Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sparing a thought for everyone who got pleb filtered by the character models, great fucking game.
I always go by the rule of don't judge a book by its cover. When you take aboard the girl's stories and their personalities their looks don't matter although I've never had any issue with their looks I'd rather them than some model that has a wooden personality.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I think the pregnancy is probably most the way we are going with the daughters, if you follow the story. Dont care too much about the coworker honestly.
I'm thinking they meant they want a scene with the pregnant S3 chick (can't recall her name).. not talking about impregnating the coworker (brooke)

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I wonder how much more we will have to wait for the new version, we are desperate fantastic game really, I have read many comments on the appearance of the characters, personally I think it is fantastic the way they are presented by the developers somewhat away from the
standards of other games with lavish women and stunning bodies, these girls seem beautiful to me and once you get to include yourself in the plot and the Soul of the daughters they seem beautiful in their simplicity, I love the Latin air of the daughters of MC
and its features that, because they are different, surround them with a unique beauty

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
And how do you exactly find this game to be "one of the most underrated"?
Over 130 reviews, 4.8 star rating, over 500 patrons...?
I think it is going just fine, and as it should be here...
Some say "underrated" when they mean "unexpectedly great." For me, this game is unexpectedly deep and beautiful. Few list it as their favorite, tho it could be one of the best around IMO. But you're right, it's doing very well to NR's credit.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Some of us knew this when we had played the first version. ;)
Unfortunately, there are always people who complain about this or that.
(Sometimes I'm no exception in other games/genres. It can be difficult sometimes to keep the mouth shut.) :whistle:

Reactions: Small tits are best

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Some of us knew this when we had played the first version. ;)
Unfortunately, there are always people who complain about this or that.
(Sometimes I'm no exception in other games/genres. It can be difficult sometimes to keep the mouth shut.) :whistle:
Yes we knew from the momen we played it the first time..... we knew...

Last edited:
Reactions: alpharenji

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I adore the controversy that has brought this game from some points of view, for me personally I think it is called to become a cult classic, I thought that nothing could exceed my expectations after DMD and parental love but "light of my life" since
His artistic design and credible, entertaining and humorous writing gives the feeling of watching a movie in which you really are the protagonist, has an aura different from all the others I've played and that address the same content

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Hello everyone! I liked this game, and was waiting for an update. I found the graphics to be more real, from simple people. I have a question, I played version 0.4.0, is this a higher version or am I mistaken?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes