Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I'm mostly not gonna touch this hot mess except to note that the background of Macy, Denise and Charlotte is not specified, and that's canon, and to maybe do a little :rolleyes: at the juxtaposition of the words "normal" and "european appearance" because by my most generous reckoning, that's only the normal appearance of about 12% or so of the population on this planet, and that's not even narrowing it down to North/Western European appearance, which is probably what the writer meant to say, but neglected to specify.

On a personal note, I suggest opening the latest update tab right there at the top, in the first two pages alone I can recommend from personal experience or hearsay in descending order of release: "Unleashed", "A family Venture", "Parental Love", "The DeLuca Family", the wonderful "Love of Magic", "Haley's story" and I've been told that another favorite of mine, "My New Family" will be out this Friday. I'm sure I'm doing a disservice to a lot of the other titles on those two pages that I just haven't gotten around to playing yet nor had someone recommend to me.
I think you'll find all cater to your "fetish" of western "beauty"*.

*) Note, these are actual quotes, not to be confused with the almost identical looking sarcastic quotes used in earlier posts in this conversation.
I think your answer is excellent and the way you defend the artistic design of your characters, too many posts praise the creation of characters in this game not to know that there are many of us who enjoy "The light of my life" as well as this, with
Its innovative design and although it is out of what is usually seen is one of the reasons why it is so appreciated, after the first 3 chapters I would not dare to suggest any changes, perhaps just that the delivery of chapter 4 is a little rushed
(hahaha it's a joke, isn't it?) but jokes aside I greatly appreciate the freshness of this game already considered among my top 5

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Damn, them bitches looks hideous as hell but I'll take 'em over the 'uwu anime gurl' look that's plaguing most VNs.
*Unit 0420 responding to Shots Fired*
Ouch.... I wouldn't say 'hideous', more like realistic. The natural chemistry is dam well written, between that & the overall quality which is what the base attraction is for games/VN's for me personally is on point, but to each their own >;D

Bobotheclown

Mar 4, 2018
*Unit 0420 responding to Shots Fired*
Ouch.... I wouldn't say 'hideous', more like realistic. The natural chemistry is dam well written, between that & the overall quality which is what the base attraction is for games/VN's for me personally is on point, but to each their own >;D
It is a slow process to leave behind the popular conceptions of beauty and to appreciate real beauty. I rather look for an average girl with charm than a popular clone girl! Especially nowadays, those chicks whom are held as hot literally look like a bunch of clones without character, and they most of the time lack the personality which would make up for it.

To me, these girls are beautiful!

D

Deleted member 1606434

You fellas need to stop taking all the shit you see on the internet seriously, I was joking, I actually like what the dev is aiming for.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Except for the tattoos. Don't like tattoos, especially on a female - it takes away from her natural beauty.

Of course, that's just my opinion.
I don't mind some tattoos for some females it works well and it works for Macy. I'm mostly fine with them on the arms or lower back is just fine to anything above the chest area I'll pass on that.

Reactions: Repuci

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Tattoos or no Tattoos that is the question. I like them on the back of a women if they are well done. Gives you something to look at while..... you know........ approach from.... behind?

Anyway. Lockdown is kinda nice if you are a gamer huh?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I have read all my books, played all my games, watched all tv and movies I saved for a rainy day. Now I'm bored again. I have survived COVID 19. Now I'm just bored. Dev, be my hero and save me.
"I have survived COVID 19." You've survived it so far. It's not over yet.

But I definitely agree with your wish. Light of My Life, we need you.

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
Excited for the next update, and for Denise to get to do more experimenting with the main character (she's so cute in an innocent, naive kind of way), although Macy definitely has a thing for him too and won't admit it to herself... or anyone else. :LOL:

Am I the only who kinda wanted the "MC unzips his pants on the couch when Denise tells him to go deal with his libido" scene option in the last update to amount to more?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I honestly can't understand why there are people slamming this game for the character models.
Do the characters look like they're low quality renders? No, they're pretty high quality.
Is the game itself a poorly put together mess? No, it's one of the best written and well put together games (On this site at least).
Is this game unique? Yes, it's unique in its story, character interactions and character models.

For most of the people here, having cute girls like the ones in this game that are interesting and fun are 100 times better than a badly written 10/10 looking character (Whose models are used over multiple games).

If you really dislike the character models, then you can just ignore this title as this game just has a "fetish"(Of cute and slightly more realistic girls) that you're not into, and you don't really go and start slamming every trap, ntr, etc, game for having that fetish.

There are people who'll start seeing beauty through the flaws in ones looks. Not everyone looks perfect, but being able to focus on the aspects that you find beautiful is an useful skill in the real life as well.
You won't get a 10/10 girl no matter how much you try (unless you have a wallet made out of gold)... Maybe if you go for a rich cougar, and are a good looking young guy, you might get yourself a great looking milf, but that's all.. And most likely their attitudes are going to be shit.

These character models eyes, bodies, smiles, etc are attractive to me. Combined with their good and interesting character, they are attractive to me in their entirety.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
I honestly can't understand why there are people slamming this game for the character models.
Do the characters look like they're low quality renders? No, they're pretty high quality.
Is the game itself a poorly put together mess? No, it's one of the best written and well put together games (On this site at least).
Is this game unique? Yes, it's unique in its story, character interactions and character models.

For most of the people here, having cute girls like the ones in this game that are interesting and fun are 100 times better than a badly written 10/10 looking character (Whose models are used over multiple games).

If you really dislike the character models, then you can just ignore this title as this game just has a "fetish"(Of cute and slightly more realistic girls) that you're not into, and you don't really go and start slamming every trap, ntr, etc, game for having that fetish.

There are people who'll start seeing beauty through the flaws in ones looks. Not everyone looks perfect, but being able to focus on the aspects that you find beautiful is an useful skill in the real life as well.
You won't get a 10/10 girl no matter how much you try (unless you have a wallet made out of gold)... Maybe if you go for a rich cougar, and are a good looking young guy, you might get yourself a great looking milf, but that's all.. And most likely their attitudes are going to be shit.

These character models eyes, bodies, smiles, etc are attractive to me. Combined with their good and interesting character, they are attractive to me in their entirety.
A game with an ugly trans loli that comes over to fuck your mother and sisters would literally kill off the entire complainer crowd. I can't think of a prouder fap.

I really don't get the hate for these models. I would slay the shit out of them every day for the rest of my life while the whiners are waiting for a demon to visit them in their sleep and give them a footlong dick.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017

This is so accurate,in real life girls aren't always models you know, they are not perfect and im not saying that the main girls are ugly cuz they are not they are really beautiful in an unique way, it's really hard to explain but they have some really and unique beauty ya know.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes