a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So when I try to modify relationships it always reverts back to default in recap, any idea why?
Its built into the game that it keeps the real number hidden and shows what they are to you as a player, so if you change the one you can see the real number kicks in and changes it back.

This game does not need cheating just be nice to all girls and you will get all girls.

Now that its been over 4 months I will play again from the start when the update comes out.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
So when I try to modify relationships it always reverts back to default in recap, any idea why?
This happened to me too before. The only difference I could make out, I was using a touch screen keyboard to type what the relationship titles were. The last time I did it I used a physical keyboard and the relationships I chose stuck. So if you are using a touchscreen keyboard that may be the issue. Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: naughtyroad

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This happened to me too before. The only difference I could make out, I was using a touch screen keyboard to type what the relationship titles were. The last time I did it I used a physical keyboard and the relationships I chose stuck. So if you are using a touchscreen keyboard that may be the issue. Hopefully this helps.
Just use unren and look at the real value in the scripts.

Nov 21, 2017
Beta likely somewhere next week, early patron release likely the week after, public release the week after that.
It was 24 april.

Thus we have two dates:
4-10 May is only for Patreon
11-17 May is public release

I think that on good terms we'll see that game at the end of may. Don't forget about likely and author is an artist without deadlines.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I just want to say that I love the fact you made the girls look different than most games. Honestly they actually appear more real, with real faults and flaws. I played this game one night and then watched tv and there was an ad for wayfair and the lady in the ad looked like she could have been an older version of Macy. The fact that your ladies were not plastic barbies with perfect symmetry and model complexions is what caught my eye and made me have to play it. Now I cant wait for every update. Keep up the great work.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
I just want to say that I love the fact you made the girls look different than most games. Honestly they actually appear more real, with real faults and flaws. I played this game one night and then watched tv and there was an ad for wayfair and the lady in the ad looked like she could have been an older version of Macy. The fact that your ladies were not plastic barbies with perfect symmetry and model complexions is what caught my eye and made me have to play it. Now I cant wait for every update. Keep up the great work.
well he has 649 patreons that will agree with you on that one (y)

Reactions: naughtyroad

Lion18

Oct 25, 2018
I just want to say that I love the fact you made the girls look different than most games. Honestly they actually appear more real, with real faults and flaws. [...] The fact that your ladies were not plastic barbies with perfect symmetry and model complexions is what caught my eye and made me have to play it.
Imho this is the secret which make great this game.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes