We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 43 2.1%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 706 34.8%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 56 2.8%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 485 23.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 71 3.5%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 68 3.3%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 306 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 147 7.2%

• Total voters

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Shit, good catch man. I had to set a value to a specific variable in the prologue to differenciate new players from people loading an old save.
It's fixed for the v0.7
aaa, we are sopouse to find more bugs and problems when we LOAD from a previews save, and less/none when we start a new game, seams like you are somehow figuring out a way of doing it in reverse :unsure:

you are on the road to create a new weapon, to SURPASS METAL GEAR :LUL: :BootyTime:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
aaa, we are sopouse to find more bugs and problems when we LOAD from a previews save, and less/none when we start a new game, seams like you are somehow figuring out a way of doing it in reverse :unsure:

you are on the road to create a new weapon, to SURPASS METAL GEAR :LUL: :BootyTime:
Lol, yeah save compatibility has to be meticulous sometimes, I have to do different stuff knowing he's loading from a v0.5 than a v0.3 for example.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Lol, yeah save compatibility has to be meticulous sometimes, I have to do different stuff knowing he's loading from a v0.5 than a v0.3 for example.
I usually restart a game when an update drops. Several reasons for that 1 I'm an old fuck and forget what the hell is going on. 2 Since I'm old and retired I play so many AVN's that all seem to run together which furthers me forgetting what the hell is going on. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Do you have S grades ? You won't unlock their house before this.
What does their current quest say ? The quest should tell you to get S grades.

setting55

Apr 22, 2021
I can't make any progress on Alice's quest.
‘A’ grade, I've been going to school for weeks, relationship 20. But I can't get any further

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I can't make any progress on Alice's quest.
‘A’ grade, I've been going to school for weeks, relationship 20. But I can't get any further
What does her current quest say ?
She is not related to your grades, her progression should be flawless.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Well not too bad of a game. Animations are realy nice so thats a big plus. Story is kinda whatever the MC wasn't treated that badly to incur this level of retaliation, especially on the girls from school. MC just walks up and rapes those girls, stepmother and the sis I get. But to just rape Nina? TBH I hate the MC, there is corruption and revenge and then there is just being an asshole.

VioVo

Jun 16, 2021
Dang you want to do dirty things to my poor girls :cry:

I will probably release them for the Koikatsu enjoyers in the future, but I need to have a proper game built before doing so, I wouldn't want to see them in another game in the "Lastest Updates" page before I could even release more versions.
Are you still thinking about releasing the Character Cards at some point?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Well not too bad of a game. Animations are realy nice so thats a big plus. Story is kinda whatever the MC wasn't treated that badly to incur this level of retaliation, especially on the girls from school. MC just walks up and rapes those girls, stepmother and the sis I get. But to just rape Nina? TBH I hate the MC, there is corruption and revenge and then there is just being an asshole.
Well, she dropped something every night and prevented you from sleeping a few days, this is a fine reason for me. :BootyTime:
Nah just kidding, I know I need to change the writing for some girls to make it justifiable.

This is damn fine work you are doing here.
Best game
smile-nod.gif

Any recommendations like this
- Bone Tales : The Manor.
- Girl House
- Power Vaccuum
- Man of the house

Are you still thinking about releasing the Character Cards at some point?
Most are not mine, I'll source them directly in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanos247

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just restart the game, because... i hed some problem with the pc and lost the save.
So i download the new version and start from the scrap the game again. But i just do not understand some things.
I speak with Lucie/Laura, the game tell me that she now is added to the relationship menu. But when i open the relationship menu, there is no Lucie or Laura. I am missing something? There is another pages?

I see Anna, Alice, Elise, Mathilde and ?
But i do not see Lucie/Laura. So i was thinking perhaps there is a new pages? But i do not see arrow or something that change pages.
Can someone help me with this thing?

Thank you

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes