ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I really appreciate your game. Having a plan is important. Some developers take on too much in terms of the game's scope and ultimately abandon the game or finish it abruptly. One of the most important things is the pacing.

I'm not telling you how to do your "job". You do it right, the way it is.

Personally, I do not care about the office ladies. If it hinders the story progression of both girls, I would not care if they dissappeared.
I think the office ladies add more flavour to the game to me. I like them. But yea they get the short end of the stick when it comes to the daughters.

Nov 18, 2018
The interactions with his ... wards ... requires a good deal of spacing. He can't go from Father Figure to Harem Master in a couple of days. So either we need to have the MC interact with other people, or we'll just get a lot of him sitting on the couch watching TV and working in a small cubicle at a crappy job. For me, the office ladies are welcome spacer. They're also loosening him up and getting him to be more receptive to even the idea of having a relationship. Going from effectively celibate to a threesome with one's daughters requires a bit of a warm-up. All tools need maintenance, especially if they've been sitting around for a long time.

alsostarving

Mar 23, 2020
Refreshing to see a dev that outlines, pays lip service to structure, and writes with character arcs in mind. I would love to see you take the scenic route and branch out into subplots, and trust that you care enough about the main story to see it finished.

A lot of people tend to take a posture towards devs that's all about keeping them in check or holding them to account or something, in this instance I think you should be given as much berth as possible to get it done your way. Keep on keeping on man, looking forward to chapter 4.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
naughtyroad I just replayed this again today and wanted to drop by and give my thanks for this great game. Lewds are great, but I'm craving the romance going on here. I absolutely cannot wait for MC to take the next steps to making Macy his woman. Well, more accurately, I can't wait for Denise to push MC and Macy into those next steps.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Beta likely somewhere next week, early patron release likely the week after, public release the week after that.
Hi...just miss this game right now :whistle:
hope chapter 4 is so much better than ch. 1-3 the problem is ch.1-3 is so good and hot! :giggle:
looking forward when its release.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Gallery is it automatically unlocked, how know if all scene are raise in the game?
You should see nearly everything from M+D if you don't actively lock yourself out. There's a few slight variations inside scenes but that's mostly to allow you to skip out of things you're not really into. With the office girls, it's not all that explicit, but if you mostly stay on their good side and don't refuse when they ask you to help out, you'll get everything too.

No hidden scenes or mutual exclusive paths are there. Well, apart from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, if you do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.). It should be in the walkthrough created by EVV (see the first post).

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes