Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
i have said it once and will say it again is was the models that drew my attention to the game.
The fact that it was different not the same old big titted big assed 100cm waisted crap that is out there .
and then i started to play and ffs what a story line that was me gripped .
Keep up the good work Noughtyroad and thanks
(p.s please forgive my english IT IS my first language i am just thick :whistle:)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I'm not saying that the dev should use the standard DAZ asets that appear in almost every game presented here. All I am saying is that you can create your own models that will appeal to a wider range of players. And I didn’t say anything about boobs. It looks like you put your own meaning into my words and argue with it. Good luck with that.
The dev made custom characters and this is cool, but not everyone will like them because of their specific appearance. This is quite obvious and I do not understand what can be argued here.
But the thing is ... they do appeal to the majority that have tried and played the game . It's only a minority that doesnt like his models. The art is great and i hope he will use the same style in his future projects... And they look hispanic to me. :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I can understand that the author has some kind of fetish for Arab women and I respect him for creating his own models. But not everyone shares his fascination with "oriental beauty". The game would be only better if the main characters had a normal European appearance.
The whole point of these models is that they look like real-life people, not models on the catwalk. I don't know where the dev is from, but if it is the US, not all people look "western", at least in the most populated parts of the country. And his models are still quite cute, which is why all of us keep coming back to this thread day after day to read and comment. There are a bazillion other games here with models that all look like Claudia Schiffer or Kate Upton. If you are a dev, why do you want to make a game exactly like all the other games here?

I don't understand why people keep coming to the game threads of games that are trying to be unique and criticize the games for not being like almost every other game here. It's like people going to the "Estate Dominate" thread and complaining about femdom, or going to the "Deluca Family" thread and complaining that it is too focused on story, or the "Haley's Story" thread and complaining that the game makes you have a relationship with Haley. Why? There is no shortage of weak story games, with look-alike western models, where you have immediate sex with every woman you meet. Go download a few of the 1000s of them and try them out.

Many of us that are fans of "Light of my Life", probably like games that differentiate themselves from almost every other game here, either with unique characters, well written dialog, an especially in-depth story that touches us emotionally, or perhaps a unique environment like "Heavy Five", or games that combine all these elements.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I can understand that the author has some kind of fetish for Arab women and I respect him for creating his own models. But not everyone shares his fascination with "oriental beauty". The game would be only better if the main characters had a normal European appearance.
I'm mostly not gonna touch this hot mess except to note that the background of Macy, Denise and Charlotte is not specified, and that's canon, and to maybe do a little :rolleyes: at the juxtaposition of the words "normal" and "european appearance" because by my most generous reckoning, that's only the normal appearance of about 12% or so of the population on this planet, and that's not even narrowing it down to North/Western European appearance, which is probably what the writer meant to say, but neglected to specify.

On a personal note, I suggest opening the latest update tab right there at the top, in the first two pages alone I can recommend from personal experience or hearsay in descending order of release: "Unleashed", "A family Venture", "Parental Love", "The DeLuca Family", the wonderful "Love of Magic", "Haley's story" and I've been told that another favorite of mine, "My New Family" will be out this Friday. I'm sure I'm doing a disservice to a lot of the other titles on those two pages that I just haven't gotten around to playing yet nor had someone recommend to me.
I think you'll find all cater to your "fetish" of western "beauty"*.

*) Note, these are actual quotes, not to be confused with the almost identical looking sarcastic quotes used in earlier posts in this conversation.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I'm mostly not gonna touch this hot mess except to note that the background of Macy, Denise and Charlotte is not specified, and that's canon, and to maybe do a little :rolleyes: at the juxtaposition of the words "normal" and "european appearance" because by my most generous reckoning, that's only the normal appearance of about 12% or so of the population on this planet, and that's not even narrowing it down to North/Western European appearance, which is probably what the writer meant to say, but neglected to specify.

On a personal note, I suggest opening the latest update tab right there at the top, in the first two pages alone I can recommend from personal experience or hearsay in descending order of release: "Unleashed", "A family Venture", "Parental Love", "The DeLuca Family", the wonderful "Love of Magic", "Haley's story" and I've been told that another favorite of mine, "My New Family" will be out this Friday. I'm sure I'm doing a disservice to a lot of the other titles on those two pages that I just haven't gotten around to playing yet nor had someone recommend to me.
I think you'll find all cater to your "fetish" of western "beauty"*.

*) Note, these are actual quotes, not to be confused with the almost identical looking sarcastic quotes used in earlier posts in this conversation.
Too much bla bla bla but the matter is only one... when will be out the next update....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Macy and Denise are battling coronavirus and since they are totally mexican girls, only they truly know how to fight the corona and thus they must be on the front lines on the battlefield of the world or something like that.

TLDR: The update will be ready after the virus has been defeated.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes