We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 333 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,935 32.2%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 384 3.1%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,988 24.5%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 557 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 342 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 815 6.7%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,802 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 859 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 193 1.6%

• Total voters

FapPog

Oct 21, 2020
Finding any other game with this quality of animations is tough. Looking forward to updates especially for such a relatively new game

Reactions: Vinkawa

Darkpro21

Jul 31, 2017
The changelog says Alice and Laura got 3 new scenes, but I only got the bathroom scene for Alice and the rooftop scene for Laura.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
From the dev: "1.0, the game IS NOT COMPLETE, This simply means that the game has received its 10th update"

Developers: version numbering goes like this 0.1 ... 0.9, 0.10, 0.11 etc
The dots are just separators, its not like a decimal fraction.
You can count up as much as you need, such as 0.5000 for version 5000.
Also, there is no requirement to hit 0.9 before doing 1.0

Or use three sections (0.10.1) for minor increases like bug fixes.
I'm easily triggered by this too :censored: lol, imagine following Jan 9th by Feb 1st instead of Jan 10...

View attachment Will Ferrell "I Don't Care, I Love It" Get Hard Green Screen.mp4

the models and animations are good but the scrip and writing quality is dogshit I am afraid. Some native english speaker would need to lean over this game, read the text and make sure it makes sense.

View attachment It's the biggest piece of dog shit that I've ever heard (The Rock).mp4

You know what, after playing the game and reading the dev's responses, I like the cut of his jib. I'm gonna sub lol
breaking-bad-handshake.gif

The changelog says Alice and Laura got 3 new scenes, but I only got the bathroom scene for Alice and the rooftop scene for Laura.
Alice dance + Alice doggystyle + Alice climax = 3
Laura fight + Laura cowgirl + Laura climax = 3

Finding any other game with this quality of animations is tough. Looking forward to updates especially for such a relatively new game
smile-nod.gif

nice update, i have just one thing to say, alice new scene was a bit laggy for me, bro put so much work that not even my pc could tank it
View attachment Nelson - AH AH !.mp4

Reactions: Mythrs
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes