K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Come again ? Let me tell you that it's the most looked forward to day of the year for my grandchildren. It was the same when I was a kid.
I stand, or sit, corrected. I guess it's mainly a catholic thing? I knew about a vague connection with Christmas but never really paid that much attention to it. We don't do the saint thing...

Anyway, apologies to anyone I upset with that comment. It wasn't intended as a troll of anything like that, just a bit careless I guess.

Now... How to get back on topic?

When's the next update? *runs and hides*

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I've never understood why this game has such a high rating.
You'll probably find your answer by reading the comments people leave in the ratings. Or you could do what most people do and just try it to see what all the fuss is about.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
think I might have found a bug with the, uh, fanpatch.
if your relationship status to the two girls is stepfather, but your wife's status to them is mother, the game will still treat it as if you conceived them and give the associated scenes, which is mildly confusing.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
think I might have found a bug with the, uh, fanpatch.
if your relationship status to the two girls is stepfather, but your wife's status to them is mother, the game will still treat it as if you conceived them and give the associated scenes, which is mildly confusing.
but you ARE their father, are you one of those weirdos who gets off in step-incest? we only do real incest cuz it's wincest! don't believe me? put your sister to the test!

• Haha
Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes