SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I'm trying to modify relations on android but after putting in the changes. It just reverts back to. Any solutions?
It has to do with the keyboard you're using. Trying a different keyboard might help. Like if you're using your standard keyboard try google keyboard or swiftkeys. I use a 2 in 1 laptop, whenever I use the touchscreen the relationship titles and my name always revert back to default. When I flip over and use my physical keyboard the titles and name stick.

EDIT Just a thought, also not very convenient. If all else fails and if you are able to. Try connecting a physical keyboard to your android. I realize that is not the most viable solution to many. Just an idea and may work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm trying to modify relations on android but after putting in the changes. It just reverts back to. Any solutions?
Yeah, the android keyboard stuff sucks. See this post with a possible solution reported by one player.

On the bright side though, I've noticed it works a lot better in the ren'py build used for chapter 4 (no more problems at all on my S9), so your troubles should soon be over.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Yeah, the android keyboard stuff sucks. See this post with a possible solution reported by one player.

On the bright side though, I've noticed it works a lot better in the ren'py build used for chapter 4 (no more problems at all on my S9), so your troubles should soon be over.
can you please tell me when you will release ch4 ?

Calthur

Aug 27, 2018
Dear naughtyroad,
how do you managed it, that this VN is better and better with every update? Chapter 4 is im my humble opinion the best so far, it has laugh´s, tears and sexy things in it. I love it! The writing is amazingly great and on the point. I support this amazing game on Patreon, even money is tight at this crazy time, it is worth every cent! Keep up this fantastic work but faster ;), cant get enough of this.
For all the other guys here, who like this game, think about to support him, five bucks a month is not that much, but it helps him.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes