a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok a few statements then a question. I just saw this game had an update and clicked on it. I haven't played the game. I have read the first page. I haven't read every post in the thread.

Why does this game get special treatment? Why can't people give opinions on the way they think characters look here when they can in every other game thread I've seen? I'm just curious. Seems like it would be hard to give an honest review here.
Play the game and you will find out.

There not saying you can not discuss the looks of the girls it is the way some people are so hateful about the girls that is the problem.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
The models in this game will not grace the next issue of Playboy magazine but the writing and story make up for it. All in all a decent game and much better than I initially expected.

Also, just a heads up but watch out for the broom lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormrider56

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Summertime didnt even give an update that feels worth playing if the changelog has all that is in it and this game is a cocktease for patreon money.
Naughty did make abundantly clear that this is a side thing he is doing while he has a real life job and updates would be sporadic ie They are done when he has time in RL. To the best of my knowledge he is or was a one man show. Now if he had promised monthly updates or what have you I would be inclined to agree, but he never did.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Play the game and you will find out.

There not saying you can not discuss the looks of the girls it is the way some people are so hateful about the girls that is the problem.
That isn't what it implies to someone new to the thread. I'm not sure how playing the game would answer the question though.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That isn't what it implies to someone new to the thread. I'm not sure how playing the game would answer the question though.
Well, playing the game or looking through the sample images on the OP should be good too. As you can see, the models aren't the cookie-cutter types you typically see in other games. They also aren't designed to be runway models or anything. There used to be a lot of quite rude and even hateful comments about the girls' appearances, about the dev's abilities, about all kinds of crap like that. Opinions are one thing, but IIRC some of the comments were borderline attacks on the dev, which shouldn't be tolerated. If you don't like the models, fine: move along to another game, then. There's no justification for any personal attacks.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ok a few statements then a question. I just saw this game had an update and clicked on it. I haven't played the game. I have read the first page. I haven't read every post in the thread.

Why does this game get special treatment? Why can't people give opinions on the way they think characters look here when they can in every other game thread I've seen? I'm just curious. Seems like it would be hard to give an honest review here.
The reason that is there is because people were constantly derailing the thread, making trolling/hateful comments and that led to a bunch of arguments in regards to how "ugly" the girls supposedly are. So, that message was put in the OP to stop it. Giving opinion is one thing, but bashing and whining is another.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well, playing the game or looking through the sample images on the OP should be good too. As you can see, the models aren't the cookie-cutter types you typically see in other games. They also aren't designed to be runway models or anything. There used to be a lot of quite rude and even hateful comments about the girls' appearances, about the dev's abilities, about all kinds of crap like that. Opinions are one thing, but IIRC some of the comments were borderline attacks on the dev, which shouldn't be tolerated. If you don't like the models, fine: move along to another game, then. There's no justification for any personal attacks.
I agree it shouldn't get nasty or personal. My question isn't really about how the characters look though. It's about the special treatment for this one game. I would think bannings or warning the offenders would be a better option than censoring the whole thread or discouraging people to play it because they don't like the looks of the model. I'll play a game if I don't like the renders as long as the story is good. I'll drop a game that I love the renders if the story goes bad. Honestly it looks like it is encouraging people to come troll the thread.

Anyway, thanks for all the replys. Enjoy your games.

• Angry
Reactions: TheMonSun
Nov 11, 2018
How's this game? Is it grinding? Text heavy? How much sex is there? By sex I mean real sex, not some massage and all that. Unpopular opinion but I've loved the models from the pics in the OP. They're somewhat unique and new. So wanted to know few things before pressing that download button.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Sounds like a bunch of people have never seen indians and have an autistic reaction by posting their new experience.
I won't pretend I didn't find the models (not just the 2 girls) a little off putting at first...but they grew on me.

Truth be told, the face shapes and the ears are...well...odd. BUT...I am not really superficial. I don't have a right to be. I'm fat and ugly myself. haha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay like I said earlier that is there is any kind of sex with the pregnant girl then this gets the tag.

Here it is for the tag. LightofmyLife 2020-05-07 20-34-32-24.jpg Tag added.

• Angry
Reactions: Dylan741 and Kyraga
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes