Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Abandoned?
No, not abandoned. Just a slow release cycle.

I'm not totally sure why, but, if Naughty Road did ever abandon this
game I'd be more surprised than almost any other release on f95.

Just seems to be a very dependable Dev...

Cheers

I might also add....it's still nowhere as slow as many others so.....don't freak out too much....lol

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm not saying that "sloppy seconds" applies to any particular character. What I am saying is that what you were concerned about shouldn't be concerned about. The developer has already been quite clear on what to expect in regards to the love interests.
View attachment 3571729
Taken in context - it could be the MC going back for more. It could be Denise going in for something after the MC's main course with Macy. It could mean nearly anything - but knowing that the developer isn't going to fuck their fans over should be the first thing people should keep in mind. So you can be sure it's not going to sharing, netorare, or netorase involving another male character.
Makes sense seeing as at the end of chapter 6 after the MC went to pound town on Macy and fired two loads inside of her Denise went for the sloppy seconds and ate the cum right out of her sisters well fucked Cunt.

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
whats the approx release month or date? This fall or next year?
The developer doesn't do estimates. You can check out the progress chart from 3 weeks ago here: 15,222 - or go to the developer's discord for a more recent one. The past few updates took anywhere from 1 year to 18+ months.

Reactions: Forgotted

Zohmbie

Feb 26, 2024
Play it then.

I didn't know what to make of the models when I first tried the game but it didn't take long for it to creep into my top 10. Don't let the unique look put you off, give it a try THEN judge it.
heh you're right, i watched some animals bang anime chicks. i can probably handle looking at eccentric models' faces. thanks :D

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
uh.....as far as i recall, the only pregnancy in the game so far is you having sex with a pregnant lady......i think...
Yeah but there are suggestions all around that the end game will be knocking up the daughters and the daughters have said they want this. What did you think all the references to Lot and his daughters were about?

Feb 9, 2020
uh.....as far as i recall, the only pregnancy in the game so far is you having sex with a pregnant lady......i think...
Yeah but there are suggestions all around that the end game will be knocking up the daughters and the daughters have said they want this. What did you think all the references to Lot and his daughters were about?
thanks for clarifying that one, guess i'll just wait this out when it's finished or something

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes