Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The girls look rough on the eye, what's not to understand there?. While the younger sister is actually fine, the older one is hideous af.
Especially the piercings and tattoos are the final nail in the coffin.
It truly looks like the dev went out of his way to create one ugly piece of ass, that is completely unappealing.
Her body is nice tho.

Everything else seems superb tho. Writing and renders are nice. The sexual development is slow however. You do the same thing a hundred times thinking it will finally advance in the massaging scene but it never does.

Its the imperfections you start to love on a person everything else is superficial. Yeah we all would fuck the the supermodels that the media is showing us on a daily basis but google them without make up. Without photoshop (as you will realize models never have birthmarks etc. aside from the one special one in the face) and without a hairstylist etc and you will come to the conclusion that there is no super hot women out there.

As Example:
Its the women you start to fall in love with one tit being smaller then the other. But look on the bright side. One of em is bigger.
It doesn't matter how someone looks if you really like the person you will ignore fucking everything. And that is what this game is about.

Feelings not looks. If you dont like that the game is not for you. Its as simple as that. Commenting on the looks of the girls or stating that you don't like them is a No No in this thread. Once the mods find it they will eat it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm certainly not going to turn down a supermodel if one shows up and shows interest :) (except of course that I am married in real life), but I think characters with more realistic features are more appealing to me. I'm not saying they should be hideous, but cute with some imperfections appeals to me a lot.
I was single at the time and did turn such a women down. Had this strange feeling she was batshit crazy.
A burned car (mine) later i figured my gut feeling was right. You don't put your dick into crazy.
On the other hand....... she was really a 12 out of 10.............

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Hell I play this game because of the character models (among other reasons), not in spite of them. I wish more VNs would try to get creative with their character models instead of the rampant lab-grown porcelain clones.
I agree, altough you have to realize that probably most people on here are no 3D artists, know any or are able to hire any. Plus, their projects are something they are "just doing on the side when they feel to" so the pre-bought/free assets will suit just fine. I too wish for more indiviual and custom creative content, but that means to put in way more than the regular effort, and that is not something everyone is able or willing to do for a project, that probably will not generate any mentionable revenue. We have to commend naughtyroad for the work he does, not complain about taste or deadlines (in best case with Patreon support).

For projects making $1,000s of dough from their Patreon and still relying on store-bought cookie-cutter assets, I have no respect.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i have read all my books played all my games watched all tv and movies i saved for a rainy day now im bored again i have servived covid 19 now im just bored Dev be my hero and save me
You had the bug? I'm happy you got through it. Working hard to try and get it out.

(...) Am I the only who kinda wanted the "MC unzips his pants on the couch when Denise tells him to go deal with his libido" scene option in the last update to amount to more?
I thought about it for a bit, but it was slightly too soon in her arch, plus having it as an optional and then having to tie that back into the other "gentle accustomization" path that would appear would result in a whole bunch of alternative conversations, so in the end I didn't go that way.

I agree, altough you have to realize that probably most people on here are no 3D artists, know any or are able to hire any. (...)
Just wanted to add to this that I'm neither, nor did I hire one. Macy, Denise and the other characters were all made with store-bought assets, in this case a few that allows a whole lot of tweaking on facial features and body shapes. All it takes really is a little bit of effort and a will to do it, so in my opinion it comes down to a stylistic choice of the developer to go idealized or not, and to go with a well-known face or one that's never been seen before. Either way it could be an artistic choice, a choice of marketing, or a little bit of both.
You do have a point with your remark on the intended level by the dev of commitment, scope and invested time for a project.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I believe he's talking about beauty being skin deep. You can be the hottest woman on the planet and still be a horrible person that is impossible to love.
Amen to that brother! I know I'm not the only one that has seen a girl that made me think "man maybe love at first sight is real" and thought that right up until she opened her mouth and ruined it.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Geez naughtyroad, you're among the top 4 on my list.
The combination of written story and amazing, no, superb pics have me flabbergasted.
The humorous office triplets and struggling family life with the prospect of more naughtiness have me biting my nails while waiting for the sequels.
Older sis makes me pre cum just imagining the imminent future happenings.
Young innocent but determined sis have me slowly roasting on the bar b q.
You're just fuckin' phenomenal.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes