Rintal

May 6, 2017
I'm mostly not gonna touch this hot mess except to note that the background of Macy, Denise and Charlotte is not specified, and that's canon, and to maybe do a little :rolleyes: at the juxtaposition of the words "normal" and "european appearance" because by my most generous reckoning, that's only the normal appearance of about 12% or so of the population on this planet, and that's not even narrowing it down to North/Western European appearance, which is probably what the writer meant to say, but neglected to specify.
I just expressed the idea that if someone wants to make a mass product, then he should focus on the tastes of the mass consumer. In fact, this is the whole point of my message. Nothing more.
Also, you should understand that these 12% are the main consumers of the mass product.
And thanks for the recommendation.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I can understand that the author has some kind of fetish for Arab women and I respect him for creating his own models. But not everyone shares his fascination with "oriental beauty". The game would be only better if the main characters had a normal European appearance.
Doesn't look like at all like arab women.

More like Kuzco the Inca Emperor

Reactions: TommyTuba

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
LOL and fair enough, the unsatisfying answer is "when it's done", a more in depth story on how development is going and why I'm not pinning an exact date for you is on Patreon.
you are right in your plot but you are to blame for having created such a good game from all points of view, art, dialogues, development and character view, comical and credible storylines and that's why you have all the fans (me included)
waiting like crazy for the next version.

It is a pity that PATREON does not allow my country access to its site because I would like to follow you and to be able to contribute with your work, which is by far one of the best I have seen.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
130 pages of same dumb complaints. Get real and over it people. For fucks sake there’s nothing wrong with diversifying the available options of women’s look. I’m into petite freckles redheads as well as hook nosed latinas. Wish they were even more Amerindian but it is what it is. Love the game a ton and hope to see more of it. And there’s plenty of other choices for people who can’t get over it

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Is this good? And how much content is in there.
In my opinion it is probably the best game on here. The game has enough content to warrant a playthrough right now, the story is basically mostly in the build up phase for the main characters and MC. There is however quite a bit of sexual bits between MC and side-characters as well as some stuff involving the main girls but you'll have to play to see what it is. It is for sure worth playing as it is, the wait is painful though to say the least due to the story having a lot of great emotional hooks.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
In my opinion it is probably the best game on here. The game has enough content to warrant a playthrough right now, the story is basically mostly in the build up phase for the main characters and MC. There is however quite a bit of sexual bits between MC and side-characters as well as some stuff involving the main girls but you'll have to play to see what it is. It is for sure worth playing as it is, the wait is painful though to say the least due to the story having a lot of great emotional hooks.
It's well done. It's not the best personally but it's on top 5 games.

lathiel

Sep 20, 2018
In terms of writing I don't think any game has come near, CoBD is my personal #2 in that department because it does a fun job of world building but that's about it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I've been truly entertained by some the comments, one user, in the same paragraph compared them to Arab, Then oriental? Wtf, it's like they just thought up 2 random nationalities that weren't snow whites and whipped em out there.

Don't listen to the haters, at 1st I thought 'ok not gonna be 2 more cookie cutter thin, white blonde girls that I'll forget what they look like in 2 more VNs' but the charm lies in their uniqueness, Macy & denise stand out in my memory from 1000 other metaphorical needles in haystacks.

Q:.What's up with not being able to rename characters/ re title relationships in android version? I was looking forward to naming them fam members =..(...

Good job so far, looking forward to the next update!

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
Q:.What's up with not being able to rename characters/ re title relationships in android version? I was looking forward to naming them fam members =..(...
(...)
You should be able to get that to work, but for some reason Android keyboards and Ren'py don't like each other much. Look at this post. In that particular case was solved by the guy installing the swiftkey keyboard, but I've also heard reports of people having to revert back to the original keyboard to get it to work. Annoying as heck.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes