We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 333 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 3,939 32.2%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 384 3.1%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,999 24.5%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 558 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 342 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 816 6.7%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,805 14.8%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 861 7.0%
  • I am a turkey pastrami

Votes: 195 1.6%

• Total voters

BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
You do you and put the version however you want. That being said I do agree with others, sort of. 0.10 seems wrong though, it'd be 0.10.0. Just my 2 cents. But regardless great game and animations, I honestly don't get others who complain, you've done a kickass job!

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
i like the characters design but the sex scene are not very good. I mean most of them are from behind and the one i remember it not from behind its half cover by the black bar from text. I think the H scene were better before remake, to me it seems like now its an erotic game that hides the genitals for women but show the mc dick:).

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Vinkawa there is something about your humor and how you respond here but everytime I come check out the thread when an update drops I get a good chuckle out if it.

Haven't checked the game out yet since I am one of the 5 people that wait for a finished product before playing/buying it but I think you are on the right track here.

Steady yourself so that you don't burn out and have fun with your project. I think this is the most important part.....well...and getting good bucks out of it as well ,)

Take care man.
Thank you for your words man, my honest takes on everything is probably not doing me good but that's how it is. :KEK:

having played previous versions where you can have sex at night when someone is sleeping,not during day while she was awake-now you can,my issue is this a static cam on what should be a monumental moment was ruined yet apparently you have time to create fantastic fight scenes with full animation and different angles- on a secondary character.its your game,make how you want-but with lack of immersion just not for me,best of luck going forward:)
Hey man, not trying to drag you in, but have you played AFTER the v0.8 tho ?
Because the game has nothing to do with the v0.7 or ealier.
Now I do have some camera motion during scenes, and, pretty proud of that next one since almost all dev don't do it, 90% of the climax are animated.
And don't ever call Laura a second character anymore bro, people will come down on you :KEK:

the note that " Although the game has finally reached version 1.0, the game IS NOT COMPLETE, I do not follow versioning standards."

Is insane to me.

So the author knows it's going to confuse people. They know that they could have just called it ".10" because they know that's what a dev normally does, but they said "fuck it I'm going to do it like this anyway"
Exactly, I couldn't describe it in a better way, thanks for this post I'll lead the future guys to it whenever this is brought on the table again. :HideThePain:

You do you and put the version however you want. That being said I do agree with others, sort of. 0.10 seems wrong though, it'd be 0.10.0. Just my 2 cents. But regardless great game and animations, I honestly don't get others who complain, you've done a kickass job!
My screen is blurry I can't read the first part of your message sadly, but I was able to read the second part and it's cool, thanks man. :BootyTime:

i like the characters design but the sex scene are not very good. I mean most of them are from behind and the one i remember it not from behind its half cover by the black bar from text. I think the H scene were better before remake, to me it seems like now its an erotic game that hides the genitals for women but show the mc dick:).
The scenes are the same than before the rework with even more frames, animated climax and more work put into it, also a lot of scenes are POV or show the genitals, so I'm legit wondering what crack is your ass on right now.
Anyway, good luck with your next game, not sure I should elaborate to someone criticizing me on the sex scenes part considering how abysmal the current level is in F95 and how I'm topping them with ease. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Meninist

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
got to say I have not given this creator enough credit he is pretty much replying to all the people going at him for minor stupid things. have to respect that if nothing else do think he will drive himself mad doing that thoe. I see this game going very far

Reactions: Vinkawa

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Thank you for your words man, my honest takes on everything is probably not doing me but that's how it is. :KEK:

Hey man, not trying to drag you in, but have you played AFTER the v0.8 tho ?
Because the game has nothing to do with the v0.7 or ealier.
Now I do have some camera motion during scenes, and, pretty proud of that next one since almost all dev don't do it, 90% of the climax are animated.
And don't ever call Laura a second character anymore bro, people will come down on you :KEK:

Exactly, I couldn't describe it in a better way, thanks for this post I'll lead the future guys to it whenever this is brought on the table again. :HideThePain:

My screen is blurry I can't read the first part of your message sadly, but I was able to read the second part and it's cool, thanks man. :BootyTime:

The scenes are the same than before the rework with even more frames, animated climax and more work put into it, also a lot of scenes are POV or show the genitals, so I'm legit wondering what crack is your ass on right now.
Anyway, good luck with your next game, not sure I should elaborate to someone criticizing me on the sex scenes part considering how abysmal the current level is in F95 and how I'm topping them with ease. :BootyTime:
played v1.0 and yes she is a secondry character-hence my point which you have seemed to overlook,as i said best of luck going forward:)

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Well the game is heavily maledom/blackmail oriented so it's gonna be the most part of it. I don't think the MC needs a justification to do every characters dirty. When you've been neglected in the past, Evil can take many forms, one of them being to be bad towards people who don't deserve it. I'm not saying no to some romance routes tho.
Yeah that's a fair take. I just kinda couldn't help but feel a bit bad after the father death. Felt like MC should have got a good kick in the dick for that one.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
played v1.0 and yes she is a secondry character-hence my point which you have seemed to overlook,as i said best of luck going forward:)
Honestly wondering what games you've played here to feel able to have a negative take on the animation part considering how shitty almost all games animations are in this website compared to mine, but hey, sometimes it's better not to try to understand people.

Yeah that's a fair take. I just kinda couldn't help but feel a bit bad after the father death. Felt like MC should have got a good kick in the dick for that one.
Bro you make me feel bad now, I legit feel like you're right. :FacePalm:
Don't make me rewrite the story leading to the anal scene. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
the note that " Although the game has finally reached version 1.0, the game IS NOT COMPLETE, I do not follow versioning standards."

Is insane to me.

So the author knows it's going to confuse people. They know that they could have just called it ".10" because they know that's what a dev normally does, but they said "fuck it I'm going to do it like this anyway"
Chad. It'd be one thing if they didn't know better but instead they knew better and chose to not conform to existing standards. Reminds me of my secret desire to make an AVN and make every version number other than 0.01 and 1.0 whatever gets spit out of a random number generator regardless of numbering order.

• Haha

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Are we getting Alice and Lucie's morning scenes back as well?
There was only one Alice's morning scene (ass grind combined with doggystyle) and it turned into a way better doggystyle post-dance cinematic scene, with animated climax.
Lucie's Butterfly sex scene was crappy as fuck and I have high standards, so that's a no.

Popelboii

Feb 8, 2023
Low amount of scenes my ass, I've already topped most of games amount of scenes in 4 months while they've been here for 2 years. Feel free to browse games having an update every 45 days for two new animations bro, we're not holding you back.
Regressing my ass, The game has known its best success and sub growth since the v0.8 rework.
What a very bad take.

Yep, I need to redo the writing leading to it because it wouldn't make sense in the current state.

Okay this Patch was just you flexing be honest xD
You and a few other devs are the reason why i can only laugh at those people defending devs who do like 2 animations every 2 months because "animating is so hard please give me half a year more... and money UwU"

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Okay this Patch was just you flexing be honest xD
You and a few other devs are the reason why i can only laugh at those people defending devs who do like 2 animations every 2 months because "animating is so hard please give me half a year more... and money UwU"

You got that very right. :WeSmart:

Ruckus117

Oct 6, 2022
From the dev: "1.0, the game IS NOT COMPLETE, This simply means that the game has received its 10th update"

Developers: version numbering goes like this 0.1 ... 0.9, 0.10, 0.11 etc
The dots are just separators, its not like a decimal fraction.
You can count up as much as you need, such as 0.5000 for version 5000.
Also, there is no requirement to hit 0.9 before doing 1.0

Or use three sections (0.10.1) for minor increases like bug fixes.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
the models and animations are good but the scrip and writing quality is dogshit I am afraid. Some native english speaker would need to lean over this game, read the text and make sure it makes sense.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
the models and animations are good but the scrip and writing quality is dogshit I am afraid. Some native english speaker would need to lean over this game, read the text and make sure it makes sense.
lets agree to disagree.
Like, sure there is some translation roughness here and there. but its well above average in that regards and if you ignore grammer the actual script is wonderful. MC is very assertive, a breath of fresh in an industry where you are usually forced to play as a submissive simpy shrimp

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
From the dev: "1.0, the game IS NOT COMPLETE, This simply means that the game has received its 10th update"

Developers: version numbering goes like this 0.1 ... 0.9, 0.10, 0.11
I'm easily triggered by this too :censored: lol, imagine following Jan 9th by Feb 1st instead of Jan 10...

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LifesPayback-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes