naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(..) Already pledged for this. You have a gem in the making here. Keep up the excellent work! :D
Thank you - and everyone who came out and pledged, tipped or just liked and reviewed - so much. After about 4 months of blood, sweat and tears I really dreaded having to face up to pulling the plug if this had tanked. Getting this response has completely re-energized me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thank you - and everyone who came out and pledged, tipped or just liked and reviewed - so much. After about 4 months of blood, sweat and tears I really dreaded having to face up to pulling the plug if this had tanked. Getting this response has completely re-energized me.
it's your own damn fault you got this response!!!! if ya don't like it..be mediocre..:ROFLMAO:

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
This game is awesome so far! The dialogue is easy to read and there are enough choices throughout where it doesn't feel like a click fest. It's refreshing to see characters that aren't the generic pinup-Caucasian type, not that there's anything wrong with that, but variety is nice. Wards are hot and likeable, so I hope to see more of this project soon!

Apr 14, 2019
But, I will probably not be introducing an hot aunt or a horny best friend in the second act, unless it makes very good sense story-wise, because it'll just stretch out the game without adding meaningful content, and makes more sense in a grinder/dating sim, which this isn't.
Hot Aunt ~~~:LOL::LOL::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm sorry to hear that but would you say that the majority of young girls that have bulimia and other similar problems are due to supermodels though? Are the models the main source of the problem? I'm sure there are many more young girls that appreciate and enjoy their beauty rather than being destroyed by it. These women are pretty popular and the majority of their fans are young women. It's most likely a very small minority that are getting negatively affected by this and most likely already have underlying issues. I mean come on man have you never seen even one Victoria's Secret Fashion show?
I know it's about preference but if you look at these women and all you can see is "ribs to be easy to count" and "young boys" rather then beautiful women then with all due respect I think you and most of the men you know are in the minority. Tell me what you think.

I think you are being evasive and are diluting the issue, probably due to your own personal preferences.

Of course wrong physical standards caused by the supermodel body type being presented as the perfection of what a woman is supposed to look like, won't be the sole reason for what many girls go through, but they are part of the stereotypes that enforce this kind of self-destructive behaviour.

Television, ads, magazines, fashion shows, music videos, everywhere a young girl looks she's being shown that the most important thing for her is to look good, to be beautiful, to have that perfect body.
That can put incredible pressure on them and be devastating for their self-esteem if they don't manage to live up to those standards.

I actually had contact with a whole group of girls and young women with that kind of problems, due to professional reasons and I have to say, that was a real eye-opener.

But you don't even need this, if you use public transport regularly, just listen to what girls talk about.
It's shocking how often they talk about shows like "America's next top model" or the equivalent in their own country. And how often they talk about their looks or those of other girls in their classes.

As for whether I think super models or top models are attractive, well... honestly, I rarely find any supermodels attractive. Some of them are beautiful, but certainly not my type. What good is a pretty face, when it's on a body that looks like a young boy with two wasp stings as breast?

As for Victoria's Secret shows, I don't regularly watch those, but from what I've seen, most of the models there do have curves, it would probably be a hard sell to advertise lingerie with string beans.
What I'm writing about aren't Victoria Secret shows, I'm talking about Paris Fashion week and similar shit.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Love the story and love the npc's but my god what a way to end this. whack, whack and whack. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, made me think of a scene from "Bubble Boy" with Jake Gyllenhall.
Context - the character has had a very sheltered upbringing by a hyper-conservative mother compounded by his being... well, a Bubble Boy. He gets a case of morning wood after watching his new neighbor wash her car, and...

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
I think you are being evasive and are diluting the issue, probably due to your own personal preferences.

Of course wrong physical standards caused by the supermodel body type being presented as the perfection of what a woman is supposed to look like, won't be the sole reason for what many girls go through, but they are part of the stereotypes that enforce this kind of self-destructive behaviour.

Television, ads, magazines, fashion shows, music videos, everywhere a young girl looks she's being shown that the most important thing for her is to look good, to be beautiful, to have that perfect body.
That can put incredible pressure on them and be devastating for their self-esteem if they don't manage to live up to those standards.

I actually had contact with a whole group of girls and young women with that kind of problems, due to professional reasons and I have to say, that was a real eye-opener.

But you don't even need this, if you use public transport regularly, just listen to what girls talk about.
It's shocking how often they talk about shows like "America's next top model" or the equivalent in their own country. And how often they talk about their looks or those of other girls in their classes.

As for whether I think super models or top models are attractive, well... honestly, I rarely find any supermodels attractive. Some of them are beautiful, but certainly not my type. What good is a pretty face, when it's on a body that looks like a young boy with two wasp stings as breast?

As for Victoria's Secret shows, I don't regularly watch those, but from what I've seen, most of the models there do have curves, it would probably be a hard sell to advertise lingerie with string beans.
What I'm writing about aren't Victoria Secret shows, I'm talking about Paris Fashion week and similar shit.
Well I agree with you somewhat. There are problems within the modelling world. It has it's flaws but that's only one corner of it. What about all the people that don't have a problem with it and just enjoy it for what it is? I apologize if I come across as insensitive but if these girls as you say are becoming self destructive due to what is represented in the media wouldn't the issue still be mostly found within the girls themselves. These young girls are young and impressionable I get that but the problem is not found within the media but rather within a lack of confidence and common sense(something not every girl lacks by the way). Because like I said before these supermodels in the industry are supposed to be the perfects of the modelling world. Not the common standard found in every day life. There is representations of all sorts of different women, all shapes, colors and sizes to be found everywhere. If a girl develops problems because she can't obtain a certain look found in a certain place than that's her problem. What do you expect these people to do? Simply not exist? Not try to pursue careers in modelling? Our preferences in beauty is beside the point. If a girl develops severe problems because she can't look like a model than she is naive and yes I would even say stupid. You have to get over it or suffer the consequences.

I would say these models have more of a positive effect than bad. It's just entertainment in what's a highly successful business and I'm not even a fan of it but I can tell you this. You don't throw something down the river for a minority that have no self esteem. Now you mentioned that I hold my opinion the way I do because of my personal preference in beauty and now I could say the same of you. You have only chosen to look at the extremely bad side of things to influence your opinion almost certainly because you don't actually find any of these models beautiful. Isn't that what they call being bias? I think your placing the blame on the media too much rather than on the girls themselves.

eclipseman

May 5, 2019
In my mind, the wards are very much two sides of a coin, almost like a two halves of a complete person, and much of the development I've mapped out for them is about them driving events, with the PC trying to play catch-up. They have minds of their own and are not waiting around for the PC to coin them up.
Sounds like a recipe for NTR if the MC isn't attentive enough. Will they develop on their own, like can their mood be affected by interactions with other characters? Will things you say to one sister effect the other?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes