MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Update.

I love you Naughty ... i'd totally turn straight for you.

I mean, I wouldn't so i'm a lying whore but I have pure platonic feelings of happiness aimed in your general direction.
LOL, I completely understand this feeling. I am on the other end of the spectrum but have similar thoughts.

My excitement level at seeing an update was higher than expected, I am much more of a pervert than I'd initially thought. Hmmm, not a bad thing just unexpected.

Reactions: naughtyroad

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
am i the only want who actually want more content between the mom and the daughters ..it just rarely i see game makes the relations feels so real between characters like this one.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Definetly one of the rare games on here where you don't skip the dialogue.Kinda liking the models,pretty cute,probably cause they aren't skin and bones,I had an ex-girl that had a bigger nose that them + skinny,she looked like she could snort coke while blowing me in the same time.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you very much. I love this game (this is juste my second update, i m new here)

Reactions: naughtyroad

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
Worth playing this game? the models look really ugly imo
READ THE FIRST PAGE!

Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.

And yes, worth playing this game

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Downloading the game right now.

I was actually giddy for that update. I really hope that it's as good as the previous content (Though I understand that no xxx happens quite yet), so this will mostly be a tease in the pants and an experience to the brain.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Downloading the game right now.

I was actually giddy for that update. I really hope that it's as good as the previous content (Though I understand that no xxx happens quite yet), so this will mostly be a tease in the pants and an experience to the brain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Light of my Life [Ch.4 v0.5.0] [NaughtyRoad] - Original Size: 1.43GB

Compressed version for PC (455MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes