We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 45 2.2%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 717 34.8%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 56 2.7%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 490 23.8%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 74 3.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 68 3.3%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 152 7.4%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 309 15.0%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 148 7.2%

• Total voters

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Sounded like Vincent Price laughing at game start? Yep The location (bottom of the screen) menu is a bit slow at times to open.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinkawa

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
played the new version(PC), and everything worked great, used my save file from 0.4, i'v yet to encounter a bug since i started tbh.
i think i am doing something wrong, the comment sectioned promised me bugs god dam it!

• Haha

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Sounded like Vincent Price laughing at game start? Yep The location (bottom of the screen) menu is a bit slow at times to open.
Good catch buddy, it's indeed the laught from Michael Jackons's Thriller song :WeSmart:

Still not working on joiplay I try it I can do the app too because of the andriod update I can't access to the data in apps now
Why would you use joiplay if I provided an Android port ? Isn't it supposed to be used when there's no Android port ? :WaitWhat:

played the new version(PC), and everything worked great, used my save file from 0.4, i'v yet to encounter a bug since i started tbh.
i think i am doing something wrong, the comment sectioned promised me bugs god dam it!
yeah-bwoi-grin.gif

Hent_

Feb 16, 2021
Does buying the maid costume for anna unlock any scene, if so, how do i see it?

Edit: nvm, now i've seen the maid costume is for nina not anna :)

Last edited:

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Damn it, V! This little project of yours is simply beautiful! The dialog is silly without feeling annoying and the grind does not make me climb the walls. So the effort you put into those fared very well. The overall effect is to put me on the edge of the chair and made me feel invested in th story, which most sandbos games fail to do. And I love the idea of making events repeatable in game instead of a sily galery. Though I did find a couple of logical errors. First one is at the shop - I tryed to buy everything as fast as possible, before starting using the items. Well, I did use the collar on Nina before buying the dress for Anna (only item left in th shop at that point), and... the collar reapeared on the list. Didn't try to buy it again and it desapeared once I got the dress. You might need to check the shop code or run unti trouble when you'll introduce new items later. Second error is in the kitchen and is probably related to th grind system for Alice. Her last event is at Hearts=24, where 2 unknown events are shown in the morning, requiring 26 & 28 hearts respectively. Move her hearts to 26, the first event is available, second is still unknown. Move her hearts to 28 and that event simply dissapears. This might give you trouble adding to her events later. The mentioned problems with Elise's path did not happen for me (and yes, I skipped all the way to grade A before starting on her and her brat). Can't wait for you to decide on how to implement your foremention variation in the grinding system... hopefully making all holes on all girls available. Personally I would like a pregnancy option to follow the already implemented creampie option, but I know how much of a challenge that is... both for coding as well as rendering. All in all, beautifuly done.

• Red Heart

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Damn it, V! This little project of yours is simply beautiful! The dialog is silly without feeling annoying and the grind does not make me climb the walls. So the effort you put into those fared very well. The overall effect is to put me on the edge of the chair and made me feel invested in th story, which most sandbos games fail to do. And I love the idea of making events repeatable in game instead of a sily galery. Though I did find a couple of logical errors. First one is at the shop - I tryed to buy everything as fast as possible, before starting using the items. Well, I did use the collar on Nina before buying the dress for Anna (only item left in th shop at that point), and... the collar reapeared on the list. Didn't try to buy it again and it desapeared once I got the dress. You might need to check the shop code or run unti trouble when you'll introduce new items later. Second error is in the kitchen and is probably related to th grind system for Alice. Her last event is at Hearts=24, where 2 unknown events are shown in the morning, requiring 26 & 28 hearts respectively. Move her hearts to 26, the first event is available, second is still unknown. Move her hearts to 28 and that event simply dissapears. This might give you trouble adding to her events later. The mentioned problems with Elise's path did not happen for me (and yes, I skipped all the way to grade A before starting on her and her brat). Can't wait for you to decide on how to implement your foremention variation in the grinding system... hopefully making all holes on all girls available. Personally I would like a pregnancy option to follow the already implemented creampie option, but I know how much of a challenge that is... both for coding as well as rendering. All in all, beautifuly done.

Hey man, thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far.
I will look into the issues you have faced for the v0.6

smile-nod.gif

Jun 15, 2017
Damn, wasn’t expecting much when I downloaded this game but it turned out a whole lot better than expected. The story and characters are pretty basic which isn’t a bad thing considering the writing is pretty solid because it’s kept basic but the stand out part is definitely the renders and especially the animations, it’s clear a lot of effort went into the animations for them to come out this clear and smooth, usually I expect choppy 20 fps animations when I see animations in someone’s first game. Only minor criticism id have for the game is to add more dialogue/dirty talk to the scenes usually there’s only like 3-5 lines of one sided dialogue with the girls not really saying much so far but the animations certainly make up for this. Either way keep up the good work definitely putting this on my watch list and keeping a close eye.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinkawa and Xegrid

Gawlron

Dec 31, 2021
@Vinkava

Any chosen Selection in Lucie's Menu (School, Morning) will display Laura's Menu.

lucie02.png
Any chance that Lucie and Laura would be a Part in the "Girl's Relationship - Menu"?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Is there a way to save in the mobile version or am I just fucked?
I have released a fix for this, just download the Android build again, it will display a menu at the bottom of your screen to save and access the preferences.

@Vinkava

Any chosen Selection in Lucie's Menu (School, Morning) will display Laura's Menu.

View attachment 3921386
Any chance that Lucie and Laura would be a Part in the "Girl's Relationship - Menu"?
Everyone is part of the relationship menu, put your cursor at the middle of that menu and scroll with the mousewheel, or you can also clik and drag to left and right. (It's written in the tutorial)
Also for the sex menu issue, I don't have that problem, try saving your game and loading that save to see if it fixes it, I have several functions fixing stuff when loading a save.
1723398781222.png

If this doesn't work, please attach your save file so I can look what happened.

Last edited:

loaderblaster

Aug 1, 2021
Played it for about 3 hours and it's definitely great and it has quite a chunk of content, hope for more scenes with Lillian,Lucie and Laura. So far my favorites.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes