• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
From my point of view the fact that the characters in this game do not look like in any other game is one of the reasons why I think that has has been one of the best new releases in recent times. If people do not like it go play other games - me I´m hooked and I´m waiting eager for the next release. And the writing is more than promising as well. Thumps up!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I like the game, good writing so far. The girls are not ugly and they actually look better then I thought they would be looking from the first post. The art style is refreshing.

If someone doesn't like their more "ethno" look - fine. But there is no way that's not an above average girl in any country, especially in countries where majority of population is obese.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Don't flame in the thread, please.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
I think runway models and such is a bad choice, of definition of what is beauty or not. They probably a greater source to create insecurity and other issues among the female population than any. Then consider designers seems to want females more the shape of 13 yr old boys rather than actual women... go figure.
You really think so? I'm not an expert in fashion or models by any means but I would assume for the majority that have common sense that their not supposed to be looked at as a standard for common beauty. They are unreachable. The most beautiful women in the world. That's why Naomi Campbell and her like are called supermodels. Their not your average beauty. Plus their really successful so I doubt that they have the negative effect among the female population that you say they have. Or am I wrong?

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Well then we make full circle, because what you might find ugly others will not. That's a personal preference and not a standard.

Majority man, majority. I did mention that the word standard is a word for a majority opinion in case of physical appearance. If 9 out of 10 people say that something is ugly but one say its not, that means that that something met the standards for ugly of majority. Only thing that would prove me wrong is a poll showing that these girls are not ugly. But fat chance for that happening. I don't see 90% of respected devs trying to make models or art like this on purpose whilst trying to make money of it.

Reactions: Jubz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I have, and I'm blown away, honestly. For a short game first chapter with, as someone rightly pointed out, little or no fappable content, getting that much good vibes is more than I'd hoped for.

On the other hand... no pressure for the next chapter, right... :eek:
dont panic..you have "office dame" right there ready for a date that will end with boinking and her squirting..she does squirt right?..she hasta squirt...hehehehe...and voila..fappin' material for those in dire need of it :p

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I have, and I'm blown away, honestly. For a short game first chapter with, as someone rightly pointed out, little or no fappable content, getting that much good vibes is more than I'd hoped for.

On the other hand... no pressure for the next chapter, right... :eek:
Don't worry. There is no way that you will be able to prevent people from whining :ROFLMAO:. So do your best and don't care. ;)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Quick update for anyone who tried to buy me a coffee, I think I may have accidentily blocked myself by uploading a new banner image that contained an adult image (the logo on eldest wards shirt :confused:). I've replaced it and petitioned to be unbanned, sorry about the inconvenience. Thanks @Jiraz for the heads-up!

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Wow. This is an amazing first chapter so far. Only very few games have absorbed me like this. The story is great and very relatable. I read everything and at no point did i think something was out of place, or someone was acting strange.
I think the art in this game is also a strong point and looks great. Its really refreshing with all this similar looking games out there.
Kudos

obibobi

May 10, 2017
1. Writing is really good, really good first update.

2. I actually find the look of these girls appealing, I actually really like the look of the older sister

3. Little appeal in the office lady.

4. I understand why some may find them unappealing. For those that disagree what's the point, that's their view.

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
Haven't try it yet, just want to say that although the 2 daughter? are not really my taste, they got a really original, unique lookings. I'm not saying that they look ugly, they're not, they're uniquely beautiful, not dollish, unrealistic like other models.
Just by looking on the design, it can somewhat describe their personallity.
And I also spot that you have each font dedicate to different people, that's so well-thought of your game, meaning you really put effort and passion in this game.
I'll definitely give this game a try later.
Sr for my English, it's not perfect..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i used the office lady as the "boink to please the fappers" simply because..i cannot in anyway short of another drunken night on the town with Macy see the father diddling the daughters for many chapters to come..it would break the story as its playing out now..would kind of shit on the feels we got playing chapter 1..lol..this game needs to rely on well done side-dames to provide the woohoo for those that require it from an adult game in order to maintain the purity of the main story with the family...BUT..office lady should have alot of depth..because i cannot see this game containing any empty characters..the writing is too good to just toss an open hoohaa in there for our pleasure.
ok..maybe a tattoo'd Asian bi hooker named Spike who likes being tied up..ya know..cause Rob's mind wanders :p

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
dont panic..you have "office dame" right there ready for a date that will end with boinking and her squirting..she does squirt right?..she hasta squirt...hehehehe...and voila..fappin' material for those in dire need of it :p
Good question, haven't gotten into those details yet. I do want to do right to the female orgasm, for any of us lucky enough to have been in the presence of that particular force of nature, you know it is a thing of awe and beauty (and sometimes hilarious flailing), and comes in as many forms as there are women in the world. Liquids may (very likely) be involved, but volume and frequency TBD.

I should probably do a poll on kinks to include sometime soon... :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Good question, haven't gotten into those details yet. I do want to do right to the female orgasm, for any of us lucky enough to have been in the presence of that particular force of nature, you know it is a thing of awe and beauty (and sometimes hilarious flailing), and comes in as many forms as there are women in the world. Liquids may (very likely) be involved, but volume and frequency TBD.

I should probably do a poll on kinks to include sometime soon... :D
nono..polls mess stuff up..lol...thats when the weirdos come out of hiding..HAHAAA..lets just say peeing squirting pregnancy and spanking are safe and go with that..HAHAAAAAAAAAA...i'm not weird :whistle:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) maybe a tattoo'd Asian bi hooker named Spike who likes being tied up..ya know..cause Rob's mind wanders :p
Sharp take on necessity of a certain story shape, you're not wrong there. ROFL on the characterization of Spike btw, I've never seen such a complete concept of a character in so little words. I'm gonna put her in my back pocket, just in case I need a pull a quick switcharoo.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes