"Touch input is emutaled through the mouse/finger, Escape is mapped to the menu button, PageUp is mapped to the back button."

Do you have these keys ?

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
What does your current quest say ?
Also make sure your max influence is 12, if you're locked to 8, save then load the save to trigger the function setting this up.
Managed to make it trigger by increasing her event number. The influence was 12 already. Where do i check her quest by the way?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Managed to make it trigger by increasing her event number. The influence was 12 already. Where do i check her quest by the way?
Click on the evil heart icon, then on the character.
You probably skipped the new content by increasing her event number manually, the quest would have lead you to School's Hallway in the morning, you should go back to the previous event value.

Last edited:

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
Click on the evil heart icon, then on the character.
You probably skipped the new content by increasing her event number manually, the quest would have lead you to School's Hallway in the morning, you should go back to the previous event value.
Laura is the girl in the gym. She is not on the list.

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
Yes she is. Scroll the list with your mouse or with the mousewheel by placing the cursor in the center.
Oh i see. Yeah the event i missed is the one in the school. Didn't noticed, that she is on the hallway. Every other event was in the gym.

Killer_Bee

Sep 29, 2022
Hey guys, this is what the Renpy documentation says about the Android build:

"Touch input is emutaled through the mouse/finger, Escape is mapped to the menu button, PageUp is mapped to the back button."

Do you have these keys ?
The keys aren't there. At all. Like at the bottom of the screen where the buttons are as shown in a previous reply's image there's no buttons so it makes it impossible to save.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
so far Lucie only has 2 scenes, the groping and the bj? or there's more
Yup, you can check your current quest. If there's written "End of current version," you've played all her scenes.
The only exception being Anna at night which is the only sex scene not related to a quest.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
The keys aren't there. At all. Like at the bottom of the screen where the buttons are as shown in a previous reply's image there's no buttons so it makes it impossible to save.
Alright, then their documentation isn't viable. I'll code a custom menu for Android users.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes