Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure. I think testing for patreons started, or is that soon?
Here's the latest update from the Patreon:

Chapter 4 proofing underway
By now, the proofers have had their hands on the BETA1 version of Chapter 4 for a day or so, and anyone who's eligible for the beta should have received a message about it.
If you think you should have gotten a message, but haven't, reach out to me and we'll sort it out.
And that also means things are looking good for a patron release somewhere in the second half of next week.

Gabriel Knight

Mar 21, 2020
Really nice experience so far. Thank you naughtyroad . It's something different optically (thank god) and the storytelling is quiet pleasant.
EDIT: I might add, i became more and more clicker friendly as i played more and more games over time. Yours was one of the few i really cared about reading every line so i wouldn't miss out on something. Nicely done.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
I'm trying to modify relations on android but after putting in the changes. It just reverts back to. Any solutions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm trying to modify relations on android but after putting in the changes. It just reverts back to. Any solutions?
There is no need to cheat, be nice to all the girls and you get all the girls.

Also you must do the action for the point to count.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
There is no need to cheat, be nice to all the girls and you get all the girls.

Also you must do the action for the point to count.
I think they might be referring to personal relationships between the characters. Ward, tenant, daughter, roommate, third cousin twice removed, etc.

A handful of people in this thread have had issues with that.

Reactions: SirLoins

megaman915

Jul 3, 2017
I think they might be referring to personal relationships between the characters. Ward, tenant, daughter, roommate, third cousin twice removed, etc.

A handful of people in this thread have had issues with that.
Its real annoying if an issue to have. I just ended up switching to my laptop.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes