We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 333 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,939 32.2%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 384 3.1%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,999 24.5%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 558 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 342 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 816 6.7%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,805 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 861 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 195 1.6%

• Total voters

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
So, is Anna's kitchen doggy-style back in the game? Or is it still missing after the Dev took it out? What about Alice's Deepthroat? I swear this game is regressing faster than it's progressing and there are it feels like there are fewer hot scenes in the game now than half a year ago.
Also - why does this game take up so much space considering the low amount of scenes that are in the game?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
School's Laura titjob, School's Laura assjob, Gym's Laura face down ass up Anal, Gym's Laura Lifted fuck.

Also Nina's Wall Doggystyle and Anna's Bathroom deepthroat but these two are not planned to go back in their current state, so I don't count them as missing.

Thanks man for the detailed feedback and the motivating words!
So about the missing scenes you can refer to my first quote. Changelog says 3 animations because there's the fight, the cowgirl, and the cowgirl's climax.

I'll think about the animation's list.

As for the skip button, why not just take a nap in the bed until night ?
the mothers anal at the table is coming back as well or no that was one of the best ones

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
So, is Anna's kitchen doggy-style back in the game? Or is it still missing after the Dev took it out? What about Alice's Deepthroat? I swear this game is regressing faster than it's progressing and there are it feels like there are fewer hot scenes in the game now than half a year ago.
Also - why does this game take up so much space considering the low amount of scenes that are in the game?
Low amount of scenes my ass, I've already topped most of games amount of scenes in 4 months while they've been here for 2 years. Feel free to browse games having an update every 45 days for two new animations bro, we're not holding you back.
Regressing my ass, The game has known its best success and sub growth since the v0.8 rework.
What a very bad take.

the mothers anal at the table is coming back as well or no that was one of the best ones
Yep, I need to redo the writing leading to it because it wouldn't make sense in the current state.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Low amount of scenes my ass, I've already topped most of games amount of scenes in 4 months while they've been here for 2 years. Feel free to browse games having an update every 45 days for two new animations bro, we're not holding you back.
Regressing my ass, The game has known its best success and sub growth since the v0.8 rework.
What a very bad take.

Yep, I need to redo the writing leading to it because it wouldn't make sense in the current state.
I guess the forced restart did cut the grind, but I'm stuck in an afternoon after a couple days, gave mom money, have controller, went to gym, did teacher/daughter scene, but can't find anything to move to evening. Is sleeping until the next day the only option?

nana3atman

Nov 11, 2021
This is one of the very low amount of games with good animated scenes that is constantly updating, very few wait time between versions.

Keep it up!
And if i may, i am really hoping for a few sprinkled consensual, girl initiated scenes. Not femdom, but at least the girl started it and wanted it, it's almost all rape here, alice night blowjob was great, but if she enjoyed it a little would be better!

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Can someone buy the dev a thesaurus. The sodomized line was funny the first time, but using it for every girl every single time kind of loses any effect. It's become something of a meme, where mc shows up and then he says the line and I roll my eyes.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
And if i may, i am really hoping for a few sprinkled consensual, girl initiated scenes. Not femdom, but at least the girl started it and wanted it, it's almost all rape here, alice night blowjob was great, but if she enjoyed it a little would be better!
Yeah, I suppose if I had to level one criticism at this game is that the MC at times is a dick to people who REALLY don't deserve it. Off the top of my head Nina is definitely one and Lucie being the other (I think? The one you would play games with for a while). Heck really, it feels like only his stepmother and sister are the ones who legitimately earned any of his ire. Game is still a good time overall though.

xulio

Nov 15, 2019
That 0 in the front disturbs me, I wanted to get rid of it. :HideThePain:
There are already like 60 animations, v0.10 sounds like I've just done the main menu lol
0.10 means you aren't done and have put out your 10th non-bugfix update... Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your game, but it's just about what I'd expect for a 0.10 but far from what I'd pay for a 1.0, just for future reference, not trying to get your back up.

Domenic_VII

May 11, 2024
2 questions I need help on
1- how do I get into Anna’s bedroom. I try to get in the room but it’s locked and it says see if you can find another way
2-how do I get to talk to nina. Every time I talk to her in the morning I get the same convo where she is weird but can’t add her as a contact

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I guess the forced restart did cut the grind, but I'm stuck in an afternoon after a couple days, gave mom money, have controller, went to gym, did teacher/daughter scene, but can't find anything to move to evening. Is sleeping until the next day the only option?
You can just nap to pass from afternoon to evening, or do an unlocked sex scene which consumes one time portion.

This is one of the very low amount of games with good animated scenes that is constantly updating, very few wait time between versions.

Keep it up!
Yeah, I suppose if I had to level one criticism at this game is that the MC at times is a dick to people who REALLY don't deserve it. Off the top of my head Nina is definitely one and Lucie being the other (I think? The one you would play games with for a while). Heck really, it feels like only his stepmother and sister are the ones who legitimately earned any of his ire. Game is still a good time overall though.
Well the game is heavily maledom/blackmail oriented so it's gonna be the most part of it. I don't think the MC needs a justification to do every characters dirty. When you've been neglected in the past, Evil can take many forms, one of them being to be bad towards people who don't deserve it. I'm not saying no to some romance routes tho.

Can someone buy the dev a thesaurus. The sodomized line was funny the first time, but using it for every girl every single time kind of loses any effect. It's become something of a meme, where mc shows up and then he says the line and I roll my eyes.
It's either sodomize, bugger or fuck in the ass, with some alternatives like pound or ram. I don't know, this word perfectly describes the action and it's not like there are 20 ways to say it, I don't feel the need to change it, that's a minor detail, I gotta work on more important.

0.10 means you aren't done and have put out your 10th non-bugfix update... Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your game, but it's just about what I'd expect for a 0.10 but far from what I'd pay for a 1.0, just for future reference, not trying to get your back up.
Honestly I've already moved on with this debate for the same reason written in the message just above this one, which is I gotta work on more important stuff.

2 questions I need help on
1- how do I get into Anna’s bedroom. I try to get in the room but it’s locked and it says see if you can find another way
2-how do I get to talk to nina. Every time I talk to her in the morning I get the same convo where she is weird but can’t add her as a contact

This was a bug when you needed to have another 500 money in the inventory. It's fixed so you shouldn't be stuck again. Try having 500 more money then.

great game, needs a gallery.
Thanks but it really does not. All my sex scenes are repeatable. Gallery is for linear VNs or lazy mfs who want to play the video files without having to play the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Domenic_VII

May 11, 2024
You can just nap to pass from afternoon to evening, or do an unlocked sex scene which consumes one time portion.

Well the game is heavily maledom/blackmail oriented so it's gonna be the most part of it. I don't think the MC needs a justification to do every characters dirty. When you've been neglected in the past, Evil can take many forms, one of them being to be bad towards people who don't deserve it. I'm not saying no to some romance routes tho.

It's either sodomize or fuck in the ass, with some alternatives like pound or ram the asshole. I don't know, this word perfectly describes the action, I don't feel the need to change it, that's a minor detail, I gotta work on more important.

Honestly I've already moved on with this debate for the same reason written in the message just above this one, which I gotta work on more important stuff.

This was a bug when you needed to have another 500 money in the inventory. It's fixed so you shouldn't be stuck again. Try having 500 more money then.
I fixed the Anna scene thanks. Also I can’t progress with nina. I’m on version 9.1

Last edited:

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
This game was great in its' earlier versions and has only gotten better. Sure, there are some of my preferences here and there that aren't entirely met, but this game is certainly among the best of its' genre.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinkawa

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Vinkawa there is something about your humor and how you respond here but everytime I come check out the thread when an update drops I get a good chuckle out if it.

Haven't checked the game out yet since I am one of the 5 people that wait for a finished product before playing/buying it but I think you are on the right track here.

Steady yourself so that you don't burn out and have fun with your project. I think this is the most important part.....well...and getting good bucks out of it as well ,)

Take care man.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Just play on the v1.0
having played previous versions where you can have sex at night when someone is sleeping,not during day while she was awake-now you can,my issue is this a static cam on what should be a monumental moment was ruined yet apparently you have time to create fantastic fight scenes with full animation and different angles- on a secondary character.its your game,make how you want-but with lack of immersion just not for me,best of luck going forward:)

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
the note that " Although the game has finally reached version 1.0, the game IS NOT COMPLETE, I do not follow versioning standards."

Is insane to me.

So the author knows it's going to confuse people. They know that they could have just called it ".10" because they know that's what a dev normally does, but they said "fuck it I'm going to do it like this anyway"

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes