We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 43 2.1%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 706 34.8%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 56 2.8%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 485 23.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 71 3.5%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 68 3.3%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 306 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 147 7.2%

• Total voters

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Elise - 'have the grade S' - is that higher than A? I feel like I've been grinding towards this for ages. Would be great to know, thanks.

mkujo

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, I inserted content which happens before you finish her content of the previous version. To make sure you triggered the first time dialogues, I purposely set your progression in the past after loading a save in the new version for the first time.
Okay makes sense but I hadn't played any previous version. For a first time player it's a bug, not a feature.

• Crown
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Okay makes sense but I hadn't played any previous version. For a first time player it's a bug, not a feature.
Shit, good catch man. I had to set a value to a specific variable in the prologue to differenciate new players from people loading an old save.
It's fixed for the v0.7

Reactions: ArhraCole

Lebu

Mar 8, 2023
If you go all the way on Alice without even talking to Nina, Alice card will crash the game. it will fix itself if you go for Nina story.
Also, good renders but those camera angles were... interesting, i hope later on the line we can get more than one angle :cautious:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
If you go all the way on Alice without even talking to Nina, Alice card will crash the game. it will fix itself if you go for Nina story.
Also, good renders but those camera angles were... interesting, i hope later on the line we can get more than one angle :cautious:
Oh yeah, because Nina variable doesn't exist yet. Who the hell does the whole Alice playthrough before talking to Nina tho ? :KEK:

Is this koikatsu? Looks more advanced.
Yeah, Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20.

We got an MF DOOM fan here
1724672197187.png
This guy ? No, who is he ? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Ass bandit

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Oh yeah, because Nina variable doesn't exist yet. Who the hell does the whole Alice playthrough before talking to Nina tho ? :KEK:

I actually managed to finish almost everyone before managing to get Nina to come sleep in the bedroom at night, so currently on that grind in my play through. Admittedly I downloaded the game because of the screenshots of Alice, and currently Alice and Lucie are my two favorite characters out of the cast. So... I'm basically one of those who did Alice all the way for current content before I figured out about Nina for more than a Meow in the hallway. :D :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I actually managed to finish almost everyone before managing to get Nina to come sleep in the bedroom at night, so currently on that grind in my play through. Admittedly I downloaded the game because of the screenshots of Alice, and currently Alice and Lucie are my two favorite characters out of the cast. So... I'm basically one of those who did Alice all the way for current content before I figured out about Nina for more than a Meow in the hallway. :D :ROFLMAO:
issou-risitas.gif

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes