Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
As far as the story goes, I'm actually looking forward to helping Denise develop her F95 game.

I'm hoping it's a text-based adventure fantasy epic, but with tasteful amounts of incest.

Reactions: Watcher X

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
As far as the story goes, I'm actually looking forward to helping Denise develop her F95 game.

I'm hoping it's a text-based adventure fantasy epic, but with tasteful amounts of incest.
They are poor, it would probably be a shitty 2d flash game, or worse, a rpgm game :LOL:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you wear a baseball hat just pull the bill down and tilt head till all you can see is the dialogue at the bottom and then start clicking.

Me I can't wait to see the sisters doing some naked wrestling. Was a bit sad when it cut out right when shit was getting real between the sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: omg05 and Yarini666

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Denise is exploring her body with the help of her sister, I wouldn't necessarily call it as lesbian.

I think they are both more interested in the man of the house. Maybe call it curiosity.

Reactions: Yarini666

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
ff7 could stand for anything
To be fair yes. Once you are born in the 90s or after its very unlikely you grew up with any Final Fantasy Title or if you got your hands on one its probably Final Fantasy X or later.

But as i said to my niece once who was born after 2000: "Not knowing what Final Fantasy is when grewing up in a Gaming Family is both illegal and Blasphemy"

So if you did not grow up in a gaming family it is ok. :)

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
To be fair yes. Once you are born in the 90s or after its very unlikely you grew up with any Final Fantasy Title or if you got your hands on one its probably Final Fantasy X or later.

But as i said to my niece once who was born after 2000: "Not knowing what Final Fantasy is when grewing up in a Gaming Family is both illegal and Blasphemy"

So if you did not grow up in a gaming family it is ok. :)
Not only do I know what it is but I enjoyed the game back in the day

elcamp3

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Love the story so far. Enjoying all of the characters. The girls are beautiful and unique. They both have their own personalities, and it makes you want to actively root for them to figure out their way through this place called life. Loving the body designs as well.

*edit* This is the first comment that I've made on this site. I just had to get that off my chest. Keep up with the good work.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Love the story so far. Enjoying all of the characters. The girls are beautiful and unique. They both have their own personalities, and it makes you want to actively root for them to figure out their way through this place called life. Loving the body designs as well.

*edit* This is the first comment that I've made on this site. I just had to get that off my chest. Keep up with the good work.
Good first post...

Reactions: Heml0ck
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes