We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 335 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,953 32.2%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 386 3.1%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 3,011 24.5%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 561 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 343 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 819 6.7%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,809 14.7%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 863 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 198 1.6%

• Total voters

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Seemed pretty natural to me lol, probably because I have to deal with those unfriendly mf everyday.

"Just asking why do I have to talk to a character then go to the next one by using the navigation system everytime ?
It sucks as it is, doesn't it ? I don't really know I'm just starting the first classroom event right now. Everyone in this thread says the game is fun, but according to me that's just vomit."
Is this some kind of superpower? You can create words out of rigmarole

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
wasnt the left out scenes come back in 9.0 ? there still a lot of them that dont come back
No, they need to be reintroduced appropriately.
I can't just put Laura's titfuck and assjob at school just after the facefuck and fight leading to anal, this wouldn't make any sense.

Alice is getting her doggystyle back in her new cosplay as the plot is turning her blackmail into a love route. Her last scenes let you know that.

Why would Elise make Mathilde get a facial for no reason at school after you took them to the beach ? The blackmail material is already over.

I don't get the all the pressure I'm getting to put the old scenes back, I really don't want to deal with motherfu**** shitting on the story in this thread on a daily basis, and neither do you...
So the writting leading to those scenes needs a step up.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
No, they need to be reintroduced appropriately.
I can't just put Laura's titfuck and assjob at school just after the facefuck and fight leading to anal, this wouldn't make any sense.

Alice is getting her doggystyle back in her new cosplay as the plot is turning her blackmail into a love route. Her last scenes let you know that.

Why would Elise make Mathilde get a facial for no reason at school after you took them to the beach ? The blackmail material is already over.

I don't get the all the pressure I'm getting to put the old scenes back, I really don't want to deal with motherfu**** shitting on the story in this thread on a daily basis, and neither do you...
So the writting leading to those scenes needs a step up.
okay gotcha sorry i took a time off the game i was busy real life , also ignore those motherfuckers the game is pretty cool and they can suck a dick dont listen to the haters this game in 4 months have more content that games that are here years

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
no way already? this game is so good, please someone come through! I need to see the new mom and laura scenes! We shall bless vinkawa in praise

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes