wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Am I blind? Where's the patch?
Relationship and mode of address labels can be set in-game through the Preferences as of 0.2.1, so you don't need the patch anymore.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You really think so? I'm not an expert in fashion or models by any means but I would assume for the majority that have common sense that their not supposed to be looked at as a standard for common beauty. They are unreachable. The most beautiful women in the world. That's why Naomi Campbell and her like are called supermodels. Their not your average beauty. Plus their really successful so I doubt that they have the negative effect among the female population that you say they have. Or am I wrong?

Yes, sadly you are. Supermodels are definitely part of the reason why so many young girls have problems with bulimia and similar stuff.
For impressionable young people, they don't see them as unreachable, they see them as a standard they have to try everything to attain. Those kids simply have no common sense, that's why.

But of course there's lots of money in fashion, that's why nowhere near any country has regulations as to what bmi a professional model needs to have, because the designers want their ribs to be easy to count, and all the bones in their faces hidden only by skin and nothing else etc..

I also don't know if many men really see them as the most beautiful women in the world.
Most men I know like women with a few curves, that actually look like women, not like young boys.
And even if they are thin, they shouldn't look sick and with gaunt faces and all that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yes, sadly you are. Supermodels are definitely part of the reason why so many young girls have problems with bulimia and similar stuff.
For impressionable young people, they don't see them as unreachable, they see them as a standard they have to try everything to attain. Those kids simply have no common sense, that's why.

But of course there's lots of money in fashion, that's why nowhere near any country has regulations as to what bmi a professional model needs to have, because the designers want their ribs to be easy to count, and all the bones in their faces hidden only by skin and nothing else etc..

I also don't know if many men really see them as the most beautiful women in the world.
Most men I know like women with a few curves, that actually look like women, not like young boys.
And even if they are thin, they shouldn't look sick and with gaunt faces and all that.
no guy pal i've ever had liked looking at the skinny model types..we all liked curves..the skinny model type is loved by designers and "media" because they wish to promote a product..it has nothing to do with actual beauty..just how they wish to best represent a product..woman are used as tools of corporate determination...and ..although its taken decades..the message is finally getting through that it causes more harm than good.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So I played through the first episode and I gotta say you kinda forget about any gripes you have with character models because they fit the personalities perfectly. They’re expressive and unique and honestly the shit just works.

Disappointed at how short the episode is but that in and of itself is still a compliment in that I do, actually, want more. Good dialogue, a familiar but unique premise (the wife passed but it was a healthy relationship and I kinda see her being a Yoda influence via dream sequences), an oddly stark look into mental health and all the while these girls are just adorable.

You’re on to something, dev.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
no guy pal i've ever had liked looking at the skinny model types..we all liked curves..the skinny model type is loved by designers and "media" because they wish to promote a product..it has nothing to do with actual beauty..just how they wish to best represent a product..woman are used as tools of corporate determination...and ..although its taken decades..the message is finally getting through that it causes more harm than good.
yep. I do like more woman on a woman too ^^

But the faces in this game are ... urgh ... not my style. The have are a very Turkish or Arabic look. The eyes, nose and ears ... thats a look I connect to theses ethnic groups. I am more into eastern or Asian or some mixed races. And dont get me wrong, there are beautiful Turkish or Arabic women out there, but they have a softer type of faces.

Just started, so I cant comment on the story - but this will be a tough ride, cause I don't have the desire to get intimate with these women. But thats pure personal taste and I think it is good that there are devs that deliver some unique styles of women.

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018

speak for yourself... i enjoy skinner over "curvy" any day.. we all are different and we all like different things. so don't sit there and say that we all like the curvier over skinner aspect you can only speak for you and not the rest of us. just because some of your "friends" like the same things you do doesn't mean the rest of society is in the same boat as you. for instance i like the smaller frame work of a girl aka Little tit's small little bubble butt and skinny ... curvy girls have really no appeal to me. nore girls with big tit's.. so with that said don't kink shame those of us who like the skinner looking girl. cause i'm not kink shaming you for liking the "curvier" looking girl.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
speak for yourself... i enjoy skinner over "curvy" any day.. we all are different and we all like different things. so don't sit there and say that we all like the curvier over skinner aspect you can only speak for you and not the rest of us. just because some of your "friends" like the same things you do doesn't mean the rest of society is in the same boat as you. for instance i like the smaller frame work of a girl aka Little tit's small little bubble butt and skinny ... curvy girls have really no appeal to me. nore girls with big tit's.. so with that said don't kink shame those of us who like the skinner looking girl. cause i'm not kink shaming you for liking the "curvier" looking girl.
learn to read..i said my guy pals..not all guys..geez...lesson #387 in how the internet creates derp...

Reactions: horst123
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes