Morgul Xen

Fledgeling Vampire
Donor
Mar 27, 2019
I wasn't going to try this game due to all the comments, but i'm glad I did. I mean yeah, the girls look odd, but they really grow on you, I got attached to them very quickly which I wasn't expecting. I found them very cute acually.

So if you're thinking of avoiding this game because of the models then you're a fool like I was. Please give it a shot, you wont regret it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Were they run over by trucks multiple times???
In the first post of this entire thread there is a warning that you do not comment on the characters looks or you summon "THE WRATH OF THE MODS" Upon you. So good luck to you :)

What you people fail to realize is the following.
Supermodels do not exist. Take the most attractive women you can find and google her without makeup. Yeah. Enjoy yourself :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The game is so good that I barely noticed this thing about the "look problem" ( Imho there's no problem at all I really like this visual style, but to each their own).
But let me say that the story is so well written and deep and the interaction between all the characters is so good that I couldn't care less about it, this is a real gem the devs did an Awesome work, and they have my utmost respect for creating something so appealing and touching at the same time. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1931428

About a month now since I played through the current version, been checking for a new one ever since. Today I actually realized I miss my girls, lol :D I guess this means I should give the developer even more credit on creating the characters.

May 4, 2019
Interesting... Page 123 and STILL people are complaining about the looks of the girls...

I'll give you a challenge: have a look at all the women around you over the course of this and determine how large a percentage of them look like supermodels.
Nah, buddy. We're all shaggin' babes. Literally all of us. Any less than a supermodel will not arouse me at all and I deserve better.

I agree, most people aren't perfect and perfect is kind of boring at this point. The girls in this game are distinctive and NR has put a lot of effort into them. It's a shame that people badmouth it so often, especially when it's clear that the comments are both unwelcome and completely unnecessary.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Nah, buddy. We're all shaggin' babes. Literally all of us. Any less than a supermodel will not arouse me at all and I deserve better.

I agree, most people aren't perfect and perfect is kind of boring at this point. The girls in this game are distinctive and NR has put a lot of effort into them. It's a shame that people badmouth it so often, especially when it's clear that the comments are both unwelcome and completely unnecessary.
Tbh I find it funny as I can remember the characters of NR girls better than most as the creator tried to make them unique so that they don't have a forgettable face when your going from game to game. I would say this person has an idea for character design as you don't want a character that people say looks like or is the same from a different game that isn't the creators.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
if NR changes anyone of the girls remembe this I do have are a very particular set of skills leave them alone or i will finish this quote off :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes