naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I was afraid that you are in a crisis
Nah, doing good. (y) I was already sort of in isolation in my little study, trying to get as much as I could of chapter 4 finished before the start of my new dayjob, so it was business as usual for me for the most part. :D We'll see how it goes come April, but there's a good chance I can start my new job working from home if need be, so I consider myself very lucky in that impact on me personally has been minimal.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
With all that's happening in the world, here's a little theme wallpaper to hopefully take the edge off.

Macy and Denise (and I) hope you'll all stay healthy, and find a way to cope with the other negative effects of this crisis on our lives as well.

View attachment 589119
I wish you good health NR...and while I love the wallpaper, why am I afraid of Macy with a syringe?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Nah, doing good. (y) I was already sort of in isolation in my little study, trying to get as much as I could of chapter 4 finished before the start of my new dayjob, so it was business as usual for me for the most part. :D We'll see how it goes come April, but there's a good chance I can start my new job working from home if need be, so I consider myself very lucky in that impact on me personally has been minimal.
How did you decide on the body shape of the girls? I have never seen that type of breast shape in games. They are so real looking!

Reactions: ohhaiguize

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How did you decide on the body shape of the girls? I have never seen that type of breast shape in games. They are so real looking!
Basically, that. I really, really, really love breasts, from the massive neckbreaker kind to the itty-bitty tiddie kind, and I found that most AVGs out there just have these bland globe like things with a little knob on them which I always suspected are meant to mimic the shape of a bra rather than an actual breast. As anyone who's spend any time with boobs will know, no two are alike (and that's not a mistake that I didn't say "no two pairs are alike"), and they look nothing like a bland globe.

I'm not sure if others don't care enough to make an effort, prefer a more idealized shape (which to me detracts from the charm) or are just focussing on meeting their release schedule and can't afford to spend the time. Because it comes at a price, boobs are not modeled easily in 3d, and there's a lot of time spent tweaking the models and posing them in the scenes.

It's been remarked on plenty of times that the time between updates for LomL is... long, and that's because I take days and not hours or minutes setting up a single scene, due to stuff like, well, boobs (and lighting, and expressions, and poses and sexual positions that don't come out of a box, etc.). There's no way I can match the punishing release schedules and matching popular support of other AVGs, but it's a trade I'd happily make for the sake of boobs.

Oct 3, 2017
I've played the game once a few months ago and fell in love with it.
I am planning to play it again.
Last time, because I was afraid that the girls would react badly and I would mess it up, I ignored almost everything about the coworker. I always tried to get rid off her and treated her less than ideal.
Now I am wondering, does it change the outcome of the relationship with girls?
If I go full casanova and make a move on her in every opportunity, including introducing her to the girls as my girlfriend, will it limit my interactions with the girls?

I rejected her every time I could so I feel like I might have missed some content.
But I don't want to do it if it changes the relation with the girls permanently.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)I ignored almost everything about the coworker. (...)
I rejected her every time I could so I feel like I might have missed some content.
But I don't want to do it if it changes the relation with the girls permanently.
No, nothing you do with the co-worker(s) locks you out of any part of the relationships with the girls. Anything that will permanently lock you out of any content with the girls will be marked with a text (something like "this will lock you out of the (M/D) path etc.").

In fact, I really hate when games pull a "hey you completely missed this part of the game because you made a choice two hours back when you had no idea this was coming.", and there is also no branching content where, if you make choice A you will miss content B and if you make choice B you will miss content A.

Go ahead and explore, I put a lot of effort into those parts of the story and I'd hate for that effort to go to waste. :D

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
It's been remarked on plenty of times that the time between updates for LomL is... long, and that's because I take days and not hours or minutes setting up a single scene, due to stuff like, well, boobs (and lighting, and expressions, and poses and sexual positions that don't come out of a box, etc.). There's no way I can match the punishing release schedules and matching popular support of other AVGs, but it's a trade I'd happily make for the sake of boobs.
Your attention to detail, along with the amount of content in each release is specifically one of the reasons I am supporting you on Patreon. Keep doing what you're doing. You're definitely doing something right.

jojokujostar

Dec 16, 2017
Basically, that. I really, really, really love breasts, from the massive neckbreaker kind to the itty-bitty tiddie kind, and I found that most AVGs out there just have these bland globe like things with a little knob on them which I always suspected are meant to mimic the shape of a bra rather than an actual breast. As anyone who's spend any time with boobs will know, no two are alike (and that's not a mistake that I didn't say "no two pairs are alike"), and they look nothing like a bland globe.

I'm not sure if others don't care enough to make an effort, prefer a more idealized shape (which to me detracts from the charm) or are just focussing on meeting their release schedule and can't afford to spend the time. Because it comes at a price, boobs are not modeled easily in 3d, and there's a lot of time spent tweaking the models and posing them in the scenes.

A true man of culture.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
We have any word on a update was starting to track this game as something to possibly support, but limit my support based on how many projects like these end up just going away or end up rarely getting updated... well that and I HATE Patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018

That attention to detail is why this is probably my favorite game! The facial expressions the girls give also are awesome

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes