We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 42 2.1%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 699 34.7%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 56 2.8%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 481 23.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 71 3.5%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 68 3.4%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 305 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 146 7.2%

• Total voters

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hi guys i just restart the game, because... i hed some problem with the pc and lost the save.
So i download the new version and start from the scrap the game again. But i just do not understand some things.
I speak with Lucie/Laura, the game tell me that she now is added to the relationship menu. But when i open the relationship menu, there is no Lucie or Laura. I am missing something? There is another pages?

I see Anna, Alice, Elise, Mathilde and ?
But i do not see Lucie/Laura. So i was thinking perhaps there is a new pages? But i do not see arrow or something that change pages.
Can someone help me with this thing?

Thank you
You started a new game but have not read the tutorial properly. :HideThePain:
You can click and drag, or use the mousewheel with the cursor at the center, to see the rest of the characters in that menu.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You started a new game but have not read the tutorial properly. :HideThePain:
You can click and drag, or use the mousewheel with the cursor at the center, to see the rest of the characters in that menu.
Oh thank you! I misunderstood the tutorial!
Thanks, I didn't realize that with the wheel, I could see the other girls. But I thought that with the wheel I could see the stats. Thanks for the information

Reactions: Vinkawa

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry i need another hand XD
I am doing the anna's quest. The game ask me to buy her some clothes and invite her to the Bar (afteroon/Kitchen). So i buy Anna's clothes and in the afteroon i go there, but there is no option, to invite her to the bar... what i am missing?

Edit #1
Nevermind, i do know how, but strangely now the game ask me to invite her to the bar, perhaps i just need to raise some more point :ROFLMAO:

Thank you

Last edited:

VioVo

Jun 16, 2021
Well, she dropped something every night and prevented you from sleeping a few days, this is a fine reason for me. :BootyTime:
Nah just kidding, I know I need to change the writing for some girls to make it justifiable.

View attachment 3972502

- Bone Tales : The Manor.
- Girl House
- Power Vaccuum
- Man of the house

Most are not mine, you can find the sources by typing pixiv in the search bar.
Edit : Nevermind, looks like his post got deleted from some reason, I'll source it directly in the game.
Thanks a lot I really like a few of the characters. Also amazing work on the game, I can't wait for the next update

Reactions: Vinkawa

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Poll Option:
"I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker"

Man, if that reference is who I think it is, I haven't watched his stuff in YEARS...

(Man that came out in 2007. Early YT moment even the video is 240p.)

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018
where can I get the compressed version please, my graphic cards and motherboard are hella fine but my CPU sucks! I don't know why this game requires that much CPU

Mar 13, 2018
LifesPayback-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this the compressed version? the file size is not much different

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
where can I get the compressed version please, my graphic cards and motherboard are hella fine but my CPU sucks! I don't know why this game requires that much CPU
is this the compressed version? the file size is not much different
Just type compressed in the search bar, you should always see the last version when it's available. Anyway, here is a link.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifes-payback-v0-6-vinkawa.212785/post-14652945

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
What version of Koikatsu are you using?
BetterRepack RX20

This game was way better than I thought it's be. The animations were great, the fetishes lined up with my own, all in all this was a 10/10 for me!
Thanks man, feel free to leave a review on the game to tell me what you liked and didn't like. Feedbacks help me improve and good reviews keep me motivated. :BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes