Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Fckn hell I just finished this and I tell you what it's a bloody good game. Great story and these Mexican looking chicks are fckn beautiful. Idk why anyone would have a problem with it. It's not the usual look you find in these games but that's more than fine with me. A lot of content too. Better a long wait and a lot of content rather than the other way around I reckon. Good game, good looking chicks and good luck with the rest.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
I mean yeah they can pull some funny faces but I think they're pretty good looking overall. Plus their pretty young so there's that too. Not every chick looked 100 percent gorgeous when they were younger. They gotta mature. Look at their mom. She looked great. A bit like a young Barbara Streisand I thought.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just because they are ugly for you, doesn't necessary mean they are ugly for everyone else. If you don't like it, it's plenty of other games around that will suit you better. Smearing on thick as you do here, feels more like provoke than simply express you find the models undesired.

Maybe a shocking truth to you, but these models in this game, probably represent "everyday" people much better than the "runway" plastic models you find in most other games around here.
In short it seems to me you are saying the following: Only the yea-sayer have the right to let a developer know their opinion. Everbody who is of the opinion that at least a part of what a developer is doing shall be quiet.
Sorry to disagree. A developer deserves to know that one person thinks some part of his work is shitty just like he deserves to know that thousand people think that some part of his work is shitty just like he deserves to know that thousand people think that his work is great. Everything else would create an information bubble where he thinks that he's the greatest, everything is totally awesome about his work and 100% is loving it.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In short it seems to me you are saying the following: Only the yea-sayer have the right to let a developer know their opinion. Everbody who is of the opinion that at least a part of what a developer is doing shall be quiet.
Sorry to disagree. A developer deserves to know that one person thinks some part of his work is shitty just like he deserves to know that thousand people think that some part of his work is shitty just like he deserves to know that thousand people think that his work is great. Everything else would create an information bubble where he thinks that he's the greatest, everything is totally awesome about his work and 100% is loving it.
There is a difference between criticism and slamming while waiting around expecting the dev to change character models to suit them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Big thanks to @ThunderRob for pointing this one out to me, really great so far and looking forward to seeing more!
ya..writing is what grabs me..this is spectacular...the visuals are unique..to me in a very good way..i think Denise is adorably cute...and Macy is tough sexy..office-gal looks like a regular bit better than average mid 30's to 40 looking dame..after seeing the same Daz figures used for milfs in a couple dozen games and the same perfect huge breasted perfect bubble butt blonde 15(ooops..the dev says she's 18) year old in so many games..you REALLY need something fresh and exciting to keep your interest in the genre alive.

eas2015

Sep 15, 2018
wow, another legendary artist!great game! you are truly talented with 3D rendering!I absolutely LOVE your work!what skins/morph are you using for Macy and Denise character?

"Mx1981"
"characters look like Gypsies"(y)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone entitled to their opinion, but imho there is a difference between smearing on thick as you did and what considered more normal critic. All the positive response he got so far, outweigh the negative. And the initial response for a first release I think this one received a lot of "good" attention few other games at same stage have.

If you don't like something, just walk away from it.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
There is a difference between criticism and slamming while waiting around expecting the dev to change character models to suit them.
Take out swearing...
Where begins criticism and where slamming ends?
What is the function of the forum then, just compliments? (Following the rules of conduct)
Dev has every right not to change anything on the project, and ignore any comments ..
Criticism is part of Dev's work, especially when paid work! (The earlier one learns to overcome pressure, better)

Waiting for him to change? It's clear that with respect to character, he apparently will not change anything ..
(she uses her make-up to shock and make a statement, does not seduce and ply)

In the end all this discussion about ugly and beautiful becomes irrelevant ,and borders on politically correct ..

The Dev can be happy, taking the controversy on the face of the characters(For me a character), much of the work was well accepted and praised!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Take out swearing...
Where begins criticism and where slamming ends?
What is the function of the forum then, just compliments? (Following the rules of conduct)
Dev has every right not to change anything on the project, and ignore any comments ..
Criticism is part of Dev's work, especially when paid work! (The earlier one learns to overcome pressure, better)

Waiting for him to change? It's clear that with respect to character, he apparently will not change anything ..
(she uses her make-up to shock and make a statement, does not seduce and ply)

In the end all this discussion about ugly and beautiful becomes irrelevant ,and borders on politically correct ..

The Dev can be happy, taking the controversy on the face of the characters(For me a character), much of the work was well accepted and praised!
i think the main issue is..the fine line between constructive criticism and just bashing because you do not like it..offering up the reasons why in an intelligent manner is well accepted and respected..swearing that something is shitty..is not...i expect @naughtyroad wants proper criticism so he can adjust stuff if it maintains his narrative..but noone wants to hear that they are shitty or suck..
i'll admit..i too have said something is shitty..but i've grown alot since then and now try to explain why...properly..LOL..ok..i've not grown..i've just less-asshole'd myself :D

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Love the story and love the npc's but my god what a way to end this. whack, whack and whack. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, made me think of a scene from "Bubble Boy" with Jake Gyllenhall.
Rofl, I can't believe I've somehow missed that movie. I'll trade you (sorry for the poor quality):

Sounds like a recipe for NTR if the MC isn't attentive enough. Will they develop on their own, like can their mood be affected by interactions with other characters? Will things you say to one sister effect the other?
No NTR (sorry for any fans, my heart's not in that and I there's no way I could write that well). And you can be sure they talk about the stuff you say and do, and make their own plans (point in case trying to pack Denise off to school asap will not work out the way you intended).

(...) They gotta mature. Look at their mom. She looked great. A bit like a young Barbara Streisand I thought.
Cheers, the wife was actually created by exporting morphs for both of the girls' faces (who are based of a vanilla female model), and blending them about 50-50 on a fresh vanilla female model, then adding some minor tweaks for maturity and taking some rough edges off. It worked out surprisingly well (I personally think she's smoking too), and it really helps in conveying a sense of shared, ehm, background (without being blood relatives of course).

what skins/morph are you using for Macy and Denise character?
Vanilla DAZ3d gen8 females, 200 plus head and face morphs and female body morphs, and a dash of cartoonized. Skins came from the Victoria pack I think, but I put a bit of tan color into the diffuse layer color and tweaked translucency a bit to create a bit more dusky/tanned skin tone (I wanted to go with skinbuilder but at that time I wasn't sure this would go anywhere and and I couldn't justify the investment to myself). Playing around with the skin tones (and bump and displacement maps) for First Contact really helped figure out how skins work in DAZ3d.

horst123

May 5, 2017
First of i have to say that i love the start of your game...the pacing and character design are great.
I also really love that most decisions aren´t like "route a" or "route b" (at least they don´t feel like this and that is the most impotant thing) but more in "what would you do or what would she like more". Here for example calling her "Princess" or her real name. I have no clue what she really thinks about this and how it plays out in the long run. (and for me that is a very good thing in this case)

Then i have to throw my 2 cents in (not really criticism but in my opinion something you should be aware of)... Do your story, your pacing and your characters and for example i know that the younger one should be naive and very inexperienced but in my opinion you should be careful not to make her look stupid. This can be a fine line and even though i had to smile about hitting the "rat" on the head, this situation was (for me) hard on the fence of her appearing stupid. Humor is good, as long as it is fitting in and not for the sake of making everything funny because i think the story is so good when it has a bit of a "more mature" tone to it.

I hope everything can be understood because english isn´t my first language and once again, these are just my thoughts about the current state of the game.
As i said, i love your work so keep going (fast :p) and i became a patreon because in my opinion you deserve the support.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Then i have to throw my 2 cents in (not really criticism but in my opinion something you should be aware of)... Do your story, your pacing and your characters and for example i know that the younger one should be naive and very inexperienced but in my opinion you should be careful not to make her look stupid. This can be a fine line and even though i had to smile about hitting the "rat" on the head, this situation was (for me) hard on the fence of her appearing stupid. Humor is good, as long as it is fitting in and not for the sake of making everything funny because i think the story is so good when it has a bit of a "more mature" tone to it.
(...)
Cheers mate, and interesting points. The end scene is interesting in that some people love it, and some people feel it doesn't do the younger one justice, which is a very valid point. I have to admit, I did play it for laughs in the final scene, but she is the (self appointed) smart one, and I'll continue developing her story in that way as it progresses.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Downloading now, but already want to say: Fucking thank you for going with some unconventional models.

EDIT: Eagerly awaiting the next update. Slow burn serves the very good writing. Also feel the game is top tier in terms of working with Renpy to create a presentation: the drunken effect, the eye closing, the differing fonts for names, etc. Models are great IMO. Keep it up!

Mar 18, 2019
F and Ds stroy ok nice
lil D ok but old D soo tiny face and also lil D tiny face but nice body, natural breasts I like it
lil bit girl's face changed game really good I think
Keep it up, waiting for continuing

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes